logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Author Message
Offline
 Post subject: Re: Haven't Got your Destiny of the Force Yet Read Here
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:16 am 
Unnamed Wookiee
Unnamed Wookiee

Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:35 am
Posts: 35
Hi dean,

I donated on kickstarter and shadowtrooper promos. I sent my address through kickstarter.
Nicholas Leydig. I would like 2 sets as my friend has started playing but could do with one. thanks again.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  

Offline
 Post subject: Re: Haven't Got your Destiny of the Force Yet Read Here
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:29 pm 
Unnamed Wookiee
Unnamed Wookiee
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 3:17 pm
Posts: 43
Location: Alton, VA
Thank you for starting this topic, I filled my info in when Kickstarter sent out the emails but haven't received my set yet. My name is David Freeman.

_________________
SWM card scans


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  

Offline
 Post subject: Re: Haven't Got your Destiny of the Force Yet Read Here
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:49 am 
Unnamed Stormtrooper
Unnamed Stormtrooper

Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:40 pm
Posts: 8
Hi Dean:

I contacted Lobostele about getting a set. I live in Bridgeport, OH and don't have a pointman anywhere near where I live. After giving Lobo my address he put me down for a set but I haven't heard back. Probably got shuffled around. Anyway, let me know.

Thanks


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  

Offline
 Post subject: Re: Haven't Got your Destiny of the Force Yet Read Here
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:01 am 
Master of the Order
Master of the Order
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:46 pm
Posts: 7960
Location: West Chester, OH (near Cincinnati)
Scotty Speed wrote:
Hi Dean:

I contacted Lobostele about getting a set. I live in Bridgeport, OH and don't have a pointman anywhere near where I live. After giving Lobo my address he put me down for a set but I haven't heard back. Probably got shuffled around. Anyway, let me know.

Thanks


Huh? I never said I put you down for a set. In fact, I don't recall having your address anywhere. In fact, I'm quite certain I instructed you to post separately on the forums here, or to contact someone in Columbus or Cleveland, since you're up that direction.

_________________
-Aaron
Mand'alor
"You either die a hero, or you live to see yourself become the villain."
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  

Offline
 Post subject: Re: Haven't Got your Destiny of the Force Yet Read Here
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:32 pm 
Unnamed Stormtrooper
Unnamed Stormtrooper

Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:20 pm
Posts: 1
Hi Dean,
I think I might be a straggler because I live in England! I donated through Kickstarter:

Congrats! Amazon will now charge your credit card and transfer the money directly to Dnemiller. http://www.kickstarter.com/e/oxtqP/proj ... irtual-set ——————————————————————————————————————Amount pledged: $20.00 to "SWM Gamers - Destiny of the Force Virtual Set" by DnemillerReward
I only need one set which I intend to share with my group of players.I did put my address on Kickstarter on December 1st but this is it :
John Berry
7 Regent Court
Reading
Berkshire
England
RG1 7HW

I would happily pay another $20 dollars if the cards have gone missing!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  

Offline
 Post subject: Re: Haven't Got your Destiny of the Force Yet Read Here
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:43 pm 
The One True Sith Lord
The One True Sith Lord
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:12 pm
Posts: 2026
Location: Nixa,Missouri
johnber wrote:
Hi Dean,
I think I might be a straggler because I live in England! I donated through Kickstarter:

Congrats! Amazon will now charge your credit card and transfer the money directly to Dnemiller. http://www.kickstarter.com/e/oxtqP/proj ... irtual-set ——————————————————————————————————————Amount pledged: $20.00 to "SWM Gamers - Destiny of the Force Virtual Set" by DnemillerReward
I only need one set which I intend to share with my group of players.I did put my address on Kickstarter on December 1st but this is it :
John Berry
7 Regent Court
Reading
Berkshire
England
RG1 7HW

I would happily pay another $20 dollars if the cards have gone missing!


John yours went to the package I sent to England. So talk to the English pointman as I specifically have your name listed.

_________________
ImageImage
"What is your bidding, My Master?"

Collection: 934/934

SWM DCI Content Manager


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  

Offline
 Post subject: Re: Haven't Got your Destiny of the Force Yet Read Here
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:40 pm 
Unnamed Stormtrooper
Unnamed Stormtrooper

Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:18 pm
Posts: 3
I pledged my $20 and haven't seen anything yet and no word or response from the my point man.

Andrew Malsack is the name please let me know what you find out.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  

Offline
 Post subject: Re: Haven't Got your Destiny of the Force Yet Read Here
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:03 pm 
The One True Sith Lord
The One True Sith Lord
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:12 pm
Posts: 2026
Location: Nixa,Missouri
sack1085 wrote:
I pledged my $20 and haven't seen anything yet and no word or response from the my point man.

Andrew Malsack is the name please let me know what you find out.


Check with the Wisconsin pointmen.

either Patrick Camus or Mark from the Podcast. I have you listed as sent out.

_________________
ImageImage
"What is your bidding, My Master?"

Collection: 934/934

SWM DCI Content Manager


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  

Offline
 Post subject: Re: Haven't Got your Destiny of the Force Yet Read Here
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:06 am 
Unnamed Stormtrooper
Unnamed Stormtrooper

Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:40 pm
Posts: 8
LoboStele wrote:
Scotty Speed wrote:
Hi Dean:

I contacted Lobostele about getting a set. I live in Bridgeport, OH and don't have a pointman anywhere near where I live. After giving Lobo my address he put me down for a set but I haven't heard back. Probably got shuffled around. Anyway, let me know.

Thanks


Huh? I never said I put you down for a set. In fact, I don't recall having your address anywhere. In fact, I'm quite certain I instructed you to post separately on the forums here, or to contact someone in Columbus or Cleveland, since you're up that direction.


Whoops! Sorry Lobo, my mistake. I'll contact somone in the Cleveland area. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  

Offline
 Post subject: Re: Haven't Got your Destiny of the Force Yet Read Here
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:28 pm 
Unnamed Stormtrooper
Unnamed Stormtrooper

Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 2:53 pm
Posts: 12
Hi Dean,

I noticed some of the recent shipping status updates and was wondering if there has been any change in the status of my DOTF shipment?

Thanks,

-Cody Reeves-


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  

Offline
 Post subject: Re: Haven't Got your Destiny of the Force Yet Read Here
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:46 pm 
The One True Sith Lord
The One True Sith Lord
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:12 pm
Posts: 2026
Location: Nixa,Missouri
luwingospince wrote:
Hi dean,

I donated on kickstarter and shadowtrooper promos. I sent my address through kickstarter.
Nicholas Leydig. I would like 2 sets as my friend has started playing but could do with one. thanks again.


Nic your Dotf went out thru your pointman.

Your shadow troopers will go out at later date (as it is the small box promos are a pain in the royal arse as I have open the promos to pack them tight) So I am waiting until DOTF is finished completely before sending the small boxes out. Right now I have like 6 of those to do.

_________________
ImageImage
"What is your bidding, My Master?"

Collection: 934/934

SWM DCI Content Manager


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  

Offline
 Post subject: Re: Haven't Got your Destiny of the Force Yet Read Here
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:17 am 
General
General
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 11:18 pm
Posts: 480
Location: Wisconsin
dnemiller wrote:
sack1085 wrote:
I pledged my $20 and haven't seen anything yet and no word or response from the my point man.

Andrew Malsack is the name please let me know what you find out.


Check with the Wisconsin pointmen.

either Patrick Camus or Mark from the Podcast. I have you listed as sent out.



Andrew has checked with the three pointmen. None received extra cards nor was given an address.

_________________
1000cc of testosterone


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  

Offline
 Post subject: Re: Haven't Got your Destiny of the Force Yet Read Here
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:13 am 
Unnamed Wookiee
Unnamed Wookiee

Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:35 am
Posts: 35
Who was my pointman Dean? When I talked to falcon he said he didn't have mine. Would it be easier if I donated for a big box of shadow troopers than I could get it sooner?
Thanks


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  

Offline
 Post subject: Re: Haven't Got your Destiny of the Force Yet Read Here
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:27 pm 
The One True Sith Lord
The One True Sith Lord
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:12 pm
Posts: 2026
Location: Nixa,Missouri
VB_Jedi wrote:
Hi Dean,

I noticed some of the recent shipping status updates and was wondering if there has been any change in the status of my DOTF shipment?

Thanks,

-Cody Reeves-


yours is out in the mail on the way

_________________
ImageImage
"What is your bidding, My Master?"

Collection: 934/934

SWM DCI Content Manager


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  

Offline
 Post subject: Re: Haven't Got your Destiny of the Force Yet Read Here
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:33 pm 
The One True Sith Lord
The One True Sith Lord
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:12 pm
Posts: 2026
Location: Nixa,Missouri
KingsKnight wrote:
Thank you for starting this topic, I filled my info in when Kickstarter sent out the emails but haven't received my set yet. My name is David Freeman.


Ok so this is another Virginia problem..

Dammit. For some reason we had to have three freaking pointmen instead of just one. I know nothing about Geography of VA.

So I even though it got sent out I am not sure which one has it.

So I will make a post and see if one them can answer me as to whether they have yours. Otherwise I will send one to you.

_________________
ImageImage
"What is your bidding, My Master?"

Collection: 934/934

SWM DCI Content Manager


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  

Offline
 Post subject: Re: Haven't Got your Destiny of the Force Yet Read Here
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:53 pm 
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:33 pm
Posts: 589
Location: Central Pennsylvania
We had 3 pointmen for Pa, and all sets came through me. I in turn sent out to the other 2 pointmen, who acknowledged receipt of their packages, and that the numbers were correct. As it stands now, I think Pa is good to go. If you live in Pa and have any issues, please post here and/or contact me via pm.

_________________
Cancer is not the boss of me.

Being organized is for people who are too lazy to look for their stuff.

Lasers make everything better... except Alderaan.

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  

Offline
 Post subject: Re: Haven't Got your Destiny of the Force Yet Read Here
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:57 pm 
Really Cool Alien from a Cantina
Really Cool Alien from a Cantina
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:05 pm
Posts: 160
Location: Northern VA
dnemiller wrote:
KingsKnight wrote:
Thank you for starting this topic, I filled my info in when Kickstarter sent out the emails but haven't received my set yet. My name is David Freeman.


Ok so this is another Virginia problem..

Dammit. For some reason we had to have three freaking pointmen instead of just one. I know nothing about Geography of VA.

So I even though it got sent out I am not sure which one has it.

So I will make a post and see if one them can answer me as to whether they have yours. Otherwise I will send one to you.


Hey Dean, hindsight being 20/20, it probably would have been easier having just one of us in VA. I know that one of the other 2 VA groups was in the Richmond/VA Beach area (i think) and we could have worked something out. We'll work it out better next time. I'm not sure what part of VA the other pointman was in.

I did not have a David Freeman on my list. In fact, I didn't receive any sets other than what I requested. And all of those have been distributed. However, my son has not opened his set, and I am willing to send it to David if there is not another set out there for him. Please let me know, and send me the address.

I also read through this whole thread and didn't see any other issues within VA. I'm assuming that must have come from another thread. I just wanted to make sure that no one who I was responsible for is claiming that they didn't receive their set. Just curious.

Thanks,
Roy

_________________
Do you play X-wing Miniatures, Star Wars: The Card Game, or Attack Wing? Check out "A Few Maneuvers"!!
http://www.afewmaneuvers.com
Image
AFM: drkjedi35
Bloomilk: swrogue57


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  

Offline
 Post subject: Re: Haven't Got your Destiny of the Force Yet Read Here
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:44 am 
Unnamed Stormtrooper
Unnamed Stormtrooper

Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:18 pm
Posts: 3
I checked with all 3 Wisconsin pointment and they said they didn't get my cards. I have been trying to get ahold of Boba52 (the minnesota pointman) since hudson is on the wi/mn border. The problem is that he hasn't responded in over a month. And I have sent a couple of messages.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  

Offline
 Post subject: Re: Haven't Got your Destiny of the Force Yet Read Here
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:05 pm 
The One True Sith Lord
The One True Sith Lord
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:12 pm
Posts: 2026
Location: Nixa,Missouri
sack1085 wrote:
I checked with all 3 Wisconsin pointment and they said they didn't get my cards. I have been trying to get ahold of Boba52 (the minnesota pointman) since hudson is on the wi/mn border. The problem is that he hasn't responded in over a month. And I have sent a couple of messages.


ok well I have another couple of sets going to chicago so I will put yours in there and have jonny send them to you.

_________________
ImageImage
"What is your bidding, My Master?"

Collection: 934/934

SWM DCI Content Manager


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  

Offline
 Post subject: Re: Haven't Got your Destiny of the Force Yet Read Here
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:10 pm 
Name Calling Internet Bully
Name Calling Internet Bully
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:10 pm
Posts: 6172
Location: Gurnee, IL
Sounds good, send it to me, and I'll get it out to him.

_________________
Image

http://www.bloomilk.com/Squads/Search.aspx?UserID=29


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Jedi Knights style by Scott Stubblefield