20 Damage

Special Abilities
Unique; Melee; Double Attack
Lightsaber Duelist; Parry

Force Powers
Force 4
Lightsaber Riposte
Lightsaber Assault

Commander Effect: Adjacent followers that have Lightsaber Block gain Parry.

Yoda, Purge Survivor 67 pts. Republic
140 HP
23 Defense
+16 Attack
20 Damage

Special Abilities
Unique; Melee; Momentum; Flurry Attack; Strong-willed (Opponents may never control this character.); Triple Attack

Force Powers
Force 2. Force Renewal 2
Force Defense; Force Leap; Lightsaber Assault; Lightsaber Reflect; Lightsaber Throw; Master of the Force 2.

Commander Effect: This character gains +4 Attack and +10 Damage against enemy characters with a Force rating or Order 66.

Destroy the Sith, we must.

Count Dooku, Sith Lord 68 pts. Separatist
130 HP
22 Defense
+15 Attack
20 Damage

Special Abilities
Unique; Melee; Twin Attack; Lightsaber Duelist.

Force Powers
Force 2. Force Renewal 1.
Anticipation; Force Push 3; Lightsaber Assault; Lightsaber Block; Sith Lightning 30;

Darth Sidious, Sith Master 68 pts. Separatist
130 HP
19 Defense
+0 Attack
0 Damage

Special Abilities
Unique; Dual Activation (This character may activate twice per round.)
Affinity (Empire); Speed 4

Force Powers
Force 2. Force Renewal 1.
Force Vision (Force 3, useable only at the start of each round before initiative is rolled and only once per round) Your next initiative roll is a natural 20. You still have to re-roll ties.
Force Persuasion (Force 4, replaces turn) - An enemy character joins your squad for the rest of the skirmish or until this character is defeated, save 6.) Force Storm 4; Force Push 5; Sith Lightning 30;
Pawn of the Darkside.

Commander Effect: Characters that have been targeted by one of this character's Force powers during this skirmish get -1 to all saving rolls. (This penalty stacks.)

Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design.

General Kenobi, Republic Hero 57 pts. Republic
130 HP
21 Defense
+15 Attack
20 Damage

Special Abilities
Unique (counts as Obi-Wan); Melee. Double Attack.
Synergy +4 (Anakin Skywalker or Qui-Gon Jinn)

Force Powers
Force 5
Force Heal 20; Lightsaber Assault; Lightsaber Deflect; Knight Speed; Force Absorb.

Commander Effect: Characters in your squad with Order 66 gain Charging Fire.

Anakin Skywalker, Chosen One 24 pts. Republic
90 HP
18 Defense
+12 Attack
20 Damage

Special Abilities
Unique; Melee. Double Attack
Affinity (Palpatine/Sidious)
Synergy (Obi-Wan)
Loner +4
Force Attunement (This character may spend any ally's Force points as if they were its own. He still can't spend force more than the normal number of times per turn, and can't combine that ally's force points with his own.)
Chosen One (This character joins your opponent's squad when it activates, save 6. If a character whose name contains Palpatine, Sidious, or Kenobi is on the opponent's squad, this character gets -4 to the save roll. You may not spend force points to reroll this save.)

Force Powers
Force 4
Force Grip 10; Lightsaber Riposte; Lightsaber Block; Master of the Force 2.

"I would really, really like to not have anything else happen at the end of the round other than things just ending." -- Sithborg

Last edited by Grand Moff Boris on Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:07 pm 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

Interesting idea with Anakin there. Although we already have a 'Force Empathic' ability on Jacen Solo, so might want a different name. :P

I like the others though.

Not sure I would ever play the Anakin, as I frequently roll below 6, let alone a 10, haha. I like the CE for Sidious. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:56 pm 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

LoboStele wrote:
Interesting idea with Anakin there. Although we already have a 'Force Empathic' ability on Jacen Solo, so might want a different name. :P

I like the others though.

Not sure I would ever play the Anakin, as I frequently roll below 6, let alone a 10, haha. I like the CE for Sidious. :D

Oh yeah lol. Whoops.

How about Force Attunement.

"I would really, really like to not have anything else happen at the end of the round other than things just ending." -- Sithborg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:49 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Cin Drallig fits the character perfectly, good idea.

Yoda is also very well done, I never would have thought of that CE.

Good job.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:17 pm 
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Stats look good, Yoda is perfect. However, Cin Dralig's CE should affect a wider area I think. Like followers within 3 squares or maybe even 6 squares, instead of just adjacent followers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:55 pm 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

Thanks for all the feedback and compliments.

The concept behind Cin Drallig's CE is that characters within close quarters are fighting in harmony beside him, and I also don't want the CE to be something that's abusive with Mas Amedda. That would up his cost to 55-58.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:49 am 
Grand Admiral
Grand Admiral

I enjoy the customs. Anakin and Obi-wan are my favorites. :D

http://www.swshoebox.com/userSquad.cfm?user=sirstevee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:43 pm 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

Here's another one:

General Aayla Secura
90 HP
19 Defense
+11 Attack
20 Damage

Special Abilities
Unique; Melee Attack; Double Attack; Cunning Attack

Force Powers
Force 3
Lightsaber Deflect

Commander Effect: Each round, if this character hasn't yet activated, followers within 6 squares have Cunning Attack.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:55 pm 
Ugnaught Master!
Ugnaught Master!

My quick thought, Boris, is that Yoda should have Lightsaber Throw, due to that wonderful scene of his tossing his lightsaber into the chest of the 501st Trooper.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:35 pm 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

He does have Lightsaber Throw. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:53 am 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

Well, I just finished watching all of the prequel movies over the weekend, and here are some things I came up with. These are from Revenge of the Sith.

Obi-Wan Kenobi, Champion of the Force
140 HP
22 Defense
+15 Attack
20 Damage

Special Abilities
Unique; Melee Attack. Double Attack

Force Powers
Force 2. Force Renewal 1
Force Heal 20; Force Push 2; Force Absorb
Lightsaber Assault; Lightsaber Deflect; Lightsaber Riposte
Lightsaber Strike 1 (Force 1, useable only on this character's turn: Make 1 extra attack if this character doesn't move this turn.)
Master Speed

Yoda, Champion of the Force
160 HP
23 Defense
+16 Attack
20 Damage

Special Abilities
Unique; Melee Attack. Triple Attack.
Flurry Attack; Momentum; Ambush

Force Powers
Force 3. Force Renewal 2. Master of the Force 3.
Force Defense; Force Push 5; Force Leap; Lightsaber Assault; Lightsaber Reflect; Lightsaber Riposte; Use the Force; Force Redirect 1 (Force 2: When an enemy character within 3 squares uses a Force power that deals damage, the acting character takes the damage instead)
Lightsaber Strike 3 (Force 3, replaces turn: This character may make 3 extra attacks this turn if he doesn't move)

Count Dooku, Champion of the Sith
130 HP
21 Defense
+14 Attack
20 Damage

Special Abilities
Unique; Melee; Double

Force Powers
Force 5. Force Renewal 1
Lightsaber Riposte; Lightsaber Strike 2 (Force 2, 2 extra attacks if this character doesn't move this turn.)
Force Absorb; Sith Rage; Force Push 8 (Force 8, Replaces turn, range 6. Target enemy is pushed 8 squares and is considered defeated, save 16. Characters that make the save are considered activated until the end of the next round, and each of the targeted character's allies within 6 squares are considered activated this round, save 11.)

I have a Sidious/Palpatine I am working on as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:04 pm 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

Dude.....that Yoda is sick. And I mean absolutely sick. You're talking about a potential 100 pt piece there I think. Momentum/Ambush/Triple/MOTF3 allows him to move 12 squares, and make 3 attacks at +20 for 30 damage apiece against an unactivated opponent. Or, the enemy is within 6 squares, he can move 6, Momentum/Ambush, AND declare Use The Force 3 times. Once you add on the Flurries, and if you figure he'll hit on those as well (+20 attack), He's going to do 210 damage in one turn. And that's if you don't roll any natural 20's on the Flurry for more Flurries! Heck, even Lightsaber Strike 3 would allow him to do 200 damage (2 UTF for 80, 2 Flurries for 40 more, plus 4 more regular attacks for another 80). Unless I'm reading Strike wrong, and you're intending for him to get a total of 4 attacks for the round. It kind of reads like 3 extra, on top of Triple, for 6 attacks total.

Obi-Wan and Dooku are cool though. You don't have a Force X number on Push 8. Do you intend it to be 8 Force Points? Seems about right for what it does. You could push someone 8 squares into a pit, then they'd have to do the pit save, and the save from the ability. That's a cool idea. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:15 pm 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

LoboStele wrote:
Dude.....that Yoda is sick. And I mean absolutely sick. You're talking about a potential 100 pt piece there I think.

I originally costed him at 92. :)

He may be overstacked on stats, admittedly. I kind of see him as a Republic Jedi version of Chewie RH. Not all of his abilities/powers are going to be useful every game, but he has incredible versatility.

Ultimately, I would probably drop Ambush and Force Redirect and leave the rest, putting his cost at about 84-87 pts.

Quote:
Obi-Wan and Dooku are cool though. You don't have a Force X number on Push 8. Do you intend it to be 8 Force Points? Seems about right for what it does. You could push someone 8 squares into a pit, then they'd have to do the pit save, and the save from the ability. That's a cool idea. ;)

I hadn't really decided on the cost. 8 is probably a safe bet. He's only going to be able to use it once before he dies anyway.

Did you note the lack of LS Duelist? That wasn't a mistake.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:14 am 
Grand Admiral
Grand Admiral

Yoda with ambush. :lol: I could almost see that on a really miniature someday.

Dooku is insane as hell. Force push 8?????? :shock:

http://www.swshoebox.com/userSquad.cfm?user=sirstevee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:24 am 
Third Jedi from the Left
Third Jedi from the Left

I really like the Sidious and Dooku in the original post, great job on them and Yoda as well!
I still would like to the Sidious able to share FP, but that would drive his cost up.

SWM Trades: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1455

Customs: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3410

Post subject: Re: PT customs of mine
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:55 pm 
Third Jedi from the Left
Third Jedi from the Left

As long as that Duku never has access to a force battery like Yoda of Dagobah, then I'm fine with him.

That yoda is very nice. How does Ambush work with Strike?

"Know that much may happen here, but above all, do not forget this—you may trust in me. We cradle each other's lives, and what threatens one of us, threatens us both. And if you find you cannot trust me, trust in your training. Trust in yourself. Never doubt what you have done." Kreia

Post subject: Re: PT customs of mine
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:04 am 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

Waves_blade wrote:
As long as that Duku never has access to a force battery like Yoda of Dagobah, then I'm fine with him.

That yoda is very nice. How does Ambush work with Strike?

Actually there's already 2 Darth Sidious' that are force batteries.

Strike, in this instance, replaces turn, so ambush is irrelevant since Yoda can't move.