logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post subject: Re: Owensboro Regional April 14
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:57 am 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

greentime wrote:
Oh, and most importantly of all, Daniel lost a bet we had and now has to play a squad with a Scout Trooper on Speeder Bike in it at a regional this year.

Interesting bet. I would have thought you'd make him play some crap piece. I have it on good authority that Scout Trooper on Speeder Bike is actually pretty good in the right squad. I've beat 6 hall-of-famers with squads containing them at competitive tournaments lately. Only lost one game, and that was a virtual stalemate.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:02 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

TimmerB123 wrote:
audrisampson wrote:
I think due to money concerns our group will be skipping Chicago

Boo!

It's OK to just say you're scared. ;)

No honestly its because in two weeks were going to Chicago for an anime convention called Anime Central that generally takes us anime fans very very broke. Besides I'm sure we will be seeing you guys in Kokomo :P

[===0=]=============>

Sentinel for Life!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:19 pm 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

TimmerB123 wrote:
greentime wrote:
Oh, and most importantly of all, Daniel lost a bet we had and now has to play a squad with a Scout Trooper on Speeder Bike in it at a regional this year.

Interesting bet. I would have thought you'd make him play some crap piece. I have it on good authority that Scout Trooper on Speeder Bike is actually pretty good in the right squad. I've beat 6 hall-of-famers with squads containing them at competitive tournaments lately. Only lost one game, and that was a virtual stalemate.

In fairness, part of the hilarity of the bet is that a Speeder Bike squad is WAY out of my comfort zone. I practically never play Imperials at all, or swap at all, or Lancer or any strafe/gallop pieces, or anything like that. I've always been a big Rebel, NR, and Repbulic player, but even when I play Republic I don't play Panaka/Yobuck but instead usually play something more like a GOWK variant. Lately I've been dabbling in Sith, but that's just because they now have pieces that make them play closer to NR or Republic squads.

There's also the fact that although you did do quite well with your squad, to be honest it would not do well in the meta around here. Not a single squad you played at the Michigan regional is something that you would see much of here; instead you would see things like Bastila or Corran Horn, which would pretty undoubtedly give it trouble in the hands of a very skilled player. It was a great squad for what you played against in Michigan; if I'm playing in a regional with 3 or 4 other Atlanta players, I'm afraid that I'll get some worse matchups.

However, if I do wind up at least getting to the top 4 with it in spite of all that, it will just be that much sweeter. :)

"You can't per aspera ad astra unless there's some aspera in front of your astra. And that means sometimes the aspera gets you." - Donald X. Vaccarino

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:35 pm 
Really Cool Alien from a Cantina
Really Cool Alien from a Cantina

Echo wrote:
There's also the fact that although you did do quite well with your squad, to be honest it would not do well in the meta around here. Not a single squad you played at the Michigan regional is something that you would see much of here; instead you would see things like Bastila or Corran Horn, which would pretty undoubtedly give it trouble in the hands of a very skilled player. It was a great squad for what you played against in Michigan; if I'm playing in a regional with 3 or 4 other Atlanta players, I'm afraid that I'll get some worse matchups.

Yeah, down here it's like nothing but Corran, deathshots, and chameleon droids. Plus you probably won at least one or two games purely on the basis of your opponent's brain shutting down while trying to figure out what the heck Admiral #($*ing Piet was doing in a real squad.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:00 pm 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

I played

--Corran Smash--
60 Corran Horn, Jedi Master
28 Dash Rendar, Renegade Smuggler
22 R2-D2 and C-3PO, Galactic Heroes
18 Klatooinian Captain
18 Twi'lek Black Sun Vigo
11 Chadra-Fan Pilot
10 Jagged Fel
9 General Dodonna
8 R7 Astromech Droid
6 Mouse Droid x2
9 Ugnaught Demolitionist x3

(199pts. 14 activations)

I actually hadn't played Corran in a few months, but I played him a few times during playtesting for Vengeance and then in one tournament since Vengeance was released, and always did pretty well with him. He fits my playstyle like a glove and I think he can be the backbone of a brand new kind of tier 1 NR squad that doesn't require Han or Mara Jade.

Round 1 I played against Dave Stoecker, who was playing his Omega Squad with Rex. This was a hard match for him because my squad pretty much all had Evade and then Corran had Absorb Energy, plus R2P0 Disrupting him didn't help. He managed to kill my Dash Rendar with Rex and I only got to kill one of his Commandos with Dash (I think it was Fi that I killed), but in doing so he lost Rex and R2 to Corran. I was also able to assassinate his Republic Commando Training Sergeant with my TBSV, shooting past a bunch of Diplomats and characters with Stealth who weren't legal targets. There wasn't any way for the rest of Omega Squad to take on an Evading Corran, so I pulled out the 2 point win.

Round 2 I played against Les in my best game of the day. We played on Ravaged Base and I got the inside. The first round was basically just positioning, with him getting all into the Command Center and me just moving up the middle, making a wall of Uggies, a mouse, and Corran in the 3-wide entrance into the left side of the map and my Chadra Fan Pilot running into Gambit. The next round he towed his Mace up to the small room on the bottom side of Gambit and killed a Mouse who was on the left side of the leftmost door. I used my TBSV who was getting Twin from R2P0 to shoot at Mace, but needed 17s to hit. Luckily, however, I actually rolled a 20 and a 17, but he used Reflect and took no damage (and the TBSV took 10). But burning 4 of his Force Points was a really big deal. He moved Ferus in to Bodyguard Mace, and then was out of activations. I was then able to move R2P0 up and move my Chadra Fan Pilot 8 squares around to the other side of the room to base R2 and be within 6 of my R2P0, so I got the Twin Attack with Stingbeam to kill R2. Dash took his shots at Mace needing 12s now that he was Disrupted, but missed all 4 of his shots. Corran fared much better with his +22 Attack against Mace's 22 Defense, hitting all 3, all of which Ferus Bodyguarded, bringing him down to 10 HP. Mace also tried to Riposte twice, I used Force Absorb on one of them and just ate the other, but luckily it wasn't a crit so it was just 20 damage to Corran. I got a line on Mace now with my Klatooinian Captain, who missed Mace, but forced both Mace and Ferus to make a Splash 10 save. Mace made his, but Ferus failed his even with a reroll, and died. Next round I won init and did the move that made the game; my Chadra Fan Pilot based Mace and attacked with Twin needing 12s, I missed the first one but hit the second one and Mace failed his Stingbeam save to be activated, and had run out of Force Points to reroll it. This let Corran lay 90 damage on Mace which he had to take, then Dash based Mace and shot needing 8s and... missed all 4 again. >.< Foul towed GOWK up and they got in the middle of my group of scrubs, but that's about it. I luckily won init again, and just attacked Mace with Corran needing just 4s to kill him, did all 60 damage and took Mace out, after losing only a single Mouse Droid to him. It was basically just cleanup after that, and his SSM saves weren't spectacular and I had basically my entire squad still, so Foul and GOWK eventually went down and I got a 3 point win.

We had a break for Lunch, then I had to play Bronson after that. This was a slow paced game, because he only barely outactivated me and knew he couldn't leave Lord Vader out to eat attacks. He killed R2P0 early, knowing that he basically HAD to do that, but I got a Jedi Reflexes hit for it to deal 30 to LV. He then played very cagey with Vader, forcing me to take the initiative and move up, and I wound up having to use Dash to open a door for Corran so I could use GMA and Triple to hit an activated Jarael 3 times, who lucky for me but awful for him failed ALL 3 Parry saves (and I Force Absorbed the reroll). He then used Lord Vader to move up and put 60 on Dash (he had to spend both force points to move), then won init, killed Dash, and moved back away. I moved a Mouse Droid up, Corran used Knight Speed to base Vader and Triple attack him, did another 90 damage to him leaving him with just 10 HP, and then... Time was called. Arrrgh, I had killed Jarael and brought Vader to 10 HP and still had a full HP Corran Horn and all my backup shooters. I really should have played much more aggressively from the start, knowing that he would have had to play really cagey and safe. I had my backup shooters way in the back when what I really needed to do was play the full court press and just try to chase down Vader. Oh well.

Round 4 I played against Audri, who was playing Mandos. This was on Ravaged Base again and I was on the inside again. The first couple of rounds I did really well, taking out her Gunsmith, Uggies, lots of Mice, basically cutting down her activations. I got comfortable with that, though, and then played a few REALLY stupid rounds, not giving the Mando Scouts the respect they deserved. I saw the game slipping out of my grasp, and had to turn my "Run up and kill those scouts!" strategy into a "Retreat!!!" strategy, and strategically retreated back into Gambit. Then she made her fatal mistake in thinking that a pit was a wall, giving Dash no-cover shots on Jaster. I really felt awful for her because she had been playing so much better than me the last few rounds, but that mistake really clinched the game for me. I was in a much better strategic position, and without death shots (which would have basically let her trade pieces with me, and she had more) she didn't have much of a chance of winning. She did the super classy move of not dragging the game out unnecessarily when she knew I would win, which was totally awesome of her. Thanks, Audri. :D

That gave me enough wins to be in the top 4, where I had to play Graham. It wound up being one of the best games we had ever played, which is a very large sample of probably at least a hundred games. Once again on Ravaged Base, but I was on the outside now. Early on I ran my Chadra Fan Pilot up to try to hit Carth for some damage (my thought was that if I got him to 60, Corran could find a GMA opening to kill him without needing Opportunist) and maybe even activate him, but I didn't think far enough ahead and set up a piece close enough to get Gregarious, so my +6 attack missed. Corran tried to kill the Chadra Fan but failed the Pheremones save, then Kavar tried his luck and actually had to reroll TWICE to make the save and kill it. Go Chadra Fan! I had positioned Dash one square too far away from getting a really good set of shots into the hallway all his dudes were in, so I just moved him up a little farther. This turned out to probably be a little too far, because his Carth then ran in and killed Dash with a Senator shot next round. This let me base Carth with Corran and do 30 to him, though, which in my mind meant that I would be able to kill him if I won init. Kavar just ran up to base Corran (who did 30 damage to him with Jedi Reflexes) and there was more positioning. I won the init, but he used Surprise Move and moved Carth away, taking 20 on the AoO, but forgot about Melee Reach 2 and didn't move far enough, just getting behind Kavar. This let me still hit him twice to kill Carth and then attack Kavar, hitting him with a crit to bring him to 60. We both kind of thought that was the game, but then Kavar crit Carth for 50 damage and suddenly made it interesting again! Atton was able to move around farther and made both of his shots on R2P0, killing him. My backup shooters tried to do some damage to Atton, and I got 30 damage on him from the TBSV. I won init again (big one!) and Triple Attacked Kavar, hitting all 3. After the third he had to make a Lightsaber Defense save or die, failed the first one, but made it with the reroll, living with 20 HP. He then hit both of his attacks on Corran needing 10s, and Bastila finished him off. He was then able to clean up the rest of my squad pretty easily. Both of us made a couple of positioning errors, but it was still a really close game that came down to crits, inits, and saves.

Graham went on to beat Bronson of course putting me in 3rd place and David in 4th place. This is important because at the beginning of the day David and I made a slap bet over who would finish higher, meaning that since I finished higher than him I got to slap him in the face. We got it on tape in the parking lot afterwards, and it will be uploaded to YouTube for all to enjoy. Unfortunately since despite the fact that I ended higher than him, I still had a worse record than David since he went undefeated in Swiss, and that meant I lost the above-mentioned Scout Trooper on Speeder Bike bet. Oh well....

Thanks to the Owensboro guys for having such a great event and to Dennis for judging it, and it was great to see people from all over the place. Hopefully we'll see some repeat faces on May 19th for the Atlanta regional. :)

"You can't per aspera ad astra unless there's some aspera in front of your astra. And that means sometimes the aspera gets you." - Donald X. Vaccarino

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:55 pm 
Junk Dealer Extrodinaire
Junk Dealer Extrodinaire

TimmerB123 wrote:
Only lost one game, and that was a virtual stalemate.

And what a match that was Tim, one of the most intense battles I've been lucky enough to have been involved with.

Congrats to Greentime on the victory.

Shuffle off to Buffalo y'all and we'll show you a good time!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:32 pm 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

4 things.

1. Wish I could have made it down, really feening to play in some tourneys and the KY guys are really great dudes.

2. Congrats to Graham and the field for what looks like a fun day with some really competitive games.

3. Audri - Rhen Var Citidel is good for Jaster and cloaked Mando squads (got 3rd at Michigan with it at last year's regional).

4. Daniel, glad to see that you activated a power piece with Stingbeam in a tourney (sorry it was against my buddy Les). I play a squad with 3 of them in it and seem to activate a nice piece every game I've played with them...people tend to overlook them like gnats and they surprise some.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:58 am 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Thanks for the map recommendation :) . I'll be sure to give it a few playtests.

[===0=]=============>

Sentinel for Life!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:58 am 
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

First off just wanted to say, that Owensboro was a fantastic regional as always. Everyone from TN had a lot of fun.

-Vader's Iron Fist-

Lord Vader -71
Thrawn -32
Lobot -27
Jarael -23
Pallaeon -16
Ozzel -11
Mas -8
Rodian Brute -3
Rodian Brute -3
Uggie -3
Uggie -3

First round I played Audri, who was running Deathshot Mandos. I've had quite a bit of experience playing against Mandos, I knew that I wanted to get to her Commanders quick and if at all possible, force her to have to try and shoot Vader with her Scout's before I chose to activate him. I won map roll, took Throne Room, she chose the side with the Throne and sat up first, she brought in a Mando Counter Intelligence, and a Gunsmith with Reinforcements which I was ok with, I don't mind being able to act 2 as long as I still outactivate my opponent. I activated my filler first, and let her activate her pieces, as the round progressed I saw an opening, and hoped I could capitalize. She moved all of her scouts into the throne room, and left her commanders bunched up outside of the throne room. I ran a Rodian as far as I could around the throne room, and waited till she was out activated, then Swapped Jarael, and ran her 18, safely positioning her where she couldn't be attacked. Won init with Master Tact and let her go first. She took her Qtr Master and ran him in the throne room. I ran Jarael to her bunched up Commanders, and swapped in Lord Vader adjacent to her Commanders. She activated her Captain, and Jaster and attacked Vader. So on my act I Sith Raged, Lightsaber Swept the group dropping 40 a pop with twin and took down the Captain and Jaster. From there it was pretty much game. I moved Vader into cover after that, and Dark Armored as much DMG as I could and swapped him for a rodian in the following round. A lot of fun, Audri it was a pleasure meeting and getting to play against you.

Second round was a familiar face, Aaron, who I met last year in Owensboro. We grabbed some McDonalds last year. He was running a Mace Squad, with Captain Rex, R2Astromech, Weapons Master, Panaka, and I'm drawing a blank as to what else was in the squad. Round 1 I took down the Weapons Master with LV, then swapped out round 2. Eventually got Rex and R2 as well. Used my Ozzel/Pallaeon/Thrawn to pick off his swap pieces. He eventually got to swap Mace down to my commanders. All he was able to reach was Jarael, who failed all of her parries, and was killed by Windu. On my next act I put Windu in the Pallaeon Bubble, then killed him with Lord Vader. I had a lot of fun playing this game, Windu is always a tricky match up, I had prepared a lot for Windu so I knew how to tackle the monster using Lord Vader.

We broke for Lunch, the TN guys went to Wendy's and discussed our match ups for round 3. I was pretty sure I would get either Daniel or Weeks. Weeks squad was a better match up for me as opposed to Daniel's. Daniel was running Corran Horn, and I don't have a lot of experience playing against Horn. I had played him once with Lord Vader and won, but I was pretty sure Daniel wasn't going to get Corran trapped by Pallaeon and allow me to drop 160 on him with Vader.

Round 3 I got Daniel, and he didn't disappoint. He played cautious, and did not make any mistakes. I wasn't able to trap him with Pallaeon, I knew it was going to come down to gambit, which I was leading because I had taken down his C3P0-R2. He was finally forced to charge in and Corran dropped Jarael, I responded by killing Dash Rendar. Corran was able to get Vader down to 10hp. Excellent match, very hard match up for me. Was glad to pull out the win though.

Round 4 I got Weeks, who has become somewhat of an arch rival over Vassal haha. I was looking for some Revenge but what I got was a little Cantina Music Distraction, and a round 2 beatdown of Lord Vader. Damn that Bith Musician... I vowed next time I faced Weeks, that Figrin would die.

So I made top 4 with my 3-1 record. Faced the #1 seed David Weeks in the first round. and I had my Revenge. Killed Figrin round 1, swapped Vader out round 2. Then Weeks countered by pressing the attack with his shooters. I was more than happy to let my Rodians die. I saw him setting up a R2/Rex run on what was sure to be something important, so I ran Jarael 18 and on the next round killed R2. Could have dropped R2 on the first swing and ran 8 away, but of course Jarael missed her first swing and so I had to attack twice and stay put. I was fine with sacking Jarael for R2 though. I ended up taking down all of his shooters, it came down to Kenobi, Foul vs Vader. I won init on the last round. I knew I had to be cautious and finish Kenobi, but I had to let him attack and activate first. So I Thrawn swapped Vader away with Mas to make him have to activate Foul to take away one attacker. Also, Kenobi would have to move to attack so I took away Double. All he could essentially do was Force Push 3 me, I made my dark armor and took 20. I don't remember what Vader's HP was at this point somewhere around 40. After Kenobi activated, I LA/Overwhelming Force and put 90 on Kenobi. We roll init I win and use my last remaining FP to Overwhelming Force/Twin Kenobi. Hit both attacks and won the match. Advancing to the Finals, and defeating my arch nemesis....brother. I like to believe it was the Yoohoo (yeah they still make those) that I bought prior to the match that did it for me.

So I face Graham in the finals, and face a faction I'm not too familiar with. No one in my play group really runs Bastilla. Let alone Kavar. I was pretty familiar with his shooters though, and knew I wanted to get rid of Carth as soon as possible. I was able to run Jarael 18, swap Vader in, Force Leap past his wall and kill Carth early on. The next round I should have swapped Vader out and played Conservative, but I went after Atton as well and it cost me the game. I killed Atton but he made his Avoid Defeat with a FP Reroll, and his OR Firepower dropped Vader. After that it was game. I was not interested in trying to win using Rodians, Jarael, and lack luster shooters in the form of Thrawn/Ozzel/Pallaeon.

The two times I played overly aggressive cost me. One was against Weeks, the other Graham. Lesson learned.

Oddly enough me and Graham squared off last year in Owensboro to determine which of us would make the playoffs. Graham has got me twice now in Owensboro. He's 2-1 on me in Regional games. I'm going to have to go back to the drawing board and figure out what I'm going to run in Atl. Where I must tie things up between me and Graham.

So there you go, Regionals was a blast. Can't wait for the next one. Hope everyone can make it out to the TN regional as well!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:14 am 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

WacoBlaze wrote:
4. Daniel, glad to see that you activated a power piece with Stingbeam in a tourney (sorry it was against my buddy Les). I play a squad with 3 of them in it and seem to activate a nice piece every game I've played with them...people tend to overlook them like gnats and they surprise some.

People absolutely do overlook them. On the drive up, Graham and David kept poking fun at the fact that I was playing the Chadra Fan Pilot instead of something more traditionally good in that point range, like a Human Bodyguard. My squad just gives SO much to the Chadra Fan, though, that it's the best 11 points I could spend I think. He gets Speed 8, Evade, Gregarious, and Twin Attack from the rest of the squad, making him a really strong piece that can deal some damage, is a huge pain to kill (Evade, Pheremones, and Stealth with 30 HP is a whole lot of defenses), and has the chance to activate someone.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:31 am 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

Location: Yes, I am yet another Canadian. Keeping the game alive on life support in the GTA.
Wow, what a cool bunch of play reports, just like the days of old. Thanks for recounting the matches, I feel like I was there now! :Boba:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:44 am 
Unnamed Wookiee
Unnamed Wookiee

I had a lot of fun for sure at this regional. Here's what I ran
Solo Round- 199 points
Han Solo, GH 50
Mara Jade, Jedi 45
Jaden Korr 33
Ganner Rhysode 29
Lobot 27
General Dodonna 9
UgnaughtsX2 6

I was excited to see what was brought to the table, and it didn't surprise me that the majority of squads at Owensboro was indeed republic.
First round I had a bye(Yay easy win)
Second round, I faced a squad using Savage Oppress, Dooku of Serenno, Nightmother, 2 Nightsisters, and Whorm. I lost map roll so we played on the Citadel map. In the first 2 rounds, I was lucky enough to be able to draw los to both of his Nightsisters with Han, giving me two easy pieces. But, Han was taken down afterwards. After a couple more rounds, Savage dropped 80 on Mara, but 40 of it was LB'ed. Mara then proceeded to drop Savage. He kept on moving down Dooku, but I gave him a nice FP5 into the pit. He survived the roll into the pit, but still took 50. Next round I used Ganner to FP2 him back into the pit, but he didn't survive that time. I went on to win it. 2-0 6 points.

Third round, I faced Weeks and his GOWK Rex Fi Atin squad. I can basically sum up this match to one roll. We had positioned ourselves near the middle of the map, and I had Jaden Korr positioned to unleash a FP5 on Rex and 3 others. He drew fire with Figrin Dan, and I lost the roll. I blew him off the map, but i then proceeded to get shot to death. The game would have been completely different had I made that roll. But, that is the game we play. You'll see that even more next match. 2-1 6 points.

Last round, I faced a Mace Weapons Master Rex Panaka squad. Han was shooting awesome, picking off many of his pieces early, including R2. I put on a FP5 on Rex and the Weapons Master, dropping them down quite a bit. But, this match was changed by one piece. Mace, of course. He proceeded to drop some of my pieces. But, i was so high on gambit, it wasn't going to matter. On the last round, I had 2 shots to kill panaka for the gambit win with han, as he had 40 hp. I needed a 6 on both shots. First shot- 13. Hit. Just one more roll above six to win this. Second shot- 5. An effing five. This was devastating. And he won the game by killing ganner for the gambit win. Very close game at the end. But, it left a very bad taste in my mouth. 2-2 6 points.

I thought for sure I had top 4. But, alas, it didn't happen. Oh well, I had a great time, and will definitely be back :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:40 am 
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice

Great write ups guys/gal. But this begs the most important question to be asked. Yuuzhan Vong? Where were they? Were they represented? And if so, how did they do? See...these are the hard hitting questions that I must ask. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:46 am 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

@jhc36 They ALMOST had a vong player that i knew of for sure but our guy from Danville couldnt make this one lol he had a pretty nasty build goin too...hes on a 6 week win streak here lol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:49 am 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

jhc36 wrote:
Great write ups guys/gal. But this begs the most important question to be asked. Yuuzhan Vong? Where were they? Were they represented? And if so, how did they do? See...these are the hard hitting questions that I must ask. ;)

lol, I don't think there were any Vong squads. I know there weren't any Rebel squads, either, and I don't think there were any Sith squads. I think there was only 1 Sep squad, 1 Imperial squad, 1 Mando squad, 2 NR squads, 2 OR squads, and a TON of Republic squads.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:10 am 
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice

AcheronFate wrote:
@jhc36 They ALMOST had a vong player that i knew of for sure but our guy from Danville couldnt make this one lol he had a pretty nasty build goin too...hes on a 6 week win streak here lol

...so close...yet not. oh well...

Echo wrote:
jhc36 wrote:

lol, I don't think there were any Vong squads. I know there weren't any Rebel squads, either, and I don't think there were any Sith squads. I think there was only 1 Sep squad, 1 Imperial squad, 1 Mando squad, 2 NR squads, 2 OR squads, and a TON of Republic squads.

Well...it seems I'll be carrying that tattered, old bunch of unloved species to the Atlanta Regional once again. And, all the while, encouraging the others from Yuuzhan'tar..err Charlotte to join me in carrying that banner. Perhaps we'll see TWO in Atlanta?? Hell...I know it's a crazy idea...but just perhaps I won't be the only one supporting those scarred, voids in the force.

Do-ro'ik vong pratte indeed.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:31 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Just to clarify something, there were two Sepertist squads. Once focused on droids and was my Round 2 match and HannahCannon focused on Human seps, rocking Savage Oppress and Dooku of Serenno.

[===0=]=============>

Sentinel for Life!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:16 pm 
Grand Admiral
Grand Admiral

Are there final placings anywhere?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:17 pm 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

Probably on Leshippy's computer if he saved them.

Swiss rounds was, as I recall:
1. David Weeks
2. Daniel Stephens
3. Graham Bingham
4. Bronson McNellis
5. Aaron Knight

Not sure about the placings below that.

"I would really, really like to not have anything else happen at the end of the round other than things just ending." -- Sithborg

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:10 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Aww come on Boris, I finished 6th. You could have went one more spot :P

[===0=]=============>

Sentinel for Life!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next