logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 329 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Post subject: Re: Dawn of Defiance: A Wretched Hive
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:39 am 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Quote:
Again, assuming the Twi'lek is locked in the room with no real windows or vents in it.

Dorian gives Skad a look and shakes his head, "Elanor, give that a hand," he motions to Skad, more like he was brushing the thought aside than actually concerned.

Elanor gives a nod, why do I have to deal with that moron? Maybe I should plant an explosive in one of the open sores. People always make the most lovely explosions. She kneels beside him and smiles, in a sweet voice, "let me have a look now." She examines his cut. Damn, to small to fit a grenade in, oh well. After a minute she gives Skad a nod, in a pleasant tone "You will be fine, it should heal up well," she gives him a bright smile, "try not to hurt yourself to much in the future, okay?" Elanor then hops up from her kneeling position and walks back over to Dorian.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:51 pm 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

"Sounds like a plan Nuu, I had almost forgotten about that with all thats been going on. I will try to be discreet in my mind trick, however he would need to be talking to us separately, perhaps Dorian may be able to use his diplomatic acumen to manuver events so that would be the case. If no one needs me, ill be off to my quarters to meditate." Avran pauses for a response and then leaves to his quarters. Once there he meditates in a force trance on today's activities.

Quote:
BTW 4 hrs in a force trance is equivalent to 8 hrs of rest, hoping to at least get 4 :D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:39 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

spacemanspiff wrote:
The Twi'lek does not appear to be Force Sensitive.

Jedi_Master wrote:
Perception to discern lies, I can take 10 right?
You can only take 10 when searching. Please roll.

obikenobi1 wrote:
You are unable to decipher the code encrypting the data, though you do remember seeing Dorian carrying a Data pad that would make the task easier and maybe Elanor's tool kit would help.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:15 am 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

Action
Quote:
Move to get up

Skad bows to Elanor. "Thanks for helping me out, Ill try not to hurt myself again". "We all know how clumsy I can be so that might be harder than we think."

"I know its late guys, I cant take staying in doors any longer" "Skad starts to walk way(to the door way)."

Last edited by jonnyb815 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:40 am 
Warmaster
Warmaster

TreebeardTheEnt wrote:
Jedi_Master wrote:
Perception to discern lies, I can take 10 right?
You can only take 10 when searching. Please roll.

Quote:
3+8=11 Also, you can take 10 normally (10 plus your perception is your passive perception), 20 if you have 2 minutes. That and it turns out it is a will save for me if she is trying to decieve us, not a perception check, so yeah, that is a 23 with that roll...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:36 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Quote:
You are probably right, I don't have easy access to my books right now.

She does not appear to be lying.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:16 pm 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

Nuuhatyc goes over to Dorians room. "Hey Dorian, would I be able to use your data pad and Elanor's tool kit? I'm trying to decipher that information that Six-Six gave us. I get the feeling it might hold some information important to our goals here."

Aliit ori'shya tal'din ("Family is more than Blood")
To learn Mandalorian, go to http://www.karentraviss.com/html/mando.htm.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:18 am 
Warmaster
Warmaster

As Nuuhatyc is inquiring about the tools Six-Six returns. Addressing the group that is visible as he enters the main room, "Greeting."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:04 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Dorian barely acknowledges the droid as it enters the room, more concerned with clean up of the bodies in the hallway than anything arranged earlier. "Data pad is in the room, Elanor is a little protective of her toolkit though." Elanor makes a gesture to show that the kit will explode if Nuu touches it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:12 am 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Looking at the mess that is being cleaned up the droid adds, "Oh my, what happened here?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:41 am 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

Addressing Six-Six, Nuu says "Greetings Six-Six. Would you be able to come back latter this morning? It is 3:00am and we are very tired, and as you can see, we are busy at the moment. As to your question, we'll explain latter. Now's not the time. Come back at a more convienient hour please."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:26 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

"I set this hour so that I would not be missed by Darga, but I can see you are busy. The best I can do is another hour, and I can only come one more time or someone will get suspicious." After a pause he adds, "I hope you can translate the information. I believe someone is plotting against Darga, and I want to know who and why so I can tell my master."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:51 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

"Well," Dorian begins, "this guy here might have known something." He lifts up one of Darga's dead guards slightly, "I doubt he will say much anymore but the slave girl in the other room might be more talkative, or, at least her wookiee ally." He looks to the data-pad finally and sighs, "Just give me the damn thing already Nuu, and next time, please inform me when there is more than an hour to spare before the deadline." Dorian holds out a hand and gives a sarcastic smile.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:49 pm 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

So skad starts to use his datapad thing to walk outside of the living area to the dinning part.
Skad says"I am sick of waiting around, I need food". Skad has his hands on his Ax with a angery look on his face while he walks out.

Skad turns around after hearing what has been said.Skad points his ax at the whole group walking back to the group. "no one is going any where this is being deal with right now before anyone goes to bed."

"I can help with the bodies but this whole datapad thing is being dealt with right now."

"If anyone has a problem with that I am right here?" Skad is holding his Ax with two hands not too happy." "I am not in a fighting mood and kind of hungry but this has to be dealt with now thats why I was headed to the dinning area." Skad's stomach starts to make loud noises."I really just want to get this job done and get out of this place as soon as we can"
"I can only be ok working for a hutt for so long"

Skad looks at the droid "Stay right where you are if thats ok with you?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:49 am 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Quote:
Dorian please roll your Computer Use check. No more than two characters can aid you.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:34 am 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Quote:
Dorian use computer, Elanor aid, anybody else who's confident can aid as well. Dorian roll: 19+11=30 WOOT!!! Elanor roll?: 20+10=30 LOL!!! Scratch the earlier comment, they don't need help :P Still, getting a 35 should let us access the soul of the datapad, so somebody help ^^ then we can see everything on it for the last like billion years.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:54 pm 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

After breaking his meditation, Avran walked into the room as Six-Six was talking an as a result only caught the end of what was said. "Good morning everyone, as I only caught a fraction of what was just said would someone explain whats going on? Have our plans changed in any way?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:23 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

You are able to decode the transmissions: It reveals that late at night, the Hutt’s majordomo, Igren Demos, has been contacting an Imperial communications relay somewhere in the sector. You cannot be certain who he is communicating with, but they know that Demos has been transmitting information about Darga’s dealings—particularly his slave trading—on a regular basis. The most recent communication specifically mentions that the slavers that Darga has been dealing with are unhappy with their merchandise. Additionally, several messages mention “the prisoner” but provide no further details.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:58 pm 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

After seeing what information popped up on the Data pad, Nuu says to Dorian "Good work decrypting the data. I'm just gald we got it decoded in time. I wonder who this "prisoner" is that was being talked about. It might have something to do with the what Avran had mentioned earlier about some disturbance in the force, or something to that effect."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:52 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

"That would make for a valuable prisoner, after all, Jedi are worth a small fortune to the empire." He looks at Nuu, "and you of all people should be aware how careful Avran has to be about his abilities. Tone it down some. You never know who could be listening."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 329 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next