Damage: 0
Cost: 150
Affinity (New Republic)
Colossal
Accurate Shot
Damage Reduction 20
Weak Spots 10
Flight
Star Fighter: Only allies with Pilot can combine fire with this character or other allies with Star Fighter. Can transport one character with Pilot, this character counts as piloting the ship. This character cannot move or attack unless it is being piloted. The Pilot counts as apart of this character and uses this characters health, defense, and attack and cannot be attacked while piloting but the pilot still has its own activation and can either leave the craft or keep piloting. If a character exits the craft it must be placed anywhere adjacent to the Space Craft. If this piece is destroyed while being piloted, the pilot must make a save of 11 in order to avoid being defeated.
Staggered Activation 6
Fly 4 (1 activation. Can move up to 4 squares)
Proton Torpedoes (1 activation. Make 2 Attacks. Count as the Heavy Laser Cannon Turn. Replaces Attacks. Attack +5. On a hit, 50 damage to target and 20 damage to each character adjacent to that target; save 11. On a miss, 20 damage to the target and to each character adjacent to that target; save 11.)
Medium Blasters: (1 activation: Make 2 attacks. Attack +10, Damage 20)
Thrusters (Replaces all activations can move 24 squares)
Astro Driod: If this character does not move this character regains 10 Hp.

Y-Wing, Rebel Star Fighter

Hit Points: 200
Defense: 12
Attack: 0
Affinity (New Republic)
Collosal
Accurate Shot
Damage Reduction 20
Weak Spots 10
Flight
Star Fighter: Only allies with Pilot can combine fire with this character or other allies with Star Fighter. Can transport one character with Pilot, this character counts as piloting the ship. This character cannot move or attack unless it is being piloted. The Pilot counts as apart of this character and uses this characters health, defense, and attack and cannot be attacked while piloting but the pilot still has its own activation and can either leave the craft or keep piloting. If a character exits the craft it must be placed anywhere adjacent to the Space Craft. If this piece is destroyed while being piloted, the pilot must make a save of 11 in order to avoid being defeated.
Staggered Activation 6
Fly 2 (1 activation. Can move up to 2 squares)
Proton Torpedoes (1 activation. Make 2 Attacks. Count as the Heavy Laser Cannon Turn. Replaces Attacks. Attack +6. On a hit, 60 damage to target and 20 damage to each character adjacent to that target; save 11. On a miss, 20 damage to the target and to each character adjacent to that target; save 11.)
Ion Cannon (Replaces Medium Blasters Activation: Make 1 attack. Attack +8. 40 Damage to a non-living character and each character adjacent to the target. Save 11 for 20 damage. On a miss, 20 damage to the target and to each character adjacent to that target; save 11. )

I have cards made but they are to big to upload and once I get time I will post pictures of the pieces I have found that the action fleet micro machines are pretty darn close, well at least close enough for me :mrgreen:

Let me know what ya think

Post subject: Re: Collosal Star Fighters
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:32 pm 
Sithlord's Sportmanship Winner 2010

Wow, I love the idea.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:55 pm 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

Yeah I am too I don't know about the cost may need to be a bit lower but we shall see. I hope to have the card and stats done for some TIE fighters by tonight. I think they could be a ton of fun! Thanks for the comment. If anyone has some advice for them please let me know hope to have some pictures soon so you all know what I am talking about.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:48 pm 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

Updated

X-Wing, Rebel Star Fighter
Hit points: 180
Defense: 10
Attack: +0
Affinity (New Republic)
Colossal
Accurate Shot
Damage Reduction 20
Weak Spots 10
Flight
Staggered Activation 6
Fly 4 (1 activation. Can move up to 4 squares)
Proton Torpedoes (1 activation. Make 2 Attacks. Count as the Heavy Laser Cannon Turn. Replaces Attacks. Attack +5. On a hit, 50 damage to target and 20 damage to each character adjacent to that target; save 11. On a miss, 20 damage to the target and to each character adjacent to that target; save 11.)
Thrusters (Replaces all activations can move 24 squares)

Y-Wing, Rebel Star Fighter

Hit Points: 200
Affinity (New Republic)
Colossal
Accurate Shot
Damage Reduction 20
Weak Spots 10
Flight
Staggered Activation 6
Fly 2 (1 activation. Can move up to 2 squares)
Proton Torpedoes (1 activation. Make 2 Attacks. Count as the Heavy Laser Cannon Turn. Replaces Attacks. Attack +6. On a hit, 60 damage to target and 20 damage to each character adjacent to that target; save 11. On a miss, 20 damage to the target and to each character adjacent to that target; save 11.)
Ion Cannon (Replaces Medium Blasters Activation: Make 1 attack. Attack +8. 40 Damage to a non-living character and each character adjacent to the target. Save 11 for 20 damage. On a miss, 20 damage to the target and to each character adjacent to that target; save 11. )

TIE Advanced
Hit Points: 180
Cost: 125
Colossal
Accurate Shot
Damage Reduction 20
Weak Spots 10
Flight
Staggered Activation 6
Fly 4 (1 activation. Can move up to 2 squares)
Heavy Missiles (1 activation. Make 2 Attacks. Count as the Heavy Laser Cannon Turn. Replaces Attacks. Attack +8. On a hit, 60 damage to target and 20 damage to each character adjacent to that target; save 11. On a miss, 20 damage to the target and to each character adjacent to that target; save 11.)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:23 pm 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

Anyone know how to shrink the file size to post pictures on here

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:19 pm 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

Here are the cards :mrgreen:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:24 pm 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

Pictures of the pieces

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:35 pm 

Do you have a mini made for the tie?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:46 pm 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

I will the piece is is the mail hopefully I know how I want to make it and I promise to post the pick once I get it.