logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:30 am 
Unnamed Wookiee
Unnamed Wookiee

Great reviews, as per always.

That's a very strange ruling for the door issue using Senator. I'll have to hit the rulebook to see if I can work that one out for myself. Anyone have any more hints as to why that works as it does?

Also, you mention Twin attack in A&E Princess Leia's description. Now, does the +4/+10 apply to both attacks, or just the first of the twin attacks?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:58 am 
Ugnaught Master!
Ugnaught Master!

omnimpotent wrote:
That's a very strange ruling for the door issue using Senator. I'll have to hit the rulebook to see if I can work that one out for myself. Anyone have any more hints as to why that works as it does?

End of turn events resolve in the order the player controlling the character wishes. You may resolve door checks across the board, which will then open the door. Then, you may move the extra two squares, moving either away from the door or through the door if you wish, but the doors do not check again until the end of the next turn.

omnimpotent wrote:
Also, you mention Twin attack in A&E Princess Leia's description. Now, does the +4/+10 apply to both attacks, or just the first of the twin attacks?

First attack only. But after I took out both a Bane and a Kun last night in a 300 pt. brawl, I think that only being on the first doesn't make too much of a difference!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:30 am 
Unnamed Wookiee
Unnamed Wookiee

Thanks! Very educational! And nice work putting down those Sith!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:54 pm 
Jedi Council
Jedi Council

First one I haven't used recently. I have a habit of getting into the heat of battle and forgetting about her ability. On the times I have remembered it i have yet to make the save.

Senator i've never used.

Last one I've had great luck using her with Han. The combo of the 2 of them together has let me take down pieces like Mara and Jango in one turn.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:11 pm 
Grand Admiral
Grand Admiral

A&E leia is great with han SC, one of the builds for a top meta squad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:54 am 
Junk Dealer Extrodinaire
Junk Dealer Extrodinaire

Leia senator is a must use for my quirky rebel squads and when I run the solo twins in the NR. I must say with Han ST I find it hard to use her but in running non Han ST squads she works great, espeically when paired with Han, RH, it keeps my followers mobile. I also like to pair her with Han Rouge to keep him psedo-mobile as well. As for the door trickI wasn't aware of the "glitch'. Pretty cool though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:59 am 
Third Jedi from the Left
Third Jedi from the Left

Princess leia is also sweet with Rebel Heavy troopers, +10 atk 40 dmg woot. Plus i do belive Rebel heavies get twin off of Rebel Captin so if that works that doesnt seem like that bad off a use of her CE. Of couse Han SC has a better chance of hitting off of her CE than the heavies... My 2 Cents.

"Know that much may happen here, but above all, do not forget this—you may trust in me. We cradle each other's lives, and what threatens one of us, threatens us both. And if you find you cannot trust me, trust in your training. Trust in yourself. Never doubt what you have done." Kreia