All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: Re: Shadow Stormie promos
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:50 pm 
Moff Disra
Moff Disra

$5 gets you 5 promo's
$10 gets you 10 promo's

Use the paypal button and send me a note that you donated. I will check paypal and mail them out. :) :DDroid:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:29 pm 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

Engineer wrote:
$5 gets you 5 promo's
$10 gets you 10 promo's

Use the paypal button and send me a note that you donated. I will check paypal and mail them out. :) :DDroid:

What about for international? I'd only want 5.

WWJD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:39 pm 
Moff Disra
Moff Disra

Quote:
What about for international? I'd only want 5.

You should have had me include some with the R&R shipment. Well, shipping to Australia is not cheap.

A small 10"x6" letter is $15. I think I should be able to fit at least 5 in there. Maybe more. Donate $15 and I will ship as many as I can in the envelope.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:44 am 
Warmaster
Warmaster

I donated before DotF came out and still have not received any Shadow Promos. It has been so long that I don't even remember what I donated. At the time Dean was doing small boxes and standard boxes and I sent enough for a small box + shipping.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:49 am 
Name Calling Internet Bully

TreebeardTheEnt wrote:
I donated before DotF came out and still have not received any Shadow Promos. It has been so long that I don't even remember what I donated. At the time Dean was doing small boxes and standard boxes and I sent enough for a small box + shipping.

You along with anyone else in this boat have been instructed to contact Engineer, both in this thread, and in the other.

http://www.bloomilk.com/Squads/Search.aspx?UserID=29

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:22 am 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Actually I was instructed to contact dvader831, which I did on May 11, 2011. He responded on the 16th stating that he would add me to 'the list' and that they would be shipped with R&R then asking for my address that I provided him on the 20th.

I received R&R without the troopers and kept forgetting ask about it till I saw this thread bumped the other day. And now I am being told that I contacted the wrong person in what appears to be a impatient and rood manor. I did what I was instructed to do and then trusted that it would be taken care of, when it was not I asked about it openly. Sorry for not giving all the details in my previous post.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:37 am 

TreebeardTheEnt wrote:
Actually I was instructed to contact dvader831, which I did on May 11, 2011. He responded on the 16th stating that he would add me to 'the list' and that they would be shipped with R&R then asking for my address that I provided him on the 20th.

I received R&R without the troopers and kept forgetting ask about it till I saw this thread bumped the other day. And now I am being told that I contacted the wrong person in what appears to be a impatient and rood manor. I did what I was instructed to do and then trusted that it would be taken care of, when it was not I asked about it openly. Sorry for not giving all the details in my previous post.

Ah now that's different. But yes, as of Gencon, Engineer is the one to contact. I'm sure Ray simply forgot to add you to the SS list. But talk directly to Engineer, he has them and can take care of what you are owed.

http://www.bloomilk.com/Squads/Search.aspx?UserID=29

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:01 pm 
Moff Disra
Moff Disra

billiv15 wrote:
TreebeardTheEnt wrote:

Ah now that's different. But yes, as of Gencon, Engineer is the one to contact. I'm sure Ray simply forgot to add you to the SS list. But talk directly to Engineer, he has them and can take care of what you are owed.

All taken care of. Thanks for contacting me about the promo's.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:22 am 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

TreebeardTheEnt wrote:

The only thing about all of this that I can't figure out is why you didn't just PM Ray again to ask him where the promos were. Did it really require a public post that would further irk an already tense situation?

"I would really, really like to not have anything else happen at the end of the round other than things just ending." -- Sithborg

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:58 am 
Moff Disra
Moff Disra

Grand Moff Boris wrote:
The only thing about all of this that I can't figure out is why you didn't just PM Ray again to ask him where the promos were. Did it really require a public post that would further irk an already tense situation?

Says the Kettle to the Pot.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:11 pm 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

Fair enough, Eric - except that hopefully it will prevent more of the same from happening, meaning others will hopefully not follow suit with public complaints when a PM would be more appropriate.

"I would really, really like to not have anything else happen at the end of the round other than things just ending." -- Sithborg

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:17 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Grand Moff Boris wrote:

That is a fair question. I could not remember Ray's screen name and I did not realize that I still had our PMs in my sent box until after bill posted.

Also, I did not take the time to read the thread (which I should have) so I did not know that there was tension.

Last edited by TreebeardTheEnt on Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:20 pm 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

I see.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:30 pm 
Unnamed Wookiee
Unnamed Wookiee

Are there any promos left? I would like to get just a couple.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:34 pm 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

PM sent.