logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: SWM Virtual Set #5 "Galactic Heroes" Sealed Booster Draft
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:13 pm 
Really Cool Alien from a Cantina

Greetings from Korriban!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWM Virtual Set # 5 "Galactic Heroes", and the mini set "The Old Republic"

Included in the subset will be the Bounty Hunter Challenge pieces Luke and Darth Sideous. 10 pieces that will get a boost in v-set 5:Kyle Katarn, Imperial Knight,,Elite Yuuzhan Vong Warrior, Hailfire Droid, B3 Ultrabattle Droid, Ossus Guardian, Basilisk War Droid, Nien Nunb,Reborn, Lucien Draay.

The Sith are again rising and, this time, really seething with raw Dark Force energy, to announce that there will be a SWM new virtual set #5, 150 pt sealed booster draft tournament, on Saturday, April 13, 12:00pm, at the Gamehouse, located in Huntington Beach, at Mark's house. Please note the early start time. The new set is unbelievable and again does what Wizards of the Coast couldn't do; make a more balanced game, and help the other factions to actually be playable! Introducing many new SW expanded universe characters, special abilities, Force powers, and cool commander effects, all factions are represented, with a special emphasis on Sith, Imperials, Mandalorians, New Republic, Rebels, Old Republic, and the Republic. Highlights include Luke Skywalker, Galactic Hero, Imperial Knight Strike Team Leader, General Lando Calrissian, Chief of State Mon Mothma, Boss Nass, Krynda Draay, Darth Wryylok III, Darth Caedus, Sith Lord , Sev'rance Tann, and Mandalore on Basilisk War Droid! With many new special abilities, Force powers, and characters never done yet in SWM, there are many new elements to keep the game exciting. The new set is again breaking new ground for our beloved game and will undoubtedly improve and change the game we all have come to love. You do not want to miss out on this exciting new set! All partcipants will get their own 60 card "Galactic Heroes" set, and the 10 card mini set "The Old Republic", to keep for their collections.
The GameHouse is awesome and has plenty of space for several games at the same time, and we have the place to ourselves. We don't have to worry about it closing, so time won't be an issue at all. There is a restroom and kitchen area, so it has a few amenities of home. So let's make it great day and get together and have some fun.
Please join us in battle as we slash, Force push, lightning, grip, Sith sorcery, whirlwind, blast, grenade, missles, pulse cannon, atlatyl, razorbug, and thudbug the evening away. Hope to see everyone there............................May the Force be with us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, April 13, 2013, 12:00pm
The GameHouse (Mark's)
15392 Baffin Circle
Huntington Beach, CA 92649

MC

PS

1) Please let me know if you are attending. The booster draft will be randomized before everyone arrives. Once I receive a confirmation email from you that you will be attending, I will send you the set checklist with recommended minis and your 2 booster pull. (Numbers will represent checklist numbers of the minis from your pull)

2) From the 2 boosters you receive, make a 150pt team, faction rules do not apply! Gambit will be enforced. 60 minute rounds. All maps are allowed, except Mustafar, Korriban, or any of the open plains snow covered maps.

Thanks Force users!

PSSS

Many of us will be showing up at 10:00am, that same day, to participate in a 2 hour demo of "X-Wing", hosted by Michael Taylor. Please join us early for a sweet opportunity to have additional fun, and learn a new Star Wars game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject: Re: SWM Virtual Set #5 "Galactic Heroes" Sealed Booster Draft
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:10 pm 
Junk Dealer Extrodinaire
Junk Dealer Extrodinaire

Wish I could...I grew up in huntington beach. Now live in sw Missouri though...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:42 am 

If you are ever in town visiting, drop me a line. I could get the guys at the GameHouse together and we could arrange some fun SWM open gaming playing!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:22 am 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

Just wanted to let you know that Galactic Heroes is now available in Open Boosters on Bloomilk. Thanks Shinja :)