logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: Player Aid: Published Species
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:17 am 
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

A lot of times as a player, you have a character concept in mind, but are unsure which species would benefit from that particular build. Other times, you are simply tired of playing the same old species and are looking to spice things up with your nect character. Having all of the Species compiled together makes the research of what is available and how they might be best used easy.

The charts below shows every species currently published by WotC for the Star Wars Saga Edition. Along with each Species, I listed the Attribute Adjustments and the source of the published Stats. I'll include a key for the sources (though most are obvious) and a link for a pdf of the charts is you would like a nice print-out.

Saga Species PDF Link

Please Note: The chart currently includes the Species published in the soon-to-be-released Clone Wars Campaign Guide. I do not have the Attribute Adjustments for these Species just yet, but will update the charts once the book is published.

Source Key
Core - Star Wars Saga Roleplaying Game
CWCG - Clone Wars Campaign Guide
KOTOR - Kinghts of the Old Repulic Campaign Guide
Threats - Threats of the Galaxy
TFUCG - The Force Unleashed Campaign Guide
S&V - Scum and Villiany
Preview - Web posting on WotC (see below for links)
Web Enhancement - Web posting on WotC (see below for links)

* You choose one or the other denoted Attribute

Web Links
Amanin - The Force Unleashed Preview 7
Arcona - Planet Hoppers Web Supplement
Devaronian (both male and female) - Web Enhancement
Dug - Legacy of the Force Preview 3 **Will be published in Clone Wars Campaign Guide**
Geonaosian - Web Enhancement
Nazren - Web Enhancement
Pau’ans - Web Enhancement
Phindian - Planet Hoppers Web Supplement
Tusken Raider - Web Enhancement
Zeltron - Legacy of the Force Preview 2

Nautolan (Battle of Glee Anselm Reward Card) **Will be published in Clone Wars Campaign Guide**
You are a veteran of the Clone Wars that fought at the Battle of Glee Anselm. You may choose to add both Stealth and Survival to your class skill list, or you may choose to play a member of the Nautolan species. Nautolans are Medium creatures that gain +2 Constitution, -2 Intelligence, and -2 Wisdom. They have a base speed of 6 squares and a swim speed of 4 squares, and gain the Breathe Underwater, Expert Swimmer, and Low-light Vision special qualities shared by the Mon Calamari and the Quarren. They gain DR 2 from their rubbery hide and have the following special ability:

Pheromonal Sensor: Nautolans may choose to reroll any Perception check made to the the deception or sense influence, but the result of the reroll must be accepted even if it is worse. If a Nautolan is underwater, the Nautolan may take the better result of the two rolls instead.

Post subject: Re: Player Aid: Published Species
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:08 am 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

I am thankful for this information. I just got the new book yesterday. And, if I can ever wrap my head around the system, I may be thankful for the Gen'dai or the Iktochi.

Post subject: Re: Player Aid: Published Species
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:23 pm 
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

The PDF link in the 1st post has been updated with all of the Clone Wars information. I will try to update the images in the 1st post to include that information in the next day or two.

Here's the PDF link again: http://www.4shared.com/file/82862051/d6 ... ecies.html