logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 329 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 17  Next

Post subject: Re: Dawn of Defiance: A Wretched Hive
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:38 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Warrick grovels, "What do you want frrom mee?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:18 am 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

Skad over the comlink "Dorian I sorry for leaving you behind but is there anyway you could make it into this room and figure out what is so amazing about this prisoner we have other wise I might take matters into my own hands."

Skad keeps cleaning his ax with a big smile.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:09 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

"Ah, thank you Skad" Dorian replies over the com link. "I should be over in a few seconds." Dorian makes his way over to the structure in question and peeks his head around the corner. "You wouldn't happen to be Mr. Warrick, would you?" Dorian gives an ominous grin.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:03 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Looking at the new human, then back at the ax, "Yess, who... who wants to know?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:19 pm 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

"Calm down Skad," Avran says, "we need him for information, the more traumatized he is the less likely the information he gives us will be valid, for now he is defenseless and we should treat him as such."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:40 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Dorian smiles a little "good, gooood." He looks the individual over. "You see, we had some problems with a swoop gang earlier and were told you were the guy to talk to." He looks around the empty building, "Something was mentioned that you were the guy to talk to about a little slug problem on this planet."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:53 pm 
Really Cool Alien from a Cantina

As Dorian is "conversing" with the Devaronian, Cander walks around the perimeter of the building staying on the look out for any sign of trouble.

Quote:

Punting jawas may be bad, but its just so FUN!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:19 am 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Shaking a little less Warrick answers, "I have little to do with the swoops. We have an arrangement, the leave me a lone and I will leave them alone." Then turning to look at the wall he adds, "And I don't know anything about a 'slug problem'."

Cander
Keeping a watchful eye for trouble, you see no signs of the missing thug or anyone else for that mater.

Elanor
When you arrive at the speeder you see building chunks have crushed the engine. Working around the stone chunks you begin to collect the pieces you know you will need for make-shift explosives.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:03 am 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

Nuuhatyc says to Warrick "Then to put it more accurately a 'Hutt problem'. I'm sure a man with your resources knows something about the criminal goings on in this planet, and Hutts do tend to draw a lot of attention. For example, are there any areas where we may find a lot of Nikto's, Gamoreans, or Weequay?"

Spoiler: show
persuasion check: 1d20+3

Aliit ori'shya tal'din ("Family is more than Blood")
To learn Mandalorian, go to http://www.karentraviss.com/html/mando.htm.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:06 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Quote:
obi, are you trying to change his attitude or intimidate him? Also, please use the quote block for rule related items or any other out-of-character item. Once you decide what persuasion check you are making you can roll the check Here.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:35 pm 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

I'm trying to change attitude.
here was my roll:
Quote:
1d20 → [17] = (17)

Aliit ori'shya tal'din ("Family is more than Blood")
To learn Mandalorian, go to http://www.karentraviss.com/html/mando.htm.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:36 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

"So, you mean to tell me the guy who illegally hot wires droids for combat and has people protecting him who shoot on sight has nothing to do with and no knowledge of the local under world, or anything to do with the local hutt activity." Dorian pauses for a moment and looks to Skad. "If he ever insults my intelligence like that again, please remove a limb. I'll let you be creative with which one." Dorian looks back to the man and smiles. "So, let me start over from the top. What do you know about the local swoop gang calling themselves the spaceport authority and what do you know about a hutt named Darga?"

Elanor

Elanor happily gets to work making as many improvised fragmentation grenades she can.

Quote:
Mechanics check to make grenades...Dear god why can't my character roll like this...20+10=30 That makes 6 I believe...how much is a frag grenades base cost?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:15 am 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Looking worried again Warrick replies, "I don't know much about the swoop gang. Only that they are ex-military. We have an agreement to not interfere with each others business." Looking away again, "As for the exalted Darga, I know of him."

Quote:
Elanor is an hour ahead of the rest of the group after gathering her supplies an beginning work on her explosives. She can keep the roll but I need to keep the times close, so i will bring this back up again when the timelines are closer.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:45 am 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

Avran says, "Dorian don't encourage Skad, (lie) the last person that Skad was sent to intimidate took me a whole month to heal before we could even get him to speak. Besides he always leaves a bloody mess that's difficult to clean."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:40 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Quote:
Spiff and Jedi_Master, please roll persuasion DC10 for aid another.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:26 pm 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

Quote:
Action Swift action to turn on commanding presence(Since its noncombat I understand if I cant but its one of the rare in combat and out of combat CE talents) I turned it on when we played on Sunday when I moved adjacent to him so maybe its still on

Skad just looks at everyone and just smiles.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:13 pm 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

Quote:
To aid with Dorians persuasion using a d20 = 4 http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3253209/

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:27 am 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Quote:
12+11=23 for aid another

"So you do know Darga. Excellent. I came here to discuss some business propositions with him." He looks at the others and shakes his head a little. "Terribly sorry about before. Myself and my constituents respond poorly to being attacked. Oh where to begin." Dorian looks up for a moment and sighs, then continues, "alright, my name is Dorian Evern." He bows slightly to Warren. "I am a weapons merchant seeking new territory. A little while back I received word that a Hutt named Darga was in this system and was actually selling goods to the empire. As you might know, the Empire has been rather strict on merchants such as myself. However, if this Darga is able to deal with the Empire and earn a profit, I believe I can deal with him and help him earn an even greater profit while keeping the Empire off my back." He pauses for a moment, remembering his earlier comments. "Also, do forgive me for referring to Darga as a slug problem. Most systems and individuals see hutts as a public menace, if I went around talking like I wanted to be best friends with one, it could cause more problems than it is worth." Dorian looks at Skad and nods. "It is alright Skad, he isn't involved with the swoop gangs from before. We don't have to squeeze him for information." He looks back at warren, "isn't that right? Or do I have to display some influence on this world before I can be granted a meeting with Darga?"
Quote:
Change attitude (friendly) 14+11=25
Deception (calling darga a slug, the business part is basically true :P) 12+11=23
Holy crap!!!! I rolled above 10's each roll this time!!!

Quote:
As Elanor is happily scavenging for stuff, I am going to just say she is busy for the next while until my character calls her, is that sufficient? I also read into the ability and the construction aspect of mechanics a bit more. I took Frag grenades as simple items Elanor would know quite well based on her background. After looking that up...she needed a 5 on her mechanics check to build them :P Each has 2 hit points and she can make a max of 8 HP per hour, so she made 4. Scavenger is from Force Unleashed, PG 35 for the ability and PG 30 for construct object. The HP table is on page 151 of the core book.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:49 am 
Warmaster
Warmaster

Looking from the Ax wielding Houk to the smallest human and back to the Ax Warrick says, "I can take you to Darga if you keep your goon away from me, but you will not receive a worm welcome." Looking at the group, "I have a speeder that seats six not far from here. We should go now or you may not get in."

Quote:
Lets say that she completed 2 make shift grenades before you have to depart. Because they are field constructed they will not seat right in the grenade launcher, so they will not work for ammo but can be used normally otherwise.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:55 am 

After making his security rounds, Cander returns to where the interrogation is taking place. He turns to Dorian and says, "No sign of our 'guest's' friends, but that is sure to change. We can't stay here much longer if we want to avoid another exchange of local customs."

Punting jawas may be bad, but its just so FUN!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 329 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 17  Next