logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: Atlanta Regional
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:25 pm 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

Just getting the thread started. Anybody talked to chuck to find out when he is in town?

Post subject: Re: Atlanta Regional
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:34 pm 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

Yes, and I've talked to the store owner here and I am currently waiting to hear back as to when is good for them; currently thinking about May 28th, although that is memorial day weekend. Can't do it the 14th because Chuck won't be around, and don't want to do it the 21st because we don't want to be the same weekend as NoVA. If May 28th works for the Charlotte crew that will probably be the date we aim for.

"You can't per aspera ad astra unless there's some aspera in front of your astra. And that means sometimes the aspera gets you." - Donald X. Vaccarino

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:52 pm 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

NoVA is actually going on the 28th I do believe. SO dunno what you want to do there. If you have to do it on the 21st then we'll do NC on the 14th or June 12th.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:10 am 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

spryguy1981 wrote:
NoVA is actually going on the 28th I do believe. SO dunno what you want to do there. If you have to do it on the 21st then we'll do NC on the 14th or June 12th.

Buh, I was actually mixed up when I posted that. The decision to do it on the 28th was because I thought YOU guys were doing it in the 21st, not NoVA. X.X

Anyway, we might be able to do the 21st if that's better for everybody. Or we can stick with the 28th so NC can do it on the 21st. Does NC have a date planned yet?

"You can't per aspera ad astra unless there's some aspera in front of your astra. And that means sometimes the aspera gets you." - Donald X. Vaccarino

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:04 pm 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

I've been waiting on the announcement out of Atlanta to be honest lol. There are 3 dates I am between for NC.

May 14, 21 and June 12. I include the later date in there because it gives the NC group more of a chance to travel to different regionals. My preference would be the 14th though if 14 is definitely out for Atlanta. Now I'd have to pull some strings at work to be able to make NC, Atl (assuming u go on the 21) and NoVA but who knows.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:14 pm 
Moff Disra
Moff Disra

I'm not making the drive to Atlanta with the laminator. If you want to mail me your maps, I can laminate them and then mail them back to you. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:18 pm 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

Engineer wrote:
I'm not making the drive to Atlanta with the laminator. If you want to mail me your maps, I can laminate them and then mail them back to you. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

If you or anyone wants to make the drive we have places for you to stay.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:41 pm 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

Well the 14th is definitely out for us, so NC can go with that. I'll feel out how doing it on the 21st works for us and update this weekend.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:43 pm 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

Engineer wrote:

lol, that's fair. I'm not sure if anybody here needs any maps laminated to be honest (there is a school supply shop nearby who does it for dirt cheap, so it's never been much of a problem for us), but I'll ask that, too.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:49 pm 
One of the Sith on Malgus' Shuttle
One of the Sith on Malgus' Shuttle

Just wanted to see if there is any updated here (it sounds like a location is picked out but not listed).

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:42 am 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

Alright, I've started a new thread with all the info in it (so the information could be at the top of the thread).