logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 329 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17

Post subject: Re: Dawn of Defiance: A Wretched Hive
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:01 pm 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

Avran looks with interest, "Thank you Dorian, though I think that Nuu is aware of the danger that exposing myself as even a force sensitive being is detrimental. As you mentioned, the price of a captured Jedi amounts to a small fortune... which I hope nobody collects on my part. It is possible that the 'prisoner' is the disturbance felt earlier. If it were true that may make things very interesting and give myself more incentive to aid in its release. Six-Six, are you familiar with the layout of the building? Do you know where the prison cells are located?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:45 am 
Warmaster
Warmaster

The droid tips it head to one side and then to the other as it attempts to recover the data, "I do not have full access to the facilities and have never been to the holding cells, though I can tell you where the entrance is."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:47 am 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Quote:
What time is it and where are we?

Dorian shakes his head slightly and looks the droid over once. "I don't suppose you know anything about the imperial relay mentioned in this data, do you? Igren Demos has been contacting it regularly. All information you possess on either Demos or the relationship between Darga and the Empire would be helpful." I hope my assumptions are wrong but I think I know Darga's role in the Sarlacc Project. Suppliers always get the raw end of the deal, especially when there is a hopeful underling involved. He shakes his head slightly and addresses the droid once more, "Also, in the interests of your masters safety, it would be of benefit to know more about the transactions Darga is making with the slavers of the area. Please give us a list of the buyers and sellers so we can investigate them."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:21 am 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

Ok since this thing is finally moving Ill just sit back and wait Skad things to himself.
Skad Just sits down in the middle of the hallway and waits.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:16 pm 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

To Six-Six, "The entrance to the cell area? If not I just want to know generally where it may be. I am curious if it is located directly below the guest quarters."

Quote:
Trying to determine if the force sense where I located presence below me is the cells where the prisoner is at.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:17 pm 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

Nuu contemplates what's going on and how to best make use of this information. "I agree with Dorian. A list of buyers and sellers would help us a lot." Adressing Six-Six he also says "Do you also know the exact time the imperial dignitary is coming to visit Darga?"

Aliit ori'shya tal'din ("Family is more than Blood")
To learn Mandalorian, go to http://www.karentraviss.com/html/mando.htm.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:50 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Quote:
It is around 3:30 am and you are in the common room. You still have the slave in the other room.

Six-Six being a logical computer answers the questions in the order they were asked, "I have very little information pertaining to outside Darga's layer. So I have no information pertaining to the Imperials other than what I am present to translate. Which has not been much. From the time that I have served here most of Darga's transactions have been with slavers, or smugglers delivering goods." Pausing between answers he continues, "Since I am a translator, I do not have access to any of the accounting or shipping manifest. Darga gets slaves of caliber from somewhere ships them out then receives poor quality ones that he redistributes... as I understand it."

Pausing again to address Avran's question, "The entrancement to the prisoner cells is not far from the entrance to your rooms. It is always guarded and I do not have access, so they may be below your rooms. I don't know." Finally addressing Nuu, "I believe I answered your question already. Now if you all will excuse me I must get back before I am discovered to be missing. Thank you for your help decoding the data." With that Six-Six begins to leave, then turns back and says in parting, "I will not be able to contact you again with the Imperials coming." And with that he leaves the room.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:56 am 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

"Avran, if you want me to check out the prison area, I could if your currious about what is in there and don't want to risk being discovered. I suggest we do this after the imperial dignitary arrives however. We need to make preparations for this and it has to be delicately planed, otherwise we could all be killed."

Speaking to everyone else "I say we figure out a plan of action for the Imperials arrival and subsequent capture latter this morning. I for one, am rather tired and have somewhat of a hangover."

Aliit ori'shya tal'din ("Family is more than Blood")
To learn Mandalorian, go to http://www.karentraviss.com/html/mando.htm.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:05 pm 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

"Thanks for your offer Nu, I am curious as to the identity of this prisoner. It is possible that that was the source of the presence I felt earlier. Though our main objective is the imperial dignitary for now, releasing a prisoner may prove useful assuming that we have the time and can work that into our plans. Though if the prisoner turns out to be the dark presence I also felt, we may be in some trouble after releasing said prisoner. I agree though, we need to plan how we will proceed with the dignitary, everything else is secondary. If we can divert him to an area where it would not be suspicious for me to 'talk' to him, I think that we can get him to do almost anything that we want him to do."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 329 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17