logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: A Couple Quick Rules Questions
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:26 pm 
Unnamed Wookiee
Unnamed Wookiee

So, doing some squad building, and since GOWK is now again playable (yay for DCI ruling for non-melee attacks!) trying to decide what exactly to do...
but, I was wondering:

Does GOWK or Grand Master Yoda stack with Squad Assault, since squad assault is an ability like Cunning/Opportunist, I would say yes...but not sure...I know it doesn't stack with Elite Clone Trooper Commander, since he is a straight bonus.

General Skywalker's CE for Momentum with Mas Amedda...would that allow for anyone boardwide to gain momentum? Since Mas does state Commander Effects that would have range are considered to be boardwide?

Thanks!

Post subject: Re: A Couple Quick Rules Questions
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:44 pm 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

Yes, Squad Assault will stack with the flat bonus granted by GOWK or GM Yoda.

General Sky / Mas - followers will gain Momentum when they end their move anywhere on the board so long as they can count range to Skywalker without going through walls or closed doors. (But keep in mind that Booming Voice applies only to CEs that have a range of 6 squares.)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:45 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Yes, Squad Assault stacks with GOWK's bonus. That's why I have my own squad of Commander Gree / GOWK / Queen Amidala / Antarians. :mrgreen:

As for the second one, I'm not sure since I've not played my General Skywalker yet, lol.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:05 pm 
Unnamed Wookiee
Unnamed Wookiee

swinefeld wrote:

General Sky / Mas - followers will gain Momentum when they end their move anywhere on the board so long as they can count range to Skywalker without going through walls or closed doors. (But keep in mind that Booming Voice applies only to CEs that have a range of 6 squares.)

That's what I was thinking too, thank you! I knew they had to end their move first, and had to be able to COUNT to Skywalker, I just wasn't sure since it was an "ending" not a normal CE range if Mas applied!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:20 pm 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

MathiasOrdun wrote:
swinefeld wrote:

That's what I was thinking too, thank you! I knew they had to end their move first, and had to be able to COUNT to Skywalker, I just wasn't sure since it was an "ending" not a normal CE range if Mas applied!

Yes indeed, I had the same question a while back (when Mice arrived on the scene in IE) about CS Durge's CE! :)