48 Klatooinian Assassin x4
8 Mas Amedda
3 Ugnaught Demolitionist

Preferred Reinforcements:
(Lobot) 12 Klatooinian Assassin
(Lobot) 5 Caamasi Noble
(Lobot) 3 Ugnaught Demolitionist

(200pts. 13 activations)

This squad is a remake of my old Kel Dor Bounty Hunter detonation squad. I like this one better, as my Klatooinians are cloaked instead of stealthed, and can do more damage if they get a shot off. I think the squad just works better as a whole than the old squad I used to play. I like how it isn't reliant on CE's (swap is nice, but I can still use Joruus to dominate people). I think it could do well against melee beatstick squads (since I could just swap in Joruus and force lightning 4 someone and then follow it up with a won init with another) and also swarm squads. Naboo Trooper/Pilot squads could be effectively dealt with. Even Lord Kaan, my arch nemesis, wouldn't be too effective against this squad. Lancers do somewhat scare me, but I think this squad can handle them. Yobuck would just die....horribly. I can also bring in with my reinforcements 2 Gran's and 4 uggie demo's/rodian brutes for even more swapability and also giving me 16 activations to work with. The main highlight of the squad is of course using Arica to decimate swarms with Blaster Barrage, using Joruus to dominate Arica and do another blaster barrage and then if the situation calls for it, use his CE to do another one. I was wondering what everyone else thought about this squads competitiveness. Could this do well against the other current top tier squads? Any suggestions on improvements?

Aliit ori'shya tal'din ("Family is more than Blood")
To learn Mandalorian, go to http://www.karentraviss.com/html/mando.htm.