logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 329 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17  Next

Post subject: Re: Dawn of Defiance: A Wretched Hive
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:41 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

After settling in you all hear over the P.A. system: "This is the Captain, at one of your parties request I have delayed departure for two hours. After departure our trip to Cato Neimoidia will take approximately 6 hours. If you need anything for your trip, please get it now."

Last edited by TreebeardTheEnt on Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:50 pm 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

Skad thinks
Why o why do we have to wait arggggggggggggg?
I have had enough of this

He gets his stuff out and puts it away.

He then gets on the bed and lays down with his ax beside him.
Quote:
Before we get to Cato Neimoidia can I add who ever has the highest lore check for Cato Neimodia
Will ask the captain at some point what lives on the planet,What kind of enviorment? What is the climate like on this planet? What kind of Governement and ecomomics does this planet have?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:27 pm 
Unnamed Wookiee
Unnamed Wookiee

Elanor's ears pick up at the announcement over the P.A. system.

Some kind of military operation this is when they can't get their stang together to leave on time. If he was in my unit we would just leave the bastard behind.

Elanor walks over the swimming pool and finds a luxurious long chair to lay upon. She throws her arms behind her head and enjoys the scenery before her. "Oh, darling!" Elanor shouts, "Why don't you come here and join me by the pool? It is quite a view for a ship but nothing compared to ours back at home."

Last edited by sweeteyes55 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:55 pm 
Really Cool Alien from a Cantina

Once collecting all his belongings, Cander returns to the ship and informs the captain of his arrival. Afterwards he gets settled in his room and stores his possesions for the journey.

Once he finishes, he heads to bridge and asks the captain if any assistance is wanted piloting or in the engine room.

Punting jawas may be bad, but its just so FUN!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:37 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Dorian smiles at his wife and nods. "Why, of course my dear." He joins her by the pool. "I wonder if this vessel is equipped with the preferred climate for a hutt?" He muses to himself while laying on a deck chair. "Having a comfortable environment smooths deals quite nicely. Be a dear and check with the captain later."

I wonder if there is anything interesting on the planet. Dorian ponders as he waits for the two hours to pass.

Quote:
Knowledge Galactic lore and Knowledge bureaucracy check, taking 20 on each (as I have 2 hours to sit there and think. It is one hour per check, correct? 29 in both if that is the case.)

Edit

Can't take 20's on knowledge, so here goes nothing.
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3218881/ (damn 1's, first roll of the campaign is a 1...total of 10 for Galactic Lore)
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3218893/ (not much better, woo 5. Total 14 for Bureaucracy. FMC)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:07 pm 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

Since JM doesnt want me aid and just rolled a 1 Ill try

Quote:
Skill Roll for Lore 1d20+8+19=27

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3219237/

Skad gets up and starts to look for the captain if he finds him he asks him more about this planet(species,Plants,Climate etc) we are headed too(he talks to him in a low voice and tries to talk to him in private)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:39 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

For those that have made or want to make a Knowledge (Galactic lore) check: (You may read any that you exceed the DC, and you can take 10 on these checks).

DC 10
Spoiler: show
Cato Neimoidia is the one of the earliest and was the most prominent Neimoidian "purse worlds" before the war. The government of the planet is what is left of the Trade Federation.

DC 15
The cities of Cato Neimoidia are built upon large bridges that span the spaces below massive arch-shaped rock formations. The most well know of these cities is the capital Zarra.

DC 20
The Neimoidian's that call Cato Neimoidia there home hide there treasures and other valuables in well-procted and cleverly concealed vaults.

You can also make a Knowledge (Social Sciences) check about the Neimoidian species:
DC 15
The so-called "purse worlds" of the Neimoidians act as administrative post that rule there own set of colonies.

DC 20
Only the wealthiest Neimoidians were permited to live on Cato Neimoidia.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:01 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Elanor
As you walk into the pool area you hear a computerized voice ask, "Where would you like to feel like you are visiting?" After you make a section the walls of the room change to color holographic video of the requested seen, complete with appropriate sound effects.

Cander & Skad
In the bridge you only find the RX pilot droid. As you enter you here him complaining to himself about being left to take care of the ship, once he notices you he says, "I sorry, the Captain is not available right now."

Quote:
I will give you a chance to discuses the information you know from the skill checks. If there are no responses by this time tomorrow I will move the story forward to the planet.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:11 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Not thinking of anything of benefit, Dorian decides to nap beside the pool.

Quote:
Out of curiosity, when we level up, would I be able to see the skill check 20 stuff?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:27 am 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

Skad looks at the droid
In Houk
EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK

He walks back to his room in a hurry.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:13 pm 
Unnamed Wookiee
Unnamed Wookiee

Elanor shrugs,"I see why not." To her dismay she only finds a droid and heads back to the pool. She requests for a holographic video of the tropics as soon as she returns to her husband. "The Captain, is apparently unavailable. Hopefully we'll be at our destination soon." She finds her long chair and sits down. "So what do you think of the..." Elanor stops in mid-sentence as she notices that Dorian took a nap. She smiles and rolls her eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:18 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

The trip to Cato Neimoidia is uneventful, and when the heroes arrive, they find a planet that is far from its former glory in the days before the Clone Wars.

A world in the Colonies, Cato Neimoidia should be far more populated than it is. When the Banshee drops out of hyperspace, any heroes in the cockpit can see that there is very little traffic traveling to and from the world. As the Banshee descends toward the planet, the ship flies through layers of clouds and zooms over cities that are built on massive bridges between rock arches. However, the bridge cities are all but abandoned, seemingly left to rot after the Clone Wars.

The heroes land on on the planet with no difficulty and no visible Imperial presence. The Banshee docks at a spaceport in the city of Zarra, and though propaganda posters line the spaceport walls, there is no sign of stormtroopers or other Imperial officials.

Regardless, Captain Okeefe cautions the heroes against acting foolishly. The Empire still controls the planet, and though its current presence is not strong, the situation could change quickly.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:24 am 

After the Banshee enters the atmosphere, but before docking proceedures begin, Cander heads back to his quarters and gathers his weapons and equipment in preparation for disembarking the vessel. He spends the rest of his time waiting in the lounge area watching the local holonews casts for any events of note that could possibly complicate or benefit the mission of the Banshee's crew.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:10 am 
Warmaster
Warmaster

As the ship descends, Dorian wakes up and looks around. Landing already? I must have been more tired than I thought. He heads to his quarters and collects his belongings.

When the ship lands and we exit the ship, Dorian looks around. "Well, this is a wonderful little planet." He mutters to himself.

Quote:
Perception check, looking for anything of note in the immediate area. Rolled another 1...1+2=3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:15 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

As you exit the ship you see no sign of a space post authority. After some time a droid finally appears and the Captain pays to have the ship refueled. Other than the lone droid you see no other signs of life. There is no traffic at all. Not on the ground, or in the air. In fact, there are no people to be seen, anywhere. For an inhabited planet, a deserted starport is unsettling.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:44 pm 
Unnamed Wookiee
Unnamed Wookiee

Elanor slings her belongings over her shoulder and follows suit. Her body embraces the new atmosphere. "What a beautiful planet." She looks at the ruins before her.

What a perfect place to blow stang up. Eh, I guess I can't cause any commotion for now due to our circumstances...

She affectionately looks at her grenade launcher and quickly glares at the Captain.

Elanor takes a couple of minutes to analyze the environment around her. Looking for signs of combat, life, or anything that looks out of place. She wraps her arms around herself trying to get over the eerie vibe of the planet.

Quote:
Perception check for Spaceport 18+8=26

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:13 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Walking around the space port brings you back: traces of orbital bombardment, scorch marks from ground combat, dilapidated building on the brink of claps. The difference you notice is that several large buildings appear to have once been lavish palaces once, most likely owned by wealthy Neimoidian merchants. Rubble litters the streets creating an obstetrical course from the chunks of permacrete lying haphazardly in the road.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:13 pm 

After taking in the view, Cander looks to the Captaiin and says, "I trust your ship has the ability to protect itself. Something tells me the locals here won't be too kindly to visitors." He then turns to the rest of the group and asks, "Anyone got an idea of where we're headed?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:35 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Dorian looks at the droid a little perplexed. "Droid, identify yourself and your function."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:51 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

"I am X-3, I offer docking services to the craft that land here." The LE-series droid responds. After answering your question the droid heads to the fuel station and begins connecting the ship to the pumps.

Cander
The Captain says nothing but has an amused smiles on her face from the comment.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 329 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17  Next