logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 

Post subject: Re: Custom Competition #3: Pictures!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:53 am 
Customizer Extrodinaire
Customizer Extrodinaire

Entry Removed

"Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration."
-Thomas Edison

Last edited by Roque Saber on Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:53 pm, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:51 am 
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice

Voolvif Monn - 28
Republic
HP - 90
DEF - 19
ATT - +10
DAM - 20

Special Abilities
Loner (+4 attack if no allies are within 6 squares.)
Melee Attack (Can attack only adjacent enemies)
Unique

Force Powers
Force 3
Force Strike (Force 1, replaces attacks; range 6, 30 damage to 1 enemy droid.)
Lightsaber Deflect (Force 1; When hit by a non-melee attack, this character takes no damage with a save 11.)

The very first custom I made based on the animated series a couple years ago. He is a repainted and reposed Shistavanen Pilot with a Jedi Knight Lightsaber. He wipes out droids while deflecting blaster bolts in the cartoon, so the Force powers were easy to decide. Also portrayed as a loner since he is Shistavanen.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:38 pm 
Unnamed Wookiee
Unnamed Wookiee

Image Image

Ahsoka Tano and Rotta the Hutt-ling – 18 - Republic
Unique
Melee
Double
Synergy (+4 Attack while an allied character named Anakin is within 6 squares.)
Boon of the Hutts (Fringe characters can not attack this character, save 11)
Evade (When hit by an attack from a non-adjacent enemy, this character takes no damage save 11)

Force Powers
Force 3

I used two non-unique to make her. Most of her is made from the Muun Guard, as it was one of the only minis with thin enough arms and legs. The other was the Old Republic Scout, of which I just used the face. I did try to paint the symbol on the back of the pack but gave up after several less then stellar outcomes. I obviously have to work on my painting skills, but I hope you all like her anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:17 pm 
Third Jedi from the Left
Third Jedi from the Left

Mandalore the Preserver
Mandalorian
Cost: 47
HP: 110
Def: 19
Att: +11
Dam: 20

Unique
Affinity: Separatists
Double Attack
Deadeye
Rapport (Non-Unique Mandalorians cost 1 less when in the same squad as this character)
Recon (Roll twice for initiative once per round, choosing either roll, if any character with Recon in the same squad has line of sight to an enemy)

Commander Effect
At the end of this character's turn, 1 follower within 6 squares whose name contains Mandalorian, or who is named Battle Legionnaire Droid can make an immediate attack.

Upon awakening Jango’s genetic memories, Alpha-Ø2 deserted the Republic to rebuild the Mandalorian Protectors.

This figure was crafted from the Republic Commando Training Sergeant, and is my first custom attempt. The goal was to reflect the extended universe story of this character as well as give Mandalorians some options they did not have (Cost reduction and Recon, though he was an Advanced Recon Cmomando so I thought it befitting) I planned that if ti would be released it would be released in a set containing a Battle Legionnaire Droid model, that represents the allegiance between the two factions and allows for in game sense of the Affinity.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:08 pm 
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

Here's my entry: Kento Marek, Rogue Jedi from the Force Unleashed. He is mostly an Imperial Knight minus a head...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:27 pm 
Customizer Extrodinaire
Customizer Extrodinaire

New entry (one that follows the rules this time :P )

ImageImage

Bendak Starkiller

Faction: Fringe
Cost:43
HP:110
Def:21
Att:13
Dmg:20

Special Abilities

Unique
Twin Attack (Whenever this character attacks, it makes 1 extra attack against the same target)
Advantaegous Attack (+10 Damage against an enemy who has not activated this round)
Grenades 30 (Replaces attacks: range 6; 30 damage to target and to each character adjacent to that target; save 11)
Resilient (This character is immune to critical hits [from Durge, Jedi Hunter])
Stable Footing (Not slowed by low objects or difficult terrain)

Gorse Bendak, better known as Bendak Starkiller, was a former Mandalorian field marshal who, after the defeat of the Mandalorians, became a feared duelist on Taris. In this mini representation, Bendak is shown as a medium-high cost Fringe shooter. Solid base stats, combined with Twin Attack and Advantaegous Attack automatically makes Bendak a powerful shooting unit. Grenades 30 can easily take out clumps of low cost units, and Resilient prevents critical hits from doing extra damage to him. Stable Footing the just icing on the cake, preventing low objects and difficult terrain from slowing his deadly assault. Although he may put out a large amount of damage, Bendak has a relatively low amount of Hit Points, so keeping him out of harm's way until he is ready to start pounding the enemy is definitely a good idea.

Bendak was made from a Mandalorian Scout, Mandalorian Marauder, a Mustafarian Soldier (for part of the gun), and an Imperial Knight (Male). I had to sculpt a new head for him (their heads are so tiny :roll: ) His shoulder and lower leg armor was also made from greenstuff. The rock came from a Separatist Commando. All paint was hand mixed (excluding the black and silver).

"Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration."
-Thomas Edison

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]