logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 329 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 17  Next

Post subject: Re: Dawn of Defiance: A Wretched Hive
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:48 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Nuuhatyc
As you are speaking you notice that Skad is carrying a very Mandalorian looking axe.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:46 pm 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

Avran listens to Nu's speech surprised that he told everyone. Well I guess everyone would have figured it out eventually. "Well, I may be able to suggest another route that we may go. There are some in this palace that I have seen to be relatively weak willed. Through the training that I had received from my former teacher, I am able to alter a persons mind to do something that I want them to do. If I were able to talk to a person of authority, I may be able to obtain his/her pass card that would allow us access to the rooms that we need. For this to work however, I would need to know who this person is and some type of reason to talk with this person. If we want to go with this plan, I am open to suggestions on how to go about it."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:54 am 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

Hearing Avran talk about affecting the weak willed, Nuuhatyc comes to a realization that he must be a Jedi. So you an me are both in the same situation. Both with large prices on our heads. The Jedi did much for use during the troubling times on Mandalore in the clone wars.

"So you are a Jedi then. I thought the Empire had wiped you all out at the end of the Clone Wars. I have always wanted to thank the Jedi for what they did on Mandalore during the Clone Wars. If it hadn't been for Obi Wan Kenobi, Death Watch would have taken over. My family on Mandalore and I thank you for the efforts of the Jedi and you are most welcome on Mandalore if you ever need a friend to help you out in tough times. The Empire doesn't have as much control over Mandalore as they may think."

Speaking to everyone Nuuhatyc says "And before you all start to question whether I really am Mandalorian, I grew up on Mandalore raised by Mandalorian parents and I am a loyal citizen of Mandalore. I have only recently become aware of the troubles faced by the people of my homeworld and I'd like to help them if I can. The fact is though, I hardly know anything about my people. All my life I've been a Mandalorian and that is who I am. My natural abilities have set me apart my whole life from society, but I trust my friends and family and I think it is best you all should know what I can do so that no one accidentaly shoots me when I impersonate an enemy. And I think my abilites will prove useful in the long run."

Aliit ori'shya tal'din ("Family is more than Blood")
To learn Mandalorian, go to http://www.karentraviss.com/html/mando.htm.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:06 pm 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

Responding to Nu, "I was a Jedi at one time yes. My skills as a medic were put to good use as the war dragged on. On one of the worlds I was sent to, a group of Revwien refugees needed serious medical attention. I asked my commanding officer if I could spend time healing them and permission was granted. As a result I learned yet another aspect of the force through the peaceful ways of the Tyia. The Empire tolerates the Tyia for now, though if they find out my Jedi background I would be a serious burden to the rest of you. I would ask that you only address me as a Tyia adept. I thank you for your appreciation of the Jedi though, and that is a most kind offer that you made. What do you think of my plan? Do you think that it will work?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:00 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Dorian begins to count the credits in his head as the two rattle off about their worth to the empire as a bounty. Great, two walking dollar signs, Darga would love that if they weren't currently posing as my underlings. When Nu begins to talk of mandalore, Dorian couldn't hold back the laughter. "A mandalorian pacifist with a grudge against the empire who is trying to get revenge for a people he just recently found out about. HA!!! That is precious, simply precious." He composes himself slightly then continues, "If you ever hope to accomplish anything besides making some bounty hunter very happy, I suggest you abandon whatever part of your brain went limp from your teachers beatings and call back some of that mandalorian clout your people always boast about. Or did they handle you with kitten gloves in hopes a more well preserved specimen would gain them a higher price?" He begins to laugh again.

After the amusement had worn off, Dorian looks at the pair and sighs slightly. "So, we have a jedi and a shape shifter. You should have told me sooner, would have made life so much easier. Avran, think you could mind trick some guards to lead the imperial dignitary to my room instead of Darga's? It would be a safe bet we could get a lot of information from him. I would also bet from there Nu could shape into the guy, have the meeting with Darga with a little help from the man he is impersonating, then get out of the building himself with the information. The rest of us can just blow a hole in the wall and walk out after that for all I care."

"If that doesn't work, Avran, I am sure Darga's right hand man has the proper key cards, perhaps a simple suggestion of 'leave it on the table then forget where you put it' would do. Though, you had better be careful, even more so than Nu. You're worth more." Dorian lets a smile cross his lips. "Not that Nu wouldn't be worth a ship or two as well. Though I doubt anything in this galaxy would believe his story."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:30 pm 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

Hearing Dorians laughter, Nuuhatyc just sits and stares. After Dorians laugher subsides, Nuuhatyc says "You feel better about yourself? I couldn't help but notice you were the only one laughing. Now that is funny! Maybe you should think up of something more intelligent to say next time." Letting out a audible sigh, Nuuhatyc continues. "I may not beleive killing is the best thing to do, but I have absolutely no problem in hurting people to prevent them from killing others, as some in our party have seen. Luckily for you, you do seem to have some intelligence in that head of yours, and your plan is indeed a good one. I think it will work out well, although I think you all would be killed before escaping if your just blow holes in the walls and expect to walk out of here. You would be sluaghtered by gamoreans in a heartbeat. I suggest we come up with a better exit strategy."

"As far as your pitiful attempt to insinuate that my story wouldn't convince anyone, maybe you should have realized I haven't had to tell anyone, cause except for my family and close frineds on Mandalore, you are the only ones I have told about my past. As far as everyone else is concerned, to them I am just another human, and I intend to keep it that way. Do you honestly think I'd be stupid enough to tell everyone i meet I'm a shapeshifter? Really?!! If that was the case I'd have been dead a long time ago. The only reason I told all of you is because we have an important mission to do, and the less time we spend throwing pointless insults and jabs at each other the quicker we can complete this mission. I'm sure we can all agree on that. That being said, I suggest we get back to planning our next few days before the imperial dignitary comes so that we set it all off without killing ourselves."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:20 pm 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

Avran says, "So we all agree to go with using my skills as the plan? I havent heard any suggestions from the rest of the group. Does any one else have any other sort of plan?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:23 pm 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

Nuuhatyc says to Avran "So have you sensed anything out of the ordinary since coming here? I know you force users have the ability to precieve things we can't, so if there is something dangerous here that we haven't seen yet, now would be a good time to plan for it."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:33 pm 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

Responding to Nu, "Well, I was able to sense a dark presence earlier though I am not sure as to the danger to us. It is more of a danger to myself if he notices that I am a force user. The presence I felt is located on the floor below us." I certainly hope its not some imperial inquisitor. I have only heard about what they can do to force sensitive beings. Avran looks noticeably uncomfortable as he is thinking.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:11 am 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Quote:
Feel free to back the story up to continue the discussion just note in bold at the top of your post that you are doing so.

After discussing your options you see Six-Six entering the common room of your quarters. After looking around he approaches the closest character and says, "May I have a word with you in private?" Looking around it adds, "All of you."

Last edited by TreebeardTheEnt on Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:01 pm 
Really Cool Alien from a Cantina
Really Cool Alien from a Cantina

Quote:
Sorry if I have not been posting anything, but I didn't see the need to since my character is out getting familiar with the Hutt's palace and gauging possible competition. I have been reading and keeping up with everyone's posts to stay informed what the group is doing. Alas, my character has not been given any adequate updates as to what you all are doing and didn't seem right to leave any comments.

Punting jawas may be bad, but its just so FUN!!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:50 am 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

"Sure, no problem. Ill be right over." I wonder what things this droid was told to tell us. Or possibly some independent action on his part? I guess we will find out.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:56 am 
Warmaster
Warmaster

"There seems to be members of your party missing. Is it possable to ahve them present, and quickly, I don't have much time before someone realises I am missing."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:36 pm 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

"I might as well hear what you have to say Six-Six. I'll be right over." I wonder what this droid has to say to us. It had better not be about another gladiator match.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:34 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Despite the entire group not being together, after a few seconds the Droid decides that he does not have enough time to wait for the missing persons. Entering the gust room that the hero's were talking in he says, "I am here on behalf of my true master, Switch. I was informed that your captain has a working relationship with him. I have a small piece of information that I was asked to convey, if your agreement stands, and you share what you are able to decipher there will be no charge. If you wish to keep the encrypted information for your selves you are to pay the standard rate."

Last edited by TreebeardTheEnt on Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:40 am 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

"And what is the standard rate?," Avran asks. Interesting for a droid to carry on deception. I wonder then if the information that he is about to give us is genuine also. Probably is since he is risking his termination.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:26 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

"I do not know. That is between you and Switch... You do have an agreement with him, don't you?" Replies the Droid.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:29 am 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

Looking at Avran "Well, of course we do have an aggrangement with Switch. My friend here was just makeing a joke. But Selkath humor seems to lose itself in translation to basic, so lets stop any further attempts at jocularity and get down to the buisness shall we."

Clearing his throat, Nuuhatyc speaks again to Six-six and says "Now as for this information you are to convey to us, we will share what we decipher, so our aggrement stands. I will take this data to our decryption experts and get started right away. Is there a secure means of sharing what we find here in the palace with Switch and our captain? We also might require information, in case Darga somehow finds out what we are doing here, in order to make an escape from this place. Are you programed to help us if it comes to this?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:00 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

"I will collect the information." Six-Six replies, "Is 6 hours enough time?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:37 pm 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

Looking over to Avran, Nuuhatyc then turns his attention to Six-Six and says "That sounds good to me. We'll be here waiting your return in 6 hours then."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 329 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 17  Next