logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post subject: Re: V-Set 4 - Minis, SAs, FPs, and CEs You Want to See
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:16 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

hannahcannon wrote:
Maybe change it to non-unique followers. That would keep Vader from getting it, but still let the people who really need a boost access it. Then things like the knights, dark side adept, and reborn become a bit more playable. I personally love playing the knights. Nothing funnier than hitting a cortosis gauntlet on virt set Windu's first attack.

That would sooo suck..

[===0=]=============>

Sentinel for Life!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:12 pm 
Intelligence Operative
Intelligence Operative

obikenobi1 wrote:
JakeChambers88 wrote:
I was wondering, has anyone thought to do a Ben Skywalker? The produced set has a Jacen and Jaina, and an Anakin Solo, but I haven't found a Ben Skywalker, and I think that would make a cool character for NR. Maybe a Ben Skywalker, Jedi Knight ?

Cost: 35
HP:130
Defense:14
Attack; +15
Damage: 20
Special Abilities
Lightsaber Duelist
Djem So Style
Force Powers
Force 2, Force renewal 1
Force Push 3
Force Leap

There already is a Ben Skywalker. He was in the DotF V-set.

So how about his *fate of the Jedi spoiler*

Girlfriend

Vestara khai
23, hp 60, def 17, atk 8, dmg 20
SA: unique
melée attack
mobile attack
Opportunist
Affinity to be in a squad with Ben
synergy with Ben +4 and +4
Shikkar Knife (this characters first attack of the skirmish is a critical hit)
Force Power: Force 2
lightsaber defense
knight speed

And some of her kin:

Sarasu taalon, sith lord
57, hp 120, def 21, atk 14, dmg 20  
SA: Unique
melee attack
stealth
Double Attack
Flurry Attack
Lightsaber duelist
Shikkar Knife (this characters first attack of the skirmish is a critical hit)
Force Power: Force 5
lightsaber defence
force leap
master speed
CE: sith non-unique follwers with a force rating gain stealth while within 6 squares of this character

Keshari sith 
15, hp 60, def 18, atk 10, dmg 20
SA: melee attack
Lightsaber Duelist
Shikkar Knife (this characters first attack of the skirmish is a critical hit)
force power
force 2
lightsaber Riposte
Force Leap

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:21 pm 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

Jedi Sniper. They specialized in lightsaber throwing to take out targets around the Jedi Temple

There is no such thing as I cannot, either I will not, or I do not know how.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:07 pm 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

I am thinking of something cw like Cade bane. Has something like:

bounty hunter leader: if your squad contains only bounty hunters allies gain twin attack and cunning attack. Droids with bounty hunter are subject to this ability

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:05 pm 
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

Azavander wrote:
I am thinking of something cw like Cade bane. Has something like:

bounty hunter leader: if your squad contains only bounty hunters allies gain twin attack and cunning attack. Droids with bounty hunter are subject to this ability

This has been discussed. I love the idea. But all in do time. There will be a bump for some bounty hunters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:29 pm 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

I want to make (or see made) an Imperial Knight with a CE that grants +4 to saves.

"I would really, really like to not have anything else happen at the end of the round other than things just ending." -- Sithborg

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:48 pm 
Third Jedi from the Left
Third Jedi from the Left

Grand Moff Boris wrote:
I want to make (or see made) an Imperial Knight with a CE that grants +4 to saves.

Would that work on lightsaber block? It would make them real Jedi killers if it did. Might even make them tournament worthy. Because I can't really see anyone using them outside of maybe a 500 point epic tourney right now.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:59 pm 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

Yes, the same way Karmic Mettle works on Zayne.

"I would really, really like to not have anything else happen at the end of the round other than things just ending." -- Sithborg

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:58 pm 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

Grand Moff Boris wrote:

+1 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:38 pm 
Grand Admiral
Grand Admiral

I was playing a 4 against 4 friendly by myself last week, and my Imperial Knight Master got a Cortosis Gauntlet save against both new Nomi and Belth Allusis. It was awesome....

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:17 am 
Third Jedi from the Left
Third Jedi from the Left

Yeah, but on the flip side of that, I hit a cortosis against Master Thon and he still ended up kicking my butt with charging assault.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:26 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Personally, I think there needs to be a cortosis effect that works on ranged units too. That'll teach those 80 damage a pop people who's...ummm...only doing 60 damage now :lol:

As for mini's I wanna see, I was working on a side project and came up with this, thought it was neat.

Darth Nihilus, Sith Lord

HP: 100
Def: 18
Att: 12
Dam: 20

SA: Melee attack, Unique, Double attack

FP: 2, Force renewal 1, Sith Hunger, Drain Life 3, Force Corruption 1, Force Drain (Force 2, all characters within 6 take 10 damage, remove 10 damage from this character for each affected character)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:52 pm 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

Jedi_Master wrote:
Personally, I think there needs to be a cortosis effect that works on ranged units too. That'll teach those 80 damage a pop people who's...ummm...only doing 60 damage now :lol:

As for mini's I wanna see, I was working on a side project and came up with this, thought it was neat.

Darth Nihilus, Sith Lord

FP: 2, Force renewal 1, Sith Hunger, Drain Life 3, Force Corruption 1, Force Drain (Force 2, all characters within 6 take 10 damage, remove 10 damage from this character for each affected character)

+1

Awesome stats! I like the force drain power. Definetly very usefull against swarms.

I'd think with his stats he'd be in the mid 40's pt range.

Aliit ori'shya tal'din ("Family is more than Blood")
To learn Mandalorian, go to http://www.karentraviss.com/html/mando.htm.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:37 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Jedi_Master wrote:

Darth Nihilus, Sith Lord

I think your on the right path, but it seems that when Nihlus designs get made people tend to forget he ate a freaking planet... I would think maybe a Force Drain 3 ability might be good to reflect this. Force Drain 3 Force 4: All characters within 6 squares take 30 damage, Remove 30 damage from this character for each affected character.

[===0=]=============>

Sentinel for Life!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:25 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

audrisampson wrote:
I think your on the right path, but it seems that when Nihlus designs get made people tend to forget he ate a freaking planet... I would think maybe a Force Drain 3 ability might be good to reflect this. Force Drain 3 Force 4: All characters within 6 squares take 30 damage, Remove 30 damage from this character for each affected character.

I know he ate a freeking planet, however, the average boob has 10 HP, so him numming a wide area for 10hp should be a good representation. (After all, you did survive him ^^). I was tempted to give him LS Deflect too, as he kinda made my blasters useless (it was funny using 3 people with rapid shot against him and seeing all the spastic movements) but I figured he isn't ment to be a defensive beast (just like no grevious has wall climber or no vader has absorb energy. Pet peeves of mine.)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:28 pm 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

Force Feedback 1 (Force 1, replaces turn; adjacent enemy loses all force points and takes 10 damage for each force points lost, save 16)

Force Feedback 2 (Force 2, replaces attacks; adjacent enemy loses all force points and takes 10 damage for each force points lost, save 16)

Force Feedback 3 (Force 3, replaces turn; range 6, target enemy loses all force points and takes 10 damage for each force points lost, save 16)

Force Feedback 4 (Force 4, replaces attacks; range 6, target enemy loses all force points and takes 10 damage for each force points lost, save 16)

Force Feedback 5 (Force 5, replaces turn; sight, target enemy loses all force points and takes 10 damage for each force points lost, save 16)

that should turn stockpiled force points against an enemy:)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:15 am 
Unnamed Stormtrooper
Unnamed Stormtrooper

Is it possible to get a Darth Caedus with Advanced Battle Meditation? We already have Bastila, and Caedus does ABM in his storyline? I'm not sure how much his cost would be, or what else he would have, i'll leave that to those who do this kind of thing.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:19 am 
Unnamed Stormtrooper
Unnamed Stormtrooper

Another Idea I had was a re-imagining of Luke's Landspeeder that let's you bring in a Luke and/or Obi-wan after defeat. Make it cost a bit more to reflect the bonus, but It would be neat. Same with the tauntauns, getting a dismount would be cool.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:55 pm 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

OK i have an idea for a new ugnaught that Timmer and Sthlrd already heard and got a kick out of lol...its Ugnaught Demolitionist Apprentice..it costs 2 points has 10 hp 10 def no attack and no damage. Special abilities are Tempramental Satchel charge, Replaces attacks: Designate 1 adjacent door as open and it remains open for the rest of the skirmish and cannot be closed save 11. lol basically a 2 point way to possibly open a door lol oh and i made a new ability it also has "Low Level Grunt" which says "this character cannot be in a squad with ugnaught boss" ..just to stop those shenanigans right off lol tell me what you think guys 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:51 am 
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

JakeChambers88 wrote:
Is it possible to get a Darth Caedus with Advanced Battle Meditation? We already have Bastila, and Caedus does ABM in his storyline? I'm not sure how much his cost would be, or what else he would have, i'll leave that to those who do this kind of thing.

With caedus and his sith battle med, he was able to manipulate the battle field. My idea for that was
Sith battle med: replaces turn, this character may move all characters within 6 squares up to 3 squares in any direction. Could have multiple uses to it. Use just on your guys to set up a strike, use to move enemy's away from mice or ce's, move them adjacent to or away from a door. It's a different and exciting new ability which I (and I know first hand that others feel the same way) think the game in its current state could use some completely fresh ideas. This would be a fresh idea that would add a new dimension to the game.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next