logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 375 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Post subject: Re: THE GUNGAN'S SUNDAY RPG
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:20 am 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

What if we got together around 9 30 -11 30 run through the new RPG program then a small mission or just meet the next Sunday.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:34 am 
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

9:30 might be fine, but I personally just don't know when I'll be available. We're having supper at my in-laws' place, which means we could be home by the normal start time, or we could be home later. How about we just don't schedule around me at all, and I'll do my best to make it asap. Maybe, if I do arrive late, we can have a brief tutorial when we reach a stopping place (like after a fight, or before a new location/map, etc). Either way, I'm flexible on all this. I hope I can be there on time.

Regardless, all people who are playing should make sure that they have the Star Wars RPG Vassal mod version 1.1, as well as the Jonny's Campaign ext file (and place it in a folder that says, "Star Wars RPG_ext").

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:07 pm 
Lancer Nation
Lancer Nation

I dont think I'll be on this weekend I have finals coming up so i will be studying.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:36 pm 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

There will be no RPG this Sunday because of Easter. We will just play the next week.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:36 pm 
Lancer Nation
Lancer Nation

jonnyb815 wrote:
There will be no RPG this Sunday because of Easter. We will just play the next week.

ok well i wont be there either because I have a calc final that Monday morning.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:54 pm 
Name Calling Internet Bully

jonnyb815 wrote:

good call. Perhaps if we want to do an RPG runthrough of the new mod, Trevor can schedule a night this week.

http://www.bloomilk.com/Squads/Search.aspx?UserID=29

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:26 pm 
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

I'd be happy to do that. I'll post in this thread tomorrow, with the date and time. I don't think it would need to be longer than 10-20 minutes at most.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:49 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

jonnyb815 wrote:
Bill is a sith appentice..........

Ill do write up for everyone since a lot happened.

So... what happened?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:16 pm 
Big Bad Brad
Big Bad Brad

Trevor,

Finally got around to setting up the RPG file.

Um, Silas Thef=Bad@$$!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:59 pm 
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

The_Celestial_Warrior wrote:
Trevor,

Finally got around to setting up the RPG file.

Um, Silas Thef=Bad@$$!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

:) I thought you'd like him!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:46 pm 
Death Star Designers
Death Star Designers

Unfortunately I will not be able to play RPG this Sunday, as I have finals coming up and will be swamped all weekend with studying.

Aliit ori'shya tal'din ("Family is more than Blood")
To learn Mandalorian, go to http://www.karentraviss.com/html/mando.htm.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:18 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

I may or may not be there tomorrow. My wife is now over due so I cannot commit to anything.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:19 am 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

8 30 central tonight

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:29 pm 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

A lot of people have not leveled you should be at level 8 or 9

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:03 pm 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

breaking and entering Job
5,000xp
Trevor got an extra 2,000xp for finding the group.

I had a blast even without a kill them all night.

I want everyone at 28,000 or above going forward.
so every one should be at level 8 or 9.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:02 am 
Warmaster
Warmaster

I have not leveled my character yet because I was waiting to find out what happened the half game I missed. I now need to be filled in on one and a half session. Somebody please do a write up explaining why happened since we crashed on the planet.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:47 am 

We crashed, fought some birds, explored the planet, fought some other stuff, killed a lot of things, then I was challenged to fight a Sith Apprentice. With the help of Cel Steele, Cirdena killed the SA and became the apprentice to a Sith Lord on a planet that apparently is still living as if it's in the Old Republic Era (using KOTOR era credits and technologies). Cel Steele was ambushed in the woods by a Darth Bane look alike and this new force user has taken his place in our group (Brad reworking his character into a new figure for the darkside campaign we have now begun). This week, the Sith Lord sent us on a mission to retrieve something stolen from him by his brother. We successfully did so, as well as gained a few things worth selling - 105,000 credits worth of stuff but only usable on this planet as they are old style credits. We were also informed that by being seen as we escaped, we may have inadvertently started a war. We also tested out the new Vassal Mod for RPG made by Tint and it worked great. We will be playing again on this coming Sunday because I will be gone the following two weeks. Please make sure everyone gets the newest mod version Trevor will post later this week. (We identified a couple of bugs in the first run through as expected, but otherwise it was... Legend....wait for it....dary~!!)

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:28 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

billiv15 wrote:
(...the darkside campaign we have now begun).

That is too bad. I have no interest in playing in a darkside campaign and that would go against the honer code/background of my character. If I had been available for the introduction of the Sith Lord there is a good chance that he would have died in that scene. I looked up Brads new character and there would have been a conflict as soon as he used Cel Steele's lightsaber. Also, if your character now has levels in sith, even if Vil did not know that he was now serving a Sith Lord there would have been a conflict as soon as you did somthing decisively evil. Taking all that into I think my character would be dead three times over...

Jonny/Ganer do you want me to show up for the next game if I am available and possibly kill another player character or do you want to just remove the character from the game and introduce a new healer?

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:53 pm 

TreebeardTheEnt wrote:
billiv15 wrote:

That is too bad. I have no interest in playing in a darkside campaign and that would go against the honer code/background of my character. If I had been available for the introduction of the Sith Lord there is a good chance that he would have died in that scene. I looked up Brads new character and there would have been a conflict as soon as he used Cel Steele's lightsaber. Also, if your character now has levels in sith, even if Vil did not know that he was now serving a Sith Lord there would have been a conflict as soon as you did somthing decisively evil. Taking all that into I think my character would be dead three times over...

Jonny/Ganer do you want me to show up for the next game if I am available and possibly kill another player character or do you want to just remove the character from the game and introduce a new healer?

I really don't see why you guys think this matters. Do what your character would do in a given situation, and play it out. I said the same to Brad, and he decided to reroll completely. You can do that if you want, but seriously, why on earth does it matter???

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:55 pm 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

TreebeardTheEnt wrote:
billiv15 wrote:

I said from the start the game was neutral but odds are the game would go dark. I said this on page one.
You guys were part of a smuggling/privateer group which is closer to the darkside then light. I dont get where you guys got the idea that the game was a lightside campaign.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 375 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next