logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: Sith Guild
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:27 pm 
Big Bad Brad
Big Bad Brad

Just a reminder we will be meeting on Dromund Kaas on the Jedi Covenant at 9CST Monday January 16 to form the Sith Guild "Infernal Warriors"

Once you log in whisper "Valorus". I will then add you to the party; pretty sure you don't even have to be on the planet. At 9pm I will hand in the title and everyone in the party/op will be inducted.

Post subject: Re: Sith Guild
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:28 pm 
Big Bad Brad
Big Bad Brad

On now, whisper Valorus..pretty sure you can do that from any planet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:59 pm 
Big Bad Brad
Big Bad Brad

Ummmm.....great turnout. We actually had to petition for a random add. I'll be playing Valorus for the next few days (save Cel's Dailies) whisper me from any planet along with Lakkal or Ares'cot'thra.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:52 am 
Name Calling Internet Bully
Name Calling Internet Bully

This is because you are all playing with without the Sith Lord. Get on Shadowtown :)

http://www.bloomilk.com/Squads/Search.aspx?UserID=29

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:23 am 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

Why DON'T we go to Shadowtown for the Sith guild? There are already people we know over there.

My opinion shouldn't matter too much, though, as I'm already stretched pretty thin on playgroups. I've got friends on a different server (Baelgoth's Beacon) that I'm eventually going to roll an alt on so I can play with them, and I've also got friends playing Sith on Jedi Covenant (I have a Sith Inquisitor on JC, but she's already in a guild with those friends). I don't really want a place to roll ANOTHER alt at the moment.

I've just got too many friends I guess. 8-)

"You can't per aspera ad astra unless there's some aspera in front of your astra. And that means sometimes the aspera gets you." - Donald X. Vaccarino

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:38 pm 
Big Bad Brad
Big Bad Brad

Echo wrote:
Why DON'T we go to Shadowtown for the Sith guild? There are already people we know over there.

My opinion shouldn't matter too much, though, as I'm already stretched pretty thin on playgroups. I've got friends on a different server (Baelgoth's Beacon) that I'm eventually going to roll an alt on so I can play with them, and I've also got friends playing Sith on Jedi Covenant (I have a Sith Inquisitor on JC, but she's already in a guild with those friends). I don't really want a place to roll ANOTHER alt at the moment.

I've just got too many friends I guess. 8-)

Mainly, it's not their guild, it's someone else's. Secondly, it's a PVP server, most of those involved seemed to want PVE.

For me, I WANT to play where my friends are. It's the reason I took the effort and time to set this up waaaay back in pre-order stages to ensure this. It's not my fault that some didn't join. I know in Bill's case, he CAN'T join from server lag.

The majority of them are on JC and the majority of them wanted to do as we have done, so that's where I went. I'm generally very opposed to World PVP but I got to thinking on the way home how poorly BW made that work: for instance I am going to Balmorra with my Juggernaut at level 20, but my sentinel couldn't go there until 30ish. That means the maps aren't very well connected. After I level up my main for the DS guild I may hop over there, or play over there at times when I know Bill and Matt are on.

I even have a friend from school that joined bc I was talking about it. He's on a completely different server with his wife....he is on his own.

I know I've really enjoyed getting to know others in the community a lot better on JC