logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post subject: Re: Message to the Pointmen!!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:13 pm 
General
General

Malaysia - 8 sets

Wedge772
abiwan
Burning_Kazuki
Master Shaper
4 more not registered on SWM Gamers

I figure the names aren't so important for us since there isn't going to be any overlap with other groups here :)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:45 pm 
Major Tierce
Major Tierce

Sorry to do this but I need to add one to my number for BountyHunterH. He just PMd me asking if it was possible for him to get one.

Thanks

Jason

So total for MI is now 29 (plus maybe 2 for Admiral Motti and Michael Cook from Ypsilanti)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:56 pm 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

Wedge772 wrote:
Malaysia - 8 sets

Wedge772
abiwan
Burning_Kazuki
Master Shaper

I figure the names aren't so important for us since there isn't going to be any overlap with other groups here :)

The names ARE important though. It helps Dean cross people off the list from Kickstarter. Otherwise, he might send a separate set to one of those guys because they dontated to KS, but didn't realize he'd already sent them a set.

Please just follow the request guys. Don't make assumptions. ;)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:28 pm 
Junk Dealer Extrodinaire
Junk Dealer Extrodinaire

It's a page back, but I just edited the KC request to show all the full names. Just wanted to make sure you guys saw it.

[EDIT]: Holy Force Lightning, Batman, My Lightsaber's On!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:15 am 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

urbanjedi wrote:
Sorry to do this but I need to add one to my number for BountyHunterH. He just PMd me asking if it was possible for him to get one.

Thanks

Jason

So total for MI is now 29 (plus maybe 2 for Admiral Motti and Michael Cook from Ypsilanti)

Yeah I'm not sure what should go on with mine. I did get asked for my addy on kickstarter so my guess is that it is taken care of.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:49 am 
General
General

LoboStele wrote:
Wedge772 wrote:
Malaysia - 8 sets

Wedge772
abiwan
Burning_Kazuki
Master Shaper

The names ARE important though. It helps Dean cross people off the list from Kickstarter. Otherwise, he might send a separate set to one of those guys because they dontated to KS, but didn't realize he'd already sent them a set.

Please just follow the request guys. Don't make assumptions. ;)

None of us have used Kickstarter, and there will only be 1 shipment sent to Malaysia.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:53 am 
Warmaster
Warmaster

i updated my earlier post with all the real names sorry for any inconvenience. here they are again if it helps::

Central Indiana(greenfield, Indianapolis, Anderson) MY name is Chris Pulis, and i need 6 sets.

1. Myself (Chris Pulis)
2. Steve Spikermans
3. Wes Morgan (uggie Demo)
4. amanda Pulis (darthblaine)
5. Aidan Robinson
6. Charley Smith

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:54 am 
Really Cool Alien from a Cantina

LoboStele wrote:
jedispyder wrote:
drkjedi35 wrote:
I'm not trying to be an ass with this post. But in the interest of being fair, I noticed some pointmen on page 2 requesting multiple sets for some people/households. I thought the plan was to limit it to one set per person/household. This just bothers me because I convinced some people in my group to forego their sets for the pdf so that we would have enough to go around. If I have misunderstood something, please let me know.

Roy

Also I don't think it was 1 per household but 1 per person. A couple people wanted 2 for themselves, that's why Dean (or whoever) had to comment on the low availability. So if you have 3 people in the household that play, that would be 3 sets max (with some choosing to just get 1 and allow everyone else to share for tournaments and for normal play go with the PDfs). At least that's how I understand it.

I recommended in another thread that people consider doing only 1 per household if possible, but at the very most only 1 per person. Mostly, people can ask for what they want, especially if they donated to the Kickstarter, IMO. But this was just a request to make sure as many people as possible can get the card sets.

I understand the thing with England and Australia. I didn't pay attention to where they were from. Makes sense to me. And I understand wanting more than one copy and/or copies for other players in your house. I myself donated and wanted a couple of sets. I also wanted a set from my son, as did a few others in my group. But I also realize that the demand for the cards is much greater that was expected and supplies are limited. I'm just a little upset now that I convinced some of my players not to get sets so that others would be able to. Not a big deal. I hold no ill will towards anyone. The pdfs will be allowed in my regional tournament so everyone should be happy.

Roy

AFM: drkjedi35
Bloomilk: swrogue57

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:33 pm 
Name Calling Internet Bully

Roy, you should ask for 1 per player. Sorry that was confusing. That includes children of players who play as well. Change your number to what you need and add those people in. We were trying to get away from the people who wanted 2-5 for themselves, because we don't have the quantity this time around to meet that. But we don't want people not getting the real cards that want a set. Please go ahead and ask for the quantity you need so that everyone including sons get a set.

@Lobo, please don't tell people not to get a set for their kids if they want one.

Edit - I forgot, several people donated more than $20 to get multiple sets for themselves. We are honoring those requests obviously. I was only referring to people who were asking for more than one set for themselves that didn't donate more than $20. If you donated $100 to get 7 sets for you and your friends, etc, that's totally fine and you should request that.

http://www.bloomilk.com/Squads/Search.aspx?UserID=29

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:08 pm 

billiv15 wrote:
Roy, you should ask for 1 per player. Sorry that was confusing. That includes children of players who play as well. Change your number to what you need and add those people in. We were trying to get away from the people who wanted 2-5 for themselves, because we don't have the quantity this time around to meet that. But we don't want people not getting the real cards that want a set. Please go ahead and ask for the quantity you need so that everyone including sons get a set.

@Lobo, please don't tell people not to get a set for their kids if they want one.

Edit - I forgot, several people donated more than $20 to get multiple sets for themselves. We are honoring those requests obviously. I was only referring to people who were asking for more than one set for themselves that didn't donate more than $20. If you donated $100 to get 7 sets for you and your friends, etc, that's totally fine and you should request that.

Thank Bill. I have increased my numbers back up to the original 23 and updated my list with all the names.

AFM: drkjedi35
Bloomilk: swrogue57

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:38 pm 
Mandalore
Mandalore

My list updated again. Its on page 1.

Wotc GTL: 52ish
Gamers GTL: 2 (dalsiandon, urbanjedi)

fingersandteeth wrote:
Also t4 for override and a cheeky flame.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:29 pm 
Third Jedi from the Left
Third Jedi from the Left

Mike Krevenchuk - Vancouver BC, Canada

11 Sets

-Mike Krevenchuk
-Curtis Tarzwell
-Darcy Liddicoat
-Nigel Phillips
-Lorin Malcolm
-Brad Fink
-Brandon Davis
-Dan Sigfusson
-Renae Goulah
-Jordan Matteu
-Kurt Hawkins

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:50 am 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

billiv15 wrote:

To be clear, I NEVER said for people to not request any for their kids. I asked people to stick to only 1 set per person (except in the multiple donation situation, as Bill mentioned...hadn't thought of that one). I also requested that people TRY to stick to 1 set per household if possible. Personally, if I had a young kid that I knew would not be going to Regional or Championship events, I would be planning to print off a set on cardstock for them. Especially since that way, I wouldn't feel too bad when he left some cards in his pocket and they went through the wash, or they got left at a friend's house, or bent/torn/whatever. But that is up to each individual person. If you're kid really wants an official set, then ask for a set for him. I was simply making people aware that there could be a shortage, and to not request sets they didn't really need. ;)

Ultimately, I would love for EVERYONE to get an official set. Heck, I'd gladly donate to another Kickstarter run for a 2nd printing if need be, even if I wasn't getting a 2nd set for myself. But for the short term, just want to make sure that the people who really need the sets have a chance to get one.

EDIT: For instance, one guy in our local group still collects SWMs, but probably hasn't played in over 2 years with us. He keeps up with things, and chats with us from time to time when he's able to come into the game store. But he's a busy guy with 3 kids, and coaches soccer, etc. He initially requested a set, but I went back and talked to him, and let him know about the downloadable PDF, and that he could just get the cards that way if he wanted. Since I knew he would likely not be playing any time soon, let alone doing Regional/Championship events, there's really no need for him to have an official set. So I took him off our list of requests.

Not saying everybody has to follow this. Just giving it as an example.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:09 am 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

I donated to kickstarter and had requested at the time 4 sets but I only need 3 now. I'm the only one registered at Gamers and the only one who donated to KS.

Joe Tchorzyk
Dave Keeler
Mag Smilek

Thanks

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:45 am 
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

dalsiandon wrote:
Okay, I hope this is right Dean. I listed my address with the Kickstarter stuff and it sounds like Les has that from there in the other thread that was locked. Is he going to send confirmations out to us just to confirm or is he trusting that we are smart enough to put addys down properly.

Yes, I hope everyone is smart enought to put your own correct address down. I am not going to be sending out 50 some PM to check if you sent me the correct info.
Les

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:42 am 
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

I have gathered address and set numbers together and am posting it here. There are three catagories here where pointmen fall into.
1. You donated via Kickstarter and Dean should have your address becasue you answered the pointman question from teh email.
2. You gave your address to me and I have passed it on to Dean. If you assume that you have done this please double check becasue I have received a hundred PMs over the last week and there is a possibilty that your address got lost. Please don't PM to tell me everythign is fine. Only if there is a problem.
3. I have no idea where your address is coming from. This could mean that I don't know that you donated via Kickstarter and filled out all the questions. However, this could mean that no one has your address and you will not have sets sent to you.

Below is the list. Make sure you check it over. I think Dean and I have the same outlook on this. We are going to do the best we can by everyone. However it is your job as a point man to insure that you are giving us the correct information when we ask.

If there are any problems with the list below please let me know. Like I said before, if everything is great, I don't need a PM telling me that.

Alabama
Alaska
CrunchBite 3 –sets – Addy via Les

Arizona
11MBStarWalker - 4 sets – No Addy

Arkansas
California
NickName - San Fran Bay Area, CA - Addy via Les

falcon - Orange County - 14 Sets – Addy Via Les

Colorado
dalsiandon - Colorado Springs, CO - 15 sets –Addy via KS
jedinightowl - Westminster, Colorado - 4 sets - No Addy

Connecticut
Delaware
LeftiesWillRule - 3 sets - No Addy

Florida
superfly - South Flordia - 2 Sets - No Addy

Georgia
Daniel - Atlanta - 15 sets – Addy Via Les

Hawaii
Idaho
Doogle126 - SE Idaho -10 sets - No Addy

Illinois
Bill - Chicago - 15 sets – Assume Dean has address
Disturbed1 - Southern ILL / Saint Louis - 13 sets at the moment – Addy via KS?
jlbm347 - Springfield IL - 3 sets – Addy via Les

Indiana
Leshippy - Lafayette/Kokomo - 29 sets – ADDY via KS
DarthJawa - Greenfield/Anderson/Indianapolis, IN - 6 sets - KS name CHris Pulis – Addy via KS
discgolfphil - Fort Wayne – Addy via Les

Iowa
smokey70 - 3 sets - No Addy

Kansas
Darthewokfett - KS - 3 Sets –Addy via KS

Kentucky
Dark_Jedi_21 - Owensboro, KY - 12 sets – Addy via KS

Louisiana
Maine
Maryland
Demosthenes - 8 sets – Addy via Les

Massachusetts
Lukey84 - 2 sets - No Addy

Michigan
urbanjedi- Michigan * - 31 sets – Addy via KS???
qvos - Detroit MI - 10 sets – Addy via KS??

Minnesota
Boba52 - 8 sets – Addy via Les

Mississippi
Missouri
Dean - MO * (I have my address - lol sorry Les I am editing)
buttcabbge -KC 4 sets – Addy via Les

Montana
Nebraska
Nevada
BobaMatt - Reno - 4 Sets – Addy Via Les

New Hampshire
New Jersey
Dimetrodon - 6 Sets - KS name Andrew Weiner - Addy Via Les

New Mexico
New York
obsidian7788 - 10 Sets - KS name nick smith
DarthJoe8 - 3 sets –Addy via KS

North Carolina
jhc36 - Charlotte, NC - 8 sets – Addy via KS

North Dakota
Ohio
Lobo - Cincy * - 10 sets – ADDY via KS
imyurhukaberry - Northeast OH - Akron, Canton, Cleveland - 10 sets - Addy Via Les

Oklahoma
Jack Branson 2 sets - Addy Via Les
Oregon
Azavander - 6 Sets - Addy Via Les

Pennsylvania
Jim - Pennsylvania * - 12 sets and counting – Addy via KS or I assume Dean has it
eMouse - SWPA/Pittsburgh - 3 sets - No Addy

Rhode Island
South Carolina
South Dakota
obikenobi1 - South Dakota - 3 sets - No Addy

Tennessee
UrzaPlaneswalkerJediMaster - Knoxville, TN - 3 sets - KS name Shaun Perkins. – Addy via KS

Texas
thebigk54 - 16 sets - Addy Via Les

Utah
VB_Jedi entire state - 4 sets - Donated vie KS Cody Reeves – Addy via KS

Vermont
shatterpoint7 - 1 Set Addy Via Les

Virginia
drkjedi35 - Northern VA - 23 sets – Addy via KS
Jedicartographer - Southern VA Richmond to Virginia Beach - 11 sets - Addy Via Les

glasswalkerx - Va from Roanoke to Harrisonburg - 6 sets – Addy via KS

Washington
ChadB - Western WA - 8 sets – Addy via KS

West Virginia
Wisconsin
MandalMauler - Madison, WI - 8 sets – Addy via KS
Chargers - Janesvill, WI - 11 sets via johnny -Mark Fenrick pointman Janesville WI- Donated via Kickstarter – Addy via KS
curler88j - Racine,WI - 3 sets - KS name Justin Kupper – Addy via KS

Wyoming
lonescout - 4 sets - No Addy

Canada
Sithfan - Vancouver, BC - 11 sets - No Addy
clixjunkie - London, Ontario, Canada - 11 sets - No Addy
BillyDooku - Montreal, Quebec, Canada - 4 sets - Addy Via Les

GeneralGrievous - Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - 5 sets - Addy Via Les

Ruhk - Kitchener-Waterloo/Greater Toronto Area, Ontario, Canada - 13 sets {KS name: Eric Frost}
forcedtoregister - Thunder Bay, Ontario - 4 sets. - Addy Via Les

Outside the USA or Canada
sashlon - Australia/New Zealand - 46 sets and counting – Addy via KS

madeofashes - Brazil - 5 sets and counting - No Addy

biggsy - Denmark - 12 sets – Addy via KS

Cerous Mutor - England - 15 Sets – Addy via KS?

Sergione - Spain - 9 Sets - Addy Via Les

Wedge772 - Malaysia - 8 Sets - Addy Via Les

sdexam - Hong Kong - 5 Sets - No Addy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:06 pm 
Unnamed Stormtrooper
Unnamed Stormtrooper

BobaMatt-pointman for Reno, NV (4) no donations

Matt Dorangricchia (me)
Aaron Rose
Sean McCoy
David Mertz

Thanks. :Boba:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:59 pm 
Unnamed Wookiee
Unnamed Wookiee

Superfly - pointman for Florida - 2 sets - not kickstarters

address sent to leshippy via PM

Ken Staples (me)
Catherine Sturgis

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:35 pm 
Unnamed Stormtrooper
Unnamed Stormtrooper

Ok, my address is:
2614 mink creek rd
Pocatello, ID 83204

here are the names that will get them:
Kasey Anderson
Wilfred Scheibe
Jeremy call
Jacen call
Casey Bird
Micheal Kuntz
Scott (don't remember last name)
2 other players whom i do not know their names, they showed up a couple weeks ago and are going to be playing every thurs. and the sets.
1 safety just in case i forgot someone, or we get a new player.
Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:43 pm 

No more changes guys. Sorry, we really need to cut it off somewhere so that Dean doesn't go nuts packing things up. Unless you are just adding relevant information, please don't post here after me. Your numbers need to be set as of now, we have reached the end of adding more and so on.

Thanks,
Bill

http://www.bloomilk.com/Squads/Search.aspx?UserID=29

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next