logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: Re: Coolecticon 2010 Sith, Vong, Mando, OR only V-Set Tournament
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:03 pm 
One of the Sith on Malgus' Shuttle
One of the Sith on Malgus' Shuttle

Weeks wrote:
i didnt see revan listed is it cool if i run him?

Has he been officially previewed? Yes. He just hasn't been listed on the front of the thread, that's all.
Has the Yammosk been officiall previewed? No. The Yammosk preview is more of a "look at our process and see this awesome figure". As Dennis stated, there are several issues we're working on to get fully clarified now to be able to safely use.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:27 pm 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

Excellent "tents fingers"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:39 pm 
Really Cool Alien from a Cantina
Really Cool Alien from a Cantina

We'll have a group continue the tradition of coming up to Owensboro two hours early, gawking at the abandoned hotel (AKA future SWM Hall of Fame), getting totally rolled by Gray, and then not being able to find the highway on the way back. Looking forward to it!

PS: We might get rolled by Brandon instead if Gray can't figure out how to go on without the speeder.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:50 pm 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

greentime wrote:
We'll have a group continue the tradition of coming up to Owensboro two hours early, gawking at the abandoned hotel (AKA future SWM Hall of Fame), getting totally rolled by Gray, and then not being able to find the highway on the way back. Looking forward to it!

PS: We might get rolled by Brandon instead if Gray can't figure out how to go on without the speeder.

Ya this will be interesting, greg cant use dodonna, daniel cant use his gencon squad, me and you cant run yobuck, gray cant run the speeder, brandon cant use Lord Vader.

Looks like we will have to accually work on something "new" and not just rework old stuff we use a lot.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:18 pm 
Big Bad Brad
Big Bad Brad

Weeks wrote:
greentime wrote:

Ya this will be interesting, greg cant use dodonna, daniel cant use his gencon squad, me and you cant run yobuck, gray cant run the speeder, brandon cant use Lord Vader.

Looks like we will have to accually work on something "new" and not just rework old stuff we use a lot.

Yes, you guys would be completely owned if I was coming ;)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:42 pm 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

Weeks wrote:
greentime wrote:

Hey, I first thought of my GenCon squad like 2 weeks before hand, it was pretty new to me. If I was playing the same old stuff, it would definitely have to be NR. Not to mention I'M the one who played VONG at the GenCon team tournament. :P

Definitely looking forward to no Yobuck, though. I get to main line 30 points worth of scrubs instead of having to bring Lobot to give me the option to call an audible and bring the Bodyguard!

"You can't per aspera ad astra unless there's some aspera in front of your astra. And that means sometimes the aspera gets you." - Donald X. Vaccarino

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:28 pm 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

Yes, Revan is legal. I will post a full list of legal stat cards tomorrow. I'd do it now, but I don't have the list in front of me.

"I would really, really like to not have anything else happen at the end of the round other than things just ending." -- Sithborg

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:32 pm 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

Sorry I almost forgot to do this. Here are the official pieces legal for Saturday:

Old Republic Senator
Jedi Seer

Darth Revan, Sith Lord
Exar Kun, Dark Force Spirit
Darth Bandon
Sith Acolyte

Mandalorian Counter-Intelligence Officer
Mandalorian Gunsmith

Nen Yim

Tusken Chieftain
Han Solo, Gambler
Jodo Kast
YVH1 Droid

"I would really, really like to not have anything else happen at the end of the round other than things just ending." -- Sithborg

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:46 pm 
Unnamed Wookiee
Unnamed Wookiee

Perhaps I'm not very observant, but what are Jodo Kast's stats? And where is he posted?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:11 pm 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

Front page.