logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: Re: Ontario Regional Results
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:47 am 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

In the final round of swiss in Atlanta I was put up against Ricky's Lord Vader squad who i had played in round 2. After some protest to daniel and chuck I had us repaired to differant opponents. If you think your situation is being handled unfairly or the situation is just silly (like playing the same person twice in swiss) then its on you to argue your point. If you say nothing then whatever ruling stands.

I when I say argue I don't mean you have to be a dick about it. I just asked to be repaired to anyone besides the same opponent. Daniel aggreed and it was taken care of easily.

Again the time to speak up is at the tourney. If nothing is said then its in stone.

Post subject: Re: Ontario Regional Results
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:25 pm 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

Weeks wrote:
In the final round of swiss in Atlanta I was put up against Ricky's Lord Vader squad who i had played in round 2. After some protest to daniel and chuck I had us repaired to differant opponents. If you think your situation is being handled unfairly or the situation is just silly (like playing the same person twice in swiss) then its on you to argue your point. If you say nothing then whatever ruling stands.

I when I say argue I don't mean you have to be a dick about it. I just asked to be repaired to anyone besides the same opponent. Daniel aggreed and it was taken care of easily.

Again the time to speak up is at the tourney. If nothing is said then its in stone.

Agreed. I just hope people know what is supposed to happen or not. Someone might not know you shouldn't be paired with a player more than once in swiss - EVER. Someone might not know the correct number of rounds that should be played. Education of these simple rules is the best thing in my opinion. And I absolutely agree to speak up. Ask questions if you're not sure.