logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: 200pt Han Scoundrel
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:10 am 
Unnamed Stormtrooper
Unnamed Stormtrooper

For the life of me I cannot figure out what I need to complete this squad. (or ,should I say, at least make it somewhat competitive) I've tossed around a few ideas so I figured I'd post what I've got to see what you all would say.

So far its:

46 Han Scoundrel
27 Ferus Olin
20 Princess Leia
14 General Rieekan
12 Anakin Spirit (goes on Han)
9 General Dodonna

That's about it really. I know I need some sort of door control and a mouse or two to help spread the Leia CE and Ani's CE. Problem is I don't know if this squad really has the power it needs.

I've been told Luke's Snowspeeder would work well, but I'm worried about being too shooter heavy. I have also thought about throwing in Obi Unleashed for his repulse/push/heal capabilities. Another idea I had was Luke HPU...but again...he's a shooter. (although the push is nice to have) If I had Shaak Ti JM I would more than likely use her and then fill it out. But...my collection is far from complete. Any ideas?

Post subject: Re: 200pt Han Scoundrel
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:33 am 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

I like Luke;s landspeeder. I think the landspeeder works better at 200. You could think about zuckuss. I wouldnt worry too much about it having too many shooters.

I think Luke Hoth works better with Yoda FS. Put the spirit on Han then use the force for Luke.

You might even be able to work in zuckuss.The squad would be shooter heavy but You have Ferus which should be fine.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:58 am 
Really Cool Alien from a Cantina
Really Cool Alien from a Cantina

150 or 200?

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:14 am 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

the tittle says 200pt Han Scoundrel

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:11 pm 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

Well That kind of rebel squad is built on getting to go early rather then the popular wait i out stratigy they have going on now. As of now you got Han being your bruser and ferus as back up i take it. Id go with more shooters thats what the faction is good at so stick with it. Id think maybe working in the Jarael/TBSV/Czerka combo would be good. Jarael for stuns, TBSV for jolt and twins, the czerka gives han jolt and TBSV twin. You wont have to give han jolt but it would be great to have on him.

I agree with Soda Yoda if you want to run Luke HPU in most games you will get off 2-4 Pushes with that rather then 1-2 without yoda. This is what i would say go with then maybe a 4th threat if you can fit it in.

Heck i ran Scoundrel, Luke Champ, and RS Obi in tile wars and it did great. Prob doesnt translate well into 200 constructed, but i say that to say that rebels have a lot of differant squad builds that they can do thats not just Smuggler/Leia/Luke RC, and i like that your building "outside the box".