logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ] 

Post subject: Billiv not forgotten
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:13 pm 
Unnamed Stormtrooper
Unnamed Stormtrooper

well, after that crapshoot on the WOTC site, ive decided to post here. i will still post on gleemax only to find out about whats going on with the wizos.

bill, you are not alone

DOWN WITH GLEEMAX!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:35 pm 
Unnamed Stormtrooper
Unnamed Stormtrooper

dnemiller wrote:
Bill is alive and well here....

that is good to know miller

DOWN WITH GLEEMAX!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:51 pm 
Grand Admiral
Grand Admiral

Yeah its so dumb that Billiv got banned on WOTC. They didn't have any good reason for it, thats what happens when you rotate mods.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:54 pm 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

It's not so much rotation as different shifts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:28 pm 
Unnamed Stormtrooper
Unnamed Stormtrooper

No doubt, we had differing opionions over the whole stupid square base issue Billiv, but you are at the top of the list for knowledge of this game, and I appreciate your posts 99 out of 100 times. What Wotc did to you is a bunch of crap and I hope it is resolved the correct way, meaning you're reinstated. Well best of luck, and keep up the fight, cause it's worth fighting.

Fyi and as I am sure you know the whole Wotc is an uproar and for the most part everyone has your back.

As far as the rumor goes, that sometime in the near future we will be paying to go on Wotc forums(Gleecrap)...Screw that, they get enough of my money, and they don't post a damn thing about the game, we get more info here and from other sites. Because of their license issues with LFL it's like they are handcuffed and to be honest, it's become a bigger and bigger joke. Back in the early days we had 9 or 10 preiews and now 7, we never recieved a ton of support but Wotc Rob doesn't even post anymore and Wotc Erik makes games for EA now. Oh well at this point I have so many minis I can honestly say I don't need anymore, so if the time comes, the time comes.

again Good luck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:26 am 
Name Calling Internet Bully
Name Calling Internet Bully

thodafett wrote:
No doubt, we had differing opionions over the whole stupid square base issue Billiv, but you are at the top of the list for knowledge of this game, and I appreciate your posts 99 out of 100 times.

You see, that's what I am about. I hope that 99/100 are worthwhile posts. Even if we havent agreed, we can still be friends. Heck, I disagree with Uliq and Boris all the time, and yet I consider both friends. I appreciate the concern and it looks like I am getting somewhere with Hutt.

http://www.bloomilk.com/Squads/Search.aspx?UserID=29

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:46 am 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

Xanthan wrote:
Yeah its so dumb that Billiv got banned on WOTC. They didn't have any good reason for it, thats what happens when you rotate mods.

I agree it was dumb but I still think the mods had their reason for it. All this could have been avoided. And that's sad.

In two weeks all this will be forgotten at WOTC and in two months no one will care who this banned user was. So I don't really see the point.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:37 am 
Unnamed Stormtrooper
Unnamed Stormtrooper

You see, that's what I am about. I hope that 99/100 are worthwhile posts. Even if we havent agreed, we can still be friends. Heck, I disagree with Uliq and Boris all the time, and yet I consider both friends.[/quote]

True, I have never held that agianst you, (other than for the day or two I had you on my ignore list). But that was me being childish. The thing to remember is the amount of love, energy, and time that all of us put into this game. So of course we are going to have strong opionions going one way or the other. So honestly more times than not I believe we are all on the same page, as we all just want whats best for the game and for it to continue on. However, we all just have different views of how to make that happen. Anyway I agree it's OK to disagree and still be civil and friends. Shoot if that wasn't true my wife and I would have split years ago. We disagree on things all the time, but don't let it affect our friendship. Well hopefully you'll be back posting on Wotc soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:02 pm 
Grand Admiral
Grand Admiral

Lex wrote:
Xanthan wrote:

I agree it was dumb but I still think the mods had their reason for it. All this could have been avoided. And that's sad.

In two weeks all this will be forgotten at WOTC and in two months no one will care who this banned user was. So I don't really see the point.

You think using the Word "silly" is a good reason to get banned? Billiv only deserved 1 of the warnings which isn't enough to ban someone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:02 pm 
General
General

Xanthan wrote:
You think using the Word "silly" is a good reason to get banned?

Get your facts straight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:55 pm 
Unnamed Stormtrooper
Unnamed Stormtrooper

dnemiller wrote:
DarthDracko"V" wrote:
dnemiller wrote:
Bill is alive and well here....

that is good to know miller

uhh!!! everyone just calls me Dean as that is my first name.

Miller's abound here as there me.... Millertime (my oldest son Chase),
Kitfisto111493 (my middle son Nate) and then there is my force sensitive son
Obi Dyl ( Dylan who is 8)

saying Miller might get you a ton of responses

oh srry dean, my bad lol

DOWN WITH GLEEMAX!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:11 pm 
Grand Admiral
Grand Admiral

emr131 wrote:
Xanthan wrote:
You think using the Word "silly" is a good reason to get banned?

Get your facts straight.

My facts are staight, I'm just saying Billiv should'nt have been banned, Billiv only deserved 1 of the 3 warnings which isn't really enough to get banned.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]