logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: Re: South East Regionals (Atlanta) Report
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:22 pm 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

You don't have to register Reserves and Reinforcements, as they change from game to game.

"I would really, really like to not have anything else happen at the end of the round other than things just ending." -- Sithborg

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:42 pm 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

Grand Moff Boris wrote:
You don't have to register Reserves and Reinforcements, as they change from game to game.

Hah, you know what, I didn't even notice that when Chuck showed me those forms a while back. But you're right. May as well take them off there. Could put a spot for people to write down which Reinforcements/Reserves they had in each game, but usually you have to turn in the Registration sheet before you start playing, so that doesn't really work. Don't necessarily need to know what those were though. Still nice to see the registration sheets and be able to look at all the matchups. I'll have to be sure to ask the TO (store owner) at our Regional tomorrow if I can get all that same info when the tourney is over.

EDIT BY Boris - I fixed the typo in my quote - it was bugging me. ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:16 pm 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

Grand Moff Boris wrote:

Right. You also don't have to put a name for your squad. Those things were added for player vanity, nothing more.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:16 pm 
Unnamed Wookiee
Unnamed Wookiee

Amazing Article! Thanks for sharing. nice avatar too... :)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:22 pm 
Flim
Flim

Chuck I had yet to notice the full report. Who the hell calls there squad "Billiv"? :D

"It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more"-- Albus Dumbledore

Proud member of the Triumvirate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:17 am 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

jew3 wrote:
Chuck I had yet to notice the full report. Who the hell calls there squad "Billiv"? :D

Someone who has a man-crush on Bill?

:lol:

For the sake of politeness I actually left one players squad name off of the form... :?

"Greg's a <mild expletive>" didn't seem like a good idea to put in the official report for the 2nd place person's squad name, especially after Greg just barely lost his chance at 1st place, only to be knocked into 3rd due to strength of schedule.

And, just for the record, our 2nd place guy and Greg have a long-standing thing going on where they toss insults back and forth at one another and Greg had planned to name his squad something equally derogatory (and told us as much) but changed his mind at the last moment. In the end, we all laughed at it. But I'll let him speak for himself on anything further. ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:09 am 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

Nivuahc wrote:
jew3 wrote:

Someone who has a man-crush on Bill?

:lol:

For the sake of politeness I actually left one players squad name off of the form... :?

"Greg's a <mild expletive>" didn't seem like a good idea to put in the official report for the 2nd place person's squad name, especially after Greg just barely lost his chance at 1st place, only to be knocked into 3rd due to strength of schedule.

And, just for the record, our 2nd place guy and Greg have a long-standing thing going on where they toss insults back and forth at one another and Greg had planned to name his squad something equally derogatory (and told us as much) but changed his mind at the last moment. In the end, we all laughed at it. But I'll let him speak for himself on anything further. ;)

After the day started, David came up to me and said "You should name your squad 'Greg Sucks'". I told him that it was too late. I had already named the squad "Greg's a Douche". :lol:

And we don't have a "thing going on". He's just a douche, and I thought that people should know. :mrgreen:

"You can't per aspera ad astra unless there's some aspera in front of your astra. And that means sometimes the aspera gets you." - Donald X. Vaccarino