logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: SWM is back at my house
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:10 am 
Unnamed Stormtrooper
Unnamed Stormtrooper

Hi All,

It's been a while.... There must be something in the water....Like the previous post, I've dusted off my SWMs and have a small group to indulge again in somewhat of a competitive environment.... no LGS really play any WOTC games these days in Adelaide :obi:

So, I've looked at the new digi cards! They're awesome! Love how this community kept on building after being abandoned by WOTC! :fight:

I'd definitely love some hard copies if anyone has any.

Also, back in the day @Engineer drew up some awesome maps, has anyone made anymore?

Excuse me while I read all the threads... there's alot to catch up on :fight2:

Post subject: Re: SWM is back at my house
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:30 am 
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member

Glad to hear you getting back into the game. We have several live events each year and GenCon Championship. There are also events and a championship in New Zealand if you make it out that way. Additionally, the online game has really picked up with several events and the World Championship held on Vassal each year.

Most of the activity and info take place on www.bloomilk.com and in our Discord. Swmgamers is mainly ahub of where v-set designers work on new sets.

You can contact "Randy" about getting printed copies of the cards. Many new maps have been created over the years by JediCartogropher. I suggest asking about those things on bloomilk.

Welcome back!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:24 pm 
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

Yes, joining these online leagues and tournaments would be a great way to get back into the game.

:vader: "We would be honored if you would join us."

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 7:58 am 
Unnamed Stormtrooper
Unnamed Stormtrooper

Derp! of course it was Jedicartographer! who made the maps....still dusting off the cobwebs

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction! NZ is just a short swim for me here in Oz :lol:

What's the meta squad(s)? It's all a bit daunting with 23 or 24 V sets....

I'm off to Bloomilk

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 1:55 pm 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

UnionThug wrote:
Derp! of course it was Jedicartographer! who made the maps....still dusting off the cobwebs

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction! NZ is just a short swim for me here in Oz :lol:

What's the meta squad(s)? It's all a bit daunting with 23 or 24 V sets....

I'm off to Bloomilk

I'll look for you over there. If you want just two pieces to look at for now, look at Jabba Desilijic Tiure and Tulak Hord. They have had a big impact on the game the past year or so.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:14 pm 
Unnamed Stormtrooper
Unnamed Stormtrooper

DarkDracul wrote:
Glad to hear you getting back into the game. We have several live events each year and GenCon Championship. There are also events and a championship in New Zealand if you make it out that way. Additionally, the online game has really picked up with several events and the World Championship held on Vassal each year.

Most of the activity and info take place on http://www.bloomilk.com and in our Discord. Swmgamers is mainly ahub of where v-set designers work on new sets.

You can contact "Randy" about getting printed copies of the cards. Many new maps have been created over the years by JediCartogropher. I suggest asking about those things on bloomilk.

Welcome back!

Hi, I am from Costa Rica and I would like to be able to play SWminis again. Here in my country there are very few of us who even have miniatures to play. I understand that there is an online site to be able to do it... what would it be to be able to register and play again... have a great night... greetings from CR :emperor: :vader2: