logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post subject: Re: Haven't Got your Destiny of the Force Yet Read Here
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:54 pm 
One of the Sith on Malgus' Shuttle
One of the Sith on Malgus' Shuttle

madeofashes, as Les (leshippy) said in the posts above yours, a group of us is now working on trying to make sure all the remaining packs of DotF that hit snags and either didn't get sent or got returned are going to get resent. We are working on this. As leshippy stated, send him a PM with your information so he can better look into. As stated before, Dean got caught up in stuff outside of SWM but was the only one handling this stuff, now he has people helping him.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:45 am 
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

madeofashes wrote:
First of all, sorry about my pig-english. Always reading but never writting/seldom speaking makes it rustyI don't expect receiving any DotF, i have already sent e-mails to all other palyers around here who were also waiting that we're not going to get any sets and I will only encourage any other brazilian player to support SWMGAMERS if you guys organize yourselves and stop making promises you can't keep because of personal problems. Almost 5 months and nothing, you're not in japan near fukushima or anything like that. in fact I'm the only brazilian player trying to show off this project of yours to my peers and I think the biggest disapointment is my own, so maybe i can just shut up and stop paying attention to this and consider this game as it really is, dead.

I want to make one thing perfectly clear to everyone. If you are upset with Dean, don't take it out on the rest of us. We were not envolved with the shipping of DOTF. A few of us are going to try to make this right by everyone. We want to help you.

If you donated vie Kickstarter feel free to PM me. I have already been able to help one person out. Proshasta PMed me and I was able to connect him with the right person to help him out.

So if you want our help, check your attitude at the door , and PM me. Complaining on this thread will be largely ignored.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:58 am 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

What Les said, and mostly what jedispyder said.

Regarding the Taris map, please don't lump your bad experience about that in with the issues you are having over DotF. They are completely separate issues. Did you ask Dean to return the money you Paypaled him for that map? Because it sounds like that is a fair request.

You don't have to answer that question, as it is completely rhetorical.

"I would really, really like to not have anything else happen at the end of the round other than things just ending." -- Sithborg

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:57 am 
Unnamed Wookiee
Unnamed Wookiee

Grand Moff Boris wrote:

Regarding the Taris map, please don't lump your bad experience about that in with the issues you are having over DotF. They are completely separate issues. Did you ask Dean to return the money you Paypaled him for that map? Because it sounds like that is a fair request.

what do you think?

it was not about money, it was about the course of (no) action. But indeed i asked him what would he do about this. never got anything close to an answer, just a big IGNORED

If you guys let the situation in his hands and it's been like 5 month to everyone realize something was not working, well, I'm sorry, but i guess both situations i was into do have one element in common. The package was said to have shipped, the package never ever arrives. the same person was involved in both. If you do say that Dnemiller had nothing to do with shipping DotF I guess you're right in assuming the situations are completely different, but i don't think that's the case is it?

And I don't have kickstarter msgs in my email account. We are like 20 players around here in Brazil (which i have contact with) and i only asked for 5 to send one per city, to serve as models to championships and things like that.

I will check my credicard bills.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:02 pm 
Unnamed Wookiee
Unnamed Wookiee

but ok, i have to say i used this new situation to expose something that was bothering me from a long time.

they're both very similar, but they're not the same. the second one involved a lot more people. nevetheless the same person was in charge of the problematic part of the situation, shipping. And i'm sorry to have to make my complaints to the wrong ears, but the right ones don't listen.

my fault.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:14 pm 
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

madeofashes - please read this carefully.

LESHIPPY wrote:
I want to make one thing perfectly clear to everyone. If you are upset with Dean, don't take it out on the rest of us. We were not envolved with the shipping of DOTF. A few of us are going to try to make this right by everyone. We want to help you.

Let me make it even more clear. Dean was in charge of all the shipping for DOTF. No one else was. There are a few of us, this doesn't include Dean, that are going to try to make things right for those in need of a set of DOTF. Those who donated get taken care of first.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:22 pm 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

madeofashes wrote:
Grand Moff Boris wrote:

what do you think?

it was not about money, it was about the course of (no) action. But indeed i asked him what would he do about this. never got anything close to an answer, just a big IGNORED

If you guys let the situation in his hands and it's been like 5 month to everyone realize something was not working, well, I'm sorry, but i guess both situations i was into do have one element in common. The package was said to have shipped, the package never ever arrives. the same person was involved in both. If you do say that Dnemiller had nothing to do with shipping DotF I guess you're right in assuming the situations are completely different, but i don't think that's the case is it?

And I don't have kickstarter msgs in my email account. We are like 20 players around here in Brazil (which i have contact with) and i only asked for 5 to send one per city, to serve as models to championships and things like that.

I will check my credicard bills.

Sorry, my response about them being separate issues was unintentionally misleading. What I meant was what Les said in his last post, that the rest of us are working to resolve the issues with getting the cards into the hands of the people who donated. I didn't mean that the issues with shipping from Dean for DotF were separate from the map, just that your beef is with one person and not with everyone that worked on the game or those of us now trying to sort out who still needs sets.

"I would really, really like to not have anything else happen at the end of the round other than things just ending." -- Sithborg

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:12 pm 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

Madeofashes. Re: Taris map I answered many PM's
You werent completely ignored.

In fact I think we sent a second or even a third map from another party IIRC.

Lobostele would have to confirm.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:31 pm 
Unnamed Stormtrooper
Unnamed Stormtrooper

Hello,

I just recently checked the DOTF thread and saw your posts. Thank you for trying to help some of us out. I had contacted my area pointman, Imyurhukaberry, just as the thread suggested. He didn't have any sets left. Here is my information from my KickStarter email when I had originally pledged $20 along with my address.

My address is
Bill Galliazzo
1306 Sherman St.
Geneva, OH

Greetings from Amazon Payments,

We wanted to let you know that we successfully completed a payment to
swmgamers.com for $20.00 on Dec 1, 2010. This payment is related to the payment
authorization listed below:

Payment details:
---------------
Transaction ID: 15IHKU3BM22HOQPEKUQKV3EITLJ2KRUCD47
Recipient: swmgamers.com
Amount: $20.00
For: Pledging $20.00 to SWM Gamers Destiny of the Force Virtual Set on
Kickstarter.
Payment method: Visa
Reference: DNEMILLER

Thanks again.

Bill

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:39 am 
Unnamed Wookiee
Unnamed Wookiee

Recieved my Dotf set! Thank you Nickname and Leshippy! It looks great!

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:06 pm 
Jedi Battlemaster
Jedi Battlemaster

If you are STILL waiting for your set and/or can confirm that you donated via kickstarter, please private message LESHIPPY. We have a very limited supply left and want to make sure that those who supported the printing get a set if they have not already.

Join the FOLLY! Online casual League, find out more here: FOLLY

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 2:19 pm 
Unnamed Wookiee
Unnamed Wookiee

Ruhk wrote:
If you are STILL waiting for your set and/or can confirm that you donated via kickstarter, please private message LESHIPPY.

I did, on the 20th of April. Haven't had a response.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:39 pm 
Unnamed Wookiee
Unnamed Wookiee

So... 9 months down, still no cards. And after an initial dialogue through PM promising that they would be sent after Gencon, and my pointing out that I still haven't received them... silence.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:34 pm 
Moff Disra
Moff Disra

insaniak wrote:
So... 9 months down, still no cards. And after an initial dialogue through PM promising that they would be sent after Gencon, and my pointing out that I still haven't received them... silence.

Ugh. Oh well.

Who exactly have you been PMing?
Please shoot me a PM with your real name, shipping address and the name of your pointman.

Urbanjedi and I are in charge of shipping now, but we are trying to correct the past errors.

Did you order and receive R&R?

Eric

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:51 am 
Unnamed Wookiee
Unnamed Wookiee

...and around we go again.

PM sent.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:08 am 
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

Did you check with Azman like Shalson suggested?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:50 am 
Unnamed Wookiee
Unnamed Wookiee

I have no idea who azman is, or why he would be receiving my cards.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:07 am 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

insaniak wrote:
I have no idea who azman is, or why he would be receiving my cards.

I believe that Azman is the Australian pointman for R&R. As such, if the shipping guys were aware of your situation, they could have sent a DotF set to him along with all the R&R card sets that were sent to AUS. (to save on shipping costs)

This is pure speculation as I am a bystander and not personally involved in any of this, but that is the conclusion I draw from the suggestion to contact him.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:20 pm 
Unnamed Wookiee
Unnamed Wookiee

Thought I should just pop in here to mention that this was all sorted in the end, and my cards are finally where they belong :)

Thanks to all those who helped to get them there!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:36 pm 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

Location: Yes, I am yet another Canadian. Keeping the game alive on life support in the GTA.
wow. Big thumbs up to Vset customer service for following through to the last man. :mj:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next