SWMGAMERS.com Forums
http://swmgamers.com/forums/

NEW VASSAL RPG(need new players)
http://swmgamers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=94&t=12143
Page 8 of 12

Author:  billiv15 [ Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: NEW VASSAL RPG(need new players)

Anyone up for playing on Wed night?

Author:  obikenobi1 [ Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: NEW VASSAL RPG(need new players)

That should work for me.

Author:  jonnyb815 [ Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: NEW VASSAL RPG(need new players)

fine by me

Author:  TreebeardTheEnt [ Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: NEW VASSAL RPG(need new players)

Wednesday is an international prayer day for the Jewish people and the country of Israel. There is a prayer meeting that begins at 1pm EST that will be going till about midnight that I will be part of.

Even if you do have a SWRPG game night, I ask those of you that pray to join me and thousands of others in prayer for God's people and the Holy Land.

Author:  The_Celestial_Warrior [ Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: NEW VASSAL RPG(need new players)

TreebeardTheEnt wrote:
Wednesday is an international prayer day for the Jewish people and the country of Israel. There is a prayer meeting that begins at 1pm EST that will be going till about midnight that I will be part of.

Even if you do have a SWRPG game night, I ask those of you that pray to join me and thousands of others in prayer for God's people and the Holy Land.



There are two ways to read that:

the prayer is FOR Jews and Israel

or it's a Jewish and Israeli day of prayer

Author:  TreebeardTheEnt [ Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: NEW VASSAL RPG(need new players)

Both

Author:  spacemanspiff [ Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: NEW VASSAL RPG(need new players)

That will work for me.

Author:  jonnyb815 [ Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: NEW VASSAL RPG(need new players)

JAWAS :Jawa: :Jawa: :Jawa: :Jawa:

Everyone got 6,000xp that played +1 gift
Matt +4 damage
Bill trev once per encounter aim for free and +1d4 damage dice on the attack
dean twice per encounter movement +2
Healer guy for got his name once per encounter 5+level extra hp

Author:  The_Celestial_Warrior [ Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: NEW VASSAL RPG(need new players)

jonnyb815 wrote:
JAWAS :Jawa: :Jawa: :Jawa: :Jawa:

Everyone got 6,000xp that played +1 gift
Matt +4 damage
Bill trev once per encounter aim for free and +1d4 damage dice on the attack
dean twice per encounter movement +2
Healer guy for got his name once per encounter 5+level extra hp



Well, I waited around for a call, then came back an hour later and found three calls waiting, none of which were joinable

Author:  jonnyb815 [ Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: NEW VASSAL RPG(need new players)

The_Celestial_Warrior wrote:
jonnyb815 wrote:
JAWAS :Jawa: :Jawa: :Jawa: :Jawa:

Everyone got 6,000xp that played +1 gift
Matt +4 damage
Bill trev once per encounter aim for free and +1d4 damage dice on the attack
dean twice per encounter movement +2
Healer guy for got his name once per encounter 5+level extra hp



Well, I waited around for a call, then came back an hour later and found three calls waiting, none of which were joinable

sorry i tried at the beginning should of called my cell or skpe called me/PM on skpe know that your around.
I am really sorry about that

WE are playing next wed around 830 again

Author:  billiv15 [ Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: NEW VASSAL RPG(need new players)

if you had logged on Vassal, or sent someone a skype message, we might have known you were on and ready to play... Come on Phillips, if you are going to run for President, you are gonna have to be a bit more proactive :)

Author:  The_Celestial_Warrior [ Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: NEW VASSAL RPG(need new players)

jonnyb815 wrote:
The_Celestial_Warrior wrote:
jonnyb815 wrote:
JAWAS :Jawa: :Jawa: :Jawa: :Jawa:

Everyone got 6,000xp that played +1 gift
Matt +4 damage
Bill trev once per encounter aim for free and +1d4 damage dice on the attack
dean twice per encounter movement +2
Healer guy for got his name once per encounter 5+level extra hp



Well, I waited around for a call, then came back an hour later and found three calls waiting, none of which were joinable

WE are playing next wed around 830 again



830...ooops. I was around from 8-820 then went in to watch Sons of Guns and Warehouse 13. At 930, all three call attempts showed disconnected. Usually when the call is in progress it lets me join call.

Author:  jonnyb815 [ Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: NEW VASSAL RPG(need new players)

bet you called when i had to leave for a few mins to go home. I was at the church most the night.

Author:  Jedi_Master [ Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: NEW VASSAL RPG(need new players)

Wednesday nights don't work for T3X and Jamie. We both work at 5:30am Thursdays. Then again, sunday doesn't work anymore for the same reason :P

Author:  billiv15 [ Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: NEW VASSAL RPG(need new players)

Jedi_Master wrote:
Wednesday nights don't work for T3X and Jamie. We both work at 5:30am Thursdays. Then again, sunday doesn't work anymore for the same reason :P


What night would work?

Author:  jonnyb815 [ Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: NEW VASSAL RPG(need new players)

Monday tuesdays and Saturday nights dont work for me.

Author:  Jedi_Master [ Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: NEW VASSAL RPG(need new players)

Thursday, Friday, and Saturday all work fine.

Author:  billiv15 [ Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: NEW VASSAL RPG(need new players)

Friday and Sat have to be out. And Thur is SHNN night. SOo I guess we are stuck with Wed. Sorry guys.

Author:  Jedi_Master [ Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: NEW VASSAL RPG(need new players)

In short, monday, tuesday, wednesday, thrusday, friday, saturday, and sunday at 8:30 are all out as none of them work for everybody :P

Oh well, have fun guys.

Author:  jonnyb815 [ Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: NEW VASSAL RPG(need new players)

Jawas can't wait till next time we play wed

Page 8 of 12 All times are UTC - 6 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/