3 Mouse Droid
3 Ugnaught Demolitionist

empirejeff's Squad
63 General Grievous, Scourge of the Jedi
51 Durge, Jedi Hunter
54 EG-05 Jedi Hunter Droid x2
10 San Hill
21 Ugnaught Demolitionist x7

I suppose this game was best summarized by San Hill at the very beginning of it: "you fools we boarded the wrong ship". And sure enough, the 168 points of Jedi Hunters brought by the Separatists was not favored by this matchup where they had little use for their skills. First round the Separatists advance from the left side towards the two doors. Once they have outactivated, a Stormtrooper with Fire Support Mission is swapped into position and is able to wipe out all Ugnaughts that would have been able to blast the doors open next round. Also Grevious fails his save for 60 damage. Then it's obvious this will be a rough day for the Separatists, as they won't be able to attack anything at all the next round. The Imperials however can do that and all except one of the remaining Ugnaughts are eliminated then Cad is able to finish Grevious off. HoloVeers eliminates himself by activating out of trooper range, but it matters little. The final two rounds the Empire has enough of an advantage to mount an open doors offensive. The Massiff and a few Stormtroopers are lost but round 3 Cad eliminates Durge and round 4 both Jedi Hunter Droids goes down. This was a poor matchup for the Separatists and it seemed there was little they could have done to compensate for this.

Post subject: Re: GenCon Prep League Match Reporting
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:49 am 
Mandalore
Mandalore

Ukezwoll wrote:
Ukezwoll vs empirejeff
Ukezwoll wins!
200 - 52
4 rounds
Throne Room (Ukezwoll's map)

Ukezwolls's Squad
54 Cad Bane
32 Thrawn (Mitth'raw'nuruodo)
27 Lobot
17 General Veers, Hologram
14 Imperial Officer
13 Amanin Scout
11 Admiral Ozzel
10 Massiff
8 Mas Amedda
10 Stormtrooper x2
4 Gran Raider

Reinforcements:
8 R7
6 Rodian Brute x2
3 Mouse Droid
3 Ugnaught Demolitionist

empirejeff's Squad
63 General Grievous, Scourge of the Jedi
51 Durge, Jedi Hunter
54 EG-05 Jedi Hunter Droid x2
10 San Hill
21 Ugnaught Demolitionist x7

I suppose this game was best summarized by San Hill at the very beginning of it: "you fools we boarded the wrong ship". And sure enough, the 168 points of Jedi Hunters brought by the Separatists was not favored by this matchup where they had little use for their skills. First round the Separatists advance from the left side towards the two doors. Once they have outactivated, a Stormtrooper with Fire Support Mission is swapped into position and is able to wipe out all Ugnaughts that would have been able to blast the doors open next round. Also Grevious fails his save for 60 damage. Then it's obvious this will be a rough day for the Separatists, as they won't be able to attack anything at all the next round. The Imperials however can do that and all except one of the remaining Ugnaughts are eliminated then Cad is able to finish Grevious off. HoloVeers eliminates himself by activating out of trooper range, but it matters little. The final two rounds the Empire has enough of an advantage to mount an open doors offensive. The Massiff and a few Stormtroopers are lost but round 3 Cad eliminates Durge and round 4 both Jedi Hunter Droids goes down. This was a poor matchup for the Separatists and it seemed there was little they could have done to compensate for this.

Yeah thats not what i wanted to see.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:57 am 
Junk Dealer Extrodinaire
Junk Dealer Extrodinaire

'Tis true. I was trying to find a way to make Kit Fisto work, but I guess this ain't it: he is one glassy glass cannon. Jeff out-yoda'd me.

empirejeff wrote:
empirejeff beats buttcabbge
201 (217)- 127
3 points
6 rounds
He surrendered when got to 201 points, he still had 11 points on the board i could have scored and i was in gambit zone.

empirejeff:

CW 20 51 Yoda on Kybuck
UH 5 41 Obi-Wan on Boga
CotF 32 35 Qui-Gon Jinn, Jedi Master
CW 7 33 Captain Rex
RotS 17 9 R2-D2, Astromech Droid
CotF 59 3 Ugnaught Demolitionist

buttcabbge:

Jedi Master Kit Fisto 60
Yoda on Kybuck 51
Capt Panaka 23
Padme Amidala, Senator 23
R2 Astromech 9
Mas Amedda 8
R7 Astromech 8
Rodian Brute x 4 12
Uggy Demo x 2 6

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:20 pm 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

Weeks vs MM247

Weeks wins 220-98
6 rounds played to completion
Played on Weeks' map Muunlist

MM247s squad
43 IG-88, Assassin Droid
35 Zuckuss, Bounty Hunter
27 Luke Skywalker, Rebel Commando
32 Elite Rebel Commando x2
16 General Crix Madine
14 General Rieekan
8 Juno Eclipse
8 Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jedi Spirit
8 R2-D2
3 Mouse Droid
6 Ugnaught Demolitionist x2

Weeks' squad
51 Yoda on Kybuck
47 General Skywalker
28 Dash Rendar, RS
27 Lobot
23 Captain Panaka
9 R2-D2 Astromech Droid
8 Mas Ameda
3 Ughnaught Demolitionist
3 Ughnaught Demolitionist

Round 1 after some setup i was able to tow and get acroos the map to kill 1 mouse 1 ugh and get 30 on 1 erc with yoda, i then swapped in dash for the kill and with the double put 20 on zuckuss. Next round i was able to draw IG88 torward the center by giving him a shot on Skywalker and Panaka, Yoda put 30 on him and a was able to swap dash in for the Opp Momentum kill needing 6s. After that it took me a while to get through his double override but skywalker was able to kill the rest of his army with his momentum double GMA.

In the end i lost Dash and Yobuck but only after they scored more then what they were in points.

Overall the republics speed was just too much for the rebels to over come.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:06 pm 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

confirmed.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:13 pm 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

Spryguy vs Emissary (old game never got reported)

Spryguy's squad; Rebel Lob, squad can be found in the PA/MD regional report

Emissary's Squad: GOWK and Friends, squad can be found in the PA/MD regional report.

Map: Bespin

Game started out with him putting me on the inside because of my unfamiliararity with playing from that side. Knowing the full map line of sights I took a couple of shots at one of his JWM's with Han after he was activated out, the shot hit but didn't go through do to deflect. CE Shot missed.

2nd round I was able to take out his R7 which left him with one override to my two. I did a pair of overrides to force him to come around to get to my squad, but to where he could still reach me. In other words I didn't lock him completely out. I also took a shot at one of his JWM's and missed.

3rd turn he moved GOWK in and we positioned to fight. I used Luke to lob Ferus adjacent to GOWK and put 40 on him. After that I moved Han adjacent to his JWM after Juno disrupted the extra +4. I hit the 40 Damage shot and he missed the deflect. I then CE'd Ferus with Leia and used precision to put 40 more on GOWK. After that, Dengar did a final shot and he missed the deflect which killed his JWM.

4th round: I won initiative and used Luke to double cunning GOWK. After a reroll both attacks hit and GOWK was killed. After GOWK died he coneceded. So I earned a 3pt win

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:32 pm 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

Ukezwoll vs empirejeff
Ukezwoll wins!
211 - 51
6 rounds
Rancor Pit (Ukezwoll's map)

Ukezwolls's Squad
64 Naga Sadow
23 Jolee Bindo
46 Sith Lord x2
22 Sith Apprentice
22 Sith Marauder
11 Darth Sidious Hologram
3 Mouse Droid
9 Ugnaught Demolitionist x3

empirejeff's Squad
44 Obi-Wan Kenobi, Unleashed
34 Chewbacca, Enraged Wookiee
29 Luke Skywalker, Jedi
25 Han Solo in Stormtrooper Armor
14 General Rieekan
14 Princess Leia of Cloud City
9 General Dodonna
30 Ugnaught Demolitionist x10

This seemed like a favorable matchup. My opponent had some ranged, but nothing that should be able to do too much damage while my squad approached. And once I got close it seemed like the Sith would have the upper hand. So Naga took the lead, charging right in. Which basically was the intended "game plan" for this squad all along. With +2 defense from Jolee + Illusion he should be ok. Well, he took 20 damage and kept the rest of the squad safe. The two squads clashed a few squares into emirejeff's left side of the map. Naga began to use Sith Sorcery in both round 2 and 3, activating some Uggs and Chewie both times. Han did the most damage with a few furious assaults, which he began from behind the protective of Ugnaughts which made him tough to reach. Luke attacked and killed the Sith Marauder. By then the Sith was in position to return fire though. Han was taken out by Sith Lightning and a Lightsaber throw. Sith Lightning then softened Luke up enough that Naga could eliminate him. By then the game had began to shift. Obi-Wan managed to kill one of the Sith Lords but Leia was taken out by a single Lightsaber Throw, one crit, one hit and two failed evades. The greater close up firepower of the Sith then proved too much for Obi-Wan and Chewbacca who managed to do some damage but ultimately was taken out. In the end almost every suriving Sith was damaged though, with Naga Sadow at 40 Hp.

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:40 pm 
Mandalore
Mandalore

Ukezwoll wrote:
Ukezwoll vs empirejeff
Ukezwoll wins!
211 - 51
6 rounds
Rancor Pit (Ukezwoll's map)

Ukezwolls's Squad
64 Naga Sadow
23 Jolee Bindo
46 Sith Lord x2
22 Sith Apprentice
22 Sith Marauder
11 Darth Sidious Hologram
3 Mouse Droid
9 Ugnaught Demolitionist x3

empirejeff's Squad
44 Obi-Wan Kenobi, Unleashed
34 Chewbacca, Enraged Wookiee
29 Luke Skywalker, Jedi
25 Han Solo in Stormtrooper Armor
14 General Rieekan
14 Princess Leia of Cloud City
9 General Dodonna
30 Ugnaught Demolitionist x10

This seemed like a favorable matchup. My opponent had some ranged, but nothing that should be able to do too much damage while my squad approached. And once I got close it seemed like the Sith would have the upper hand. So Naga took the lead, charging right in. Which basically was the intended "game plan" for this squad all along. With +2 defense from Jolee + Illusion he should be ok. Well, he took 20 damage and kept the rest of the squad safe. The two squads clashed a few squares into emirejeff's left side of the map. Naga began to use Sith Sorcery in both round 2 and 3, activating some Uggs and Chewie both times. Han did the most damage with a few furious assaults, which he began from behind the protective of Ugnaughts which made him tough to reach. Luke attacked and killed the Sith Marauder. By then the Sith was in position to return fire though. Han was taken out by Sith Lightning and a Lightsaber throw. Sith Lightning then softened Luke up enough that Naga could eliminate him. By then the game had began to shift. Obi-Wan managed to kill one of the Sith Lords but Leia was taken out by a single Lightsaber Throw, one crit, one hit and two failed evades. The greater close up firepower of the Sith then proved too much for Obi-Wan and Chewbacca who managed to do some damage but ultimately was taken out. In the end almost every suriving Sith was damaged though, with Naga Sadow at 40 Hp.

yeah

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 2:10 am 
Mandalore
Mandalore

empirejeff vs. Gurneywars
empirejeff wins

155 to 57, he kind of conceddedd in the last round. Rolled the remainning dice but fall ghort by 20 hp and not sure what the pieces cost is..
So i guess 2 points. Mabe 3? :?

empirejeff:

TFU 32 50 Darth Vader, Unleashed
TFU 43 48 Vader's Apprentice, Unleashed
IE 13 33 Emperor Palpatine on Throne
IE 11 31 Arica
TFU 29 11 Admiral Ozzel