logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: Merry Christmas!!!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:06 pm 
The One True Sith Lord
The One True Sith Lord

Well I really dont have the time I used too but I wanted to jump on here and wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

I am currently working my butt off and stuck working 6pm to 6 am mon thru friday 60+ hours a week. I have not had the time to call anyone or get on the site. I dont think I have actually used my cellphone to make a call in 3 weeks.... really sucks because I still get charged for it.

Anyways this site has been here for now 6 years and every year I have enjoyed reading the Christmas posts. In a way Star Wars and Christmas are intertwined. Some of the best Christmas' I had as a child and a parent have involved the opening of a present labelled STAR WARS. From Kenner to Wizos it has always been fun.

Tonite I went out into the yard with Shelbs and she saw a red and green light flashing in the sky off to the northeast. Well at her age we all know what she was seeing. Then she swore she could see a big red gift bag on the back. Oh the fun is seeing her eyes twinkle and the fun of a child like belief. It was fun to see.

I want to wish each everyone of you and your family a blessed and Merry Christmas!! May God grant you happiness and peace in your life that all of you deserve. You guys have always been more than just friends it was more like a brethren. Anyways Merry Christmas to you all and please take the time to see the magic of this season in the eyes of a child and remember what happiness this time of year can bring to all.

Dean

Collection: 934/934

SWM DCI Content Manager

Post subject: Re: Merry Christmas!!!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:20 pm 
Junk Dealer Extrodinaire
Junk Dealer Extrodinaire

Thanks dean and my family wishes a happy holiday to you and yours as well.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:12 pm 
Major Tierce
Major Tierce

Merry Christmas Dean!!!

And to everyone else as well.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:58 am 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

As I sit here watching a christmas story, waiting for my kids to wake up so we could go open gifts, the only website I felt compelled to visit to wish friends merry Christmas is gamers. I'd like to say happy holidays to everyone here and I hope Santa is good to you all. Have a wonderful and safe new year as well.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:21 am 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

Merry Christmas Dean, and to all of you out there in SWM land!

Enjoy the day. :)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:05 pm 
Intelligence Operative
Intelligence Operative

Merry Christmas! God bless us everyone! Now enjoy some eggnog and turkey dinner, and possibly some SWM haha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:12 pm 
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice

dnemiller wrote:
Anyways this site has been here for now 6 years and every year I have enjoyed reading the Christmas posts. In a way Star Wars and Christmas are intertwined. Some of the best Christmas' I had as a child and a parent have involved the opening of a present labelled STAR WARS. From Kenner to Wizos it has always been fun.

Definitely know what you mean. For me, it's been everything from action figures, to board games, to Lego, to books, to video games, to dvds, and of course to miniatures.

Merry Christmas, all

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:55 am 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Thought I'm a day late I still want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. And I prey that you all have a safe and happy new year.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:36 am 
Hand of the Sith
Hand of the Sith

I hope every had a great christmas!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:34 am 
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

I hope everyone had a joyous Christmas. I am working on recovering from the Christmas hangover, messy house, tired, and many things to do on my few days off.

Here is a late Christmas present for any folks paying attention v-set for will have at least one new Jango Fett.

Like Dean I spent many hours with my son over the last few days a all be it that he is only 2.5 he already understands what is going on. My Dad told him that he had to put cookies and milk out for Santa. Carol, my wife, and I figured that we would make the car ride from my folk's place longer than normal so Leif would fall asleep. Our plan was to carry a sleeping kid past all the presents that we had wrapped earlier in the day and placed under the tree while my folks were babysitting. Plan failed. He stayed up the entire hour and fifteen minute drive home. We had to come up with a plan b to move the gifts and get out some milk and cookies. It was a great Christmas and still have star wars legos from the past and present strung out all over the living room.

Enjoy the holiday everyone and try to keep that giving and joyfulness around for at least another month if you can.