logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 484 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Post subject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:33 am 
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

The_Celestial_Warrior wrote:
StriderRe80 wrote:
I am playing right now but have no one to play with. i see that you play on jedi convenat but which side? if you guys are sith i would love to go bh but if republic i will go sentinel or gunslinger

Lightside for now. I have some Sith characters but the guild is lightside. We will do a darkside guild soon, but as to which server???

haha figures i started a bh and just got him to the station lol

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:41 am 
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

By the way, I have my Artifice to 400 along with its gathering skills. Ian isn't too far behind. IF it's not a big deal, I'd prefer others branch out into something else :D

I'm in Synthweaving (force-user armor), but I'm holding off on levelling that because it's expensive to do at the lower levels. But now that I'm approaching 30 (where I hear the credits start to come in more easily), I'm thinking of starting to level those skills again.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:35 pm 
Really Cool Alien from a Cantina

My sage is level 35 and arrived on Balmorra. My artificing is at 400. If anyone needs help on missions, send me a whisper. My character's name is Garreth.

I have also been doing some datacron hunting, so if you need help with that let me know.

Sincerely,
Jester007

Punting jawas may be bad, but its just so FUN!!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:12 pm 
Big Bad Brad
Big Bad Brad

Jester007 wrote:
My sage is level 35 and arrived on Balmorra. My artificing is at 400. If anyone needs help on missions, send me a whisper. My character's name is Garreth.

I have also been doing some datacron hunting, so if you need help with that let me know.

Sincerely,
Jester007

Good luck with that. I've been petitioning to help for two weeks now and maybe have had three opportunities to do so.

I've been treasure hunting like mad since Friday. I was really disappointed with 400 options in Artifice. Hopefully there are schematics???

It's kind of expensive. Lets be smart. You focus on double bladed and green/yellow.

I'll focus on the single and green/blue.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:51 pm 
Name Calling Internet Bully

Bill is on.

Server - Shadowtown PVP
Dark Side
Character name Beastmoad

http://www.bloomilk.com/Squads/Search.aspx?UserID=29

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:19 pm 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

billiv15 wrote:
Bill is on.

Server - Shadowtown PVP
Dark Side
Character name Beastmoad

Haha, Beastmoad. I love it.

If people still want to make a Sith guild on a server other than Jedi Covenant, I have some friends on Baelgoth's Beacon and was eventually going to stat up a Sith character there. So that would be my suggestion just so I can kill 2 birds with 1 stone. But I also have a Sith character and friends playing Sith on Jedi Covenant, so don't mind me too much. My main is still my Smuggler on Jedi Covenant, but I imagine I'll have a few alts on multiple servers on both light and dark side.

"You can't per aspera ad astra unless there's some aspera in front of your astra. And that means sometimes the aspera gets you." - Donald X. Vaccarino

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:43 pm 

JC was way too populated for my computer. I had to go with a lesser one. Plus who doesn't want PVP!

So come dark side with me :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:21 pm 
Big Bad Brad
Big Bad Brad

billiv15 wrote:
Bill is on.

Server - Shadowtown PVP
Dark Side
Character name Beastmoad

tsk, tsk....

Ahh, nm, I see you're a pvp'er

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:33 pm 

Got my Sage to level 42 now with Archaeology, Slicing and Artificer skills to 400. I am currently on Hoth trying to finish up the Heroic missions there. I also have a request/proposition for you all who are on Jedi Covenant. I have been making lightsaber crystals and selling them on the GTN for about 11k each and they have been selling crazily. I will be increasing the price to 12k but I have a problem......I need a cheaper way of getting perfect yellow or orange crystals.

If you have Treasure Hunting and not Artificer, I will split the earnings of my sales with you 50-50. I need either 4 perfect yellows or oranges to make the lightsaber crystals. They are level 6 gemstones and should be able to be found by sending your companions out to gather them. If you are interested, send me a message either on Bloomilk, Gamers, or in SWTOR. I want to start getting a system going to have a steady flow of income to the guild so we can help out our fellow gamers with gear, training, etc.

Anyways, for those of you who aren't interested, hope to see you on the server for some good times. Cheers!

Sincerely,
Jester007

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:43 pm 
Big Bad Brad
Big Bad Brad

Echo wrote:
billiv15 wrote:
Bill is on.

Server - Shadowtown PVP
Dark Side
Character name Beastmoad

Haha, Beastmoad. I love it.

If people still want to make a Sith guild on a server other than Jedi Covenant, I have some friends on Baelgoth's Beacon and was eventually going to stat up a Sith character there. So that would be my suggestion just so I can kill 2 birds with 1 stone. But I also have a Sith character and friends playing Sith on Jedi Covenant, so don't mind me too much. My main is still my Smuggler on Jedi Covenant, but I imagine I'll have a few alts on multiple servers on both light and dark side.

Yeah pretty much. I have Sith characters on JC....can go elsewhere....

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:35 pm 

Brad and Daniel, get on my server and make a sith character. :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:07 pm 
Big Bad Brad
Big Bad Brad

billiv15 wrote:
Brad and Daniel, get on my server and make a sith character. :)

I don't do world pvp....needless and cruel ganking is annoying...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:17 pm 
Third Jedi from the Left
Third Jedi from the Left

Really wish I've had time to play. Haven't since the pre-release ended... I'm still stuck at like level 14.

Otherwise, I'd take you up on your offer Jester007. 100 Treasure Hunting ain't too great...

ImageImage

"Slowly digesting the competition, one game at a time...belch"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:50 pm 
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

Jester007 wrote:
Got my Sage to level 42 now with Archaeology, Slicing and Artificer skills to 400. I am currently on Hoth trying to finish up the Heroic missions there. I also have a request/proposition for you all who are on Jedi Covenant. I have been making lightsaber crystals and selling them on the GTN for about 11k each and they have been selling crazily. I will be increasing the price to 12k but I have a problem......I need a cheaper way of getting perfect yellow or orange crystals.

If you have Treasure Hunting and not Artificer, I will split the earnings of my sales with you 50-50. I need either 4 perfect yellows or oranges to make the lightsaber crystals. They are level 6 gemstones and should be able to be found by sending your companions out to gather them. If you are interested, send me a message either on Bloomilk, Gamers, or in SWTOR. I want to start getting a system going to have a steady flow of income to the guild so we can help out our fellow gamers with gear, training, etc.

Anyways, for those of you who aren't interested, hope to see you on the server for some good times. Cheers!

Sincerely,
Jester007

I was going to have a Trooper as my alt for this server, and for my Trooper I could go the Armstech/Scavenging/TreasureHunting route, which would mean that I could supply you with crystals, once I get my TH to 400. If someone else is there first, then that's fine.

A question: at what level do you finish Chapter 1 of your story? I hear that you get your Legacy Name when you finish Chapter 1. I want to get my legacy name before I start leveling an alt. But once I get my legacy name, I could pour a lot of time (and credits) into that alt, so that my TH can get to 400 really quickly.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:43 pm 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

Pretty certain Chapter 1 is after you finish the 2 planets after your capital. At least that what my cinematic is hinting.

I don't have my mission skills memorized, but I do have the corresponding skills to go with my crafting skills. I don't have a high level yet, but it is a bit addictive, imo.
Agent/Armstech
Knight/Synthweaving
Inquisitor/Artifice
Trooper/Armormech

And I am sticking to PvE. Not eager to try open world PvP.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:50 pm 
Big Bad Brad
Big Bad Brad

thereisnotry wrote:
Jester007 wrote:

Sincerely,
Jester007

I was going to have a Trooper as my alt for this server, and for my Trooper I could go the Armstech/Scavenging/TreasureHunting route, which would mean that I could supply you with crystals, once I get my TH to 400. If someone else is there first, then that's fine.

A question: at what level do you finish Chapter 1 of your story? I hear that you get your Legacy Name when you finish Chapter 1. I want to get my legacy name before I start leveling an alt. But once I get my legacy name, I could pour a lot of time (and credits) into that alt, so that my TH can get to 400 really quickly.

You'll need Underworld Trading to Supplement Armstech. A lot of metals come from that. He'll need someone who has to have treasure hunting but doesnt use crystals.

You finish Chapter 1 around level 30 or so depending. As to what planet that meant I was on....? Alderaan I think is what I had just left.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:50 pm 

I am about half way through lvl 49. I have been doing a lot of PVP war zone to get that lvl 50 gear. Sucks that some of the best gear can only be gotten by getting pvp commendations.

For those who don't know, the best pvp gear can only be gotten by buying Champion Gear Bags. Each one costs 200 war zone comms and merchant commas each. To get mercenary comms, you trade 30 WZ comms into 10 MCs. I've been averaging about 50-60 WZ comms every match. So you can see it takes a while to build up.

Sincerely,
Jester007

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:49 pm 
Big Bad Brad
Big Bad Brad

Jester007 wrote:
I am about half way through lvl 49. I have been doing a lot of PVP war zone to get that lvl 50 gear. Sucks that some of the best gear can only be gotten by getting pvp commendations.

For those who don't know, the best pvp gear can only be gotten by buying Champion Gear Bags. Each one costs 200 war zone comms and merchant commas each. To get mercenary comms, you trade 30 WZ comms into 10 MCs. I've been averaging about 50-60 WZ comms every match. So you can see it takes a while to build up.

Sincerely,
Jester007

Wow, you do way better at warzones than me. Berrish and I hit 50 tonight the real way ;), though it's slowly adding the levels to the guild roster each time I relog.

Time for raids so we can get that damn material available only there, then we can craft epic lightsabers.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:27 am 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Jester007 wrote:

Sincerely,
Jester007

Wow, you do way better at warzones than me. Berrish and I hit 50 tonight the real way ;), though it's slowly adding the levels to the guild roster each time I relog.

Time for raids so we can get that damn material available only there, then we can craft epic lightsabers.

actually at low levels warzones are a great thing to do, it gets you xp, money and commendations. Especially around 20 because there is awesome lv 20 gear. I tend to average about 60-70 btw but i do alot of them and i used to play WOW alot,,,, not the easiest thing to admit though...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:01 pm 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

We are going to try to get our Imperial guild set up on the same server as our Republic guild.

We need 2 other people to meet me and Brad in Kaas city to set the guild up. You can get to Kaas City after you leave your starting planet. We plan to meet at 9pm CST Monday.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 484 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next