logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:34 pm 
Grand Admiral
Grand Admiral

Interesting idea, but I think using Gen. Windu with Boba BH and R2 astromech, and mas amedda would work a lot better, but then the build I just mentioned is a 200 pointer. I don't think you can efficiently increase boba bh's amount attacks much in the 150 point format.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:22 pm 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

I don't think that you really need that many gonks. I mean the chances of your opponent putting himself in a position where a high HP character could be the target of that is just unfathomable. If you want to use this idea, I'd suggest one, maybe two gonks tops. Also, you're going to need a better bodyguard than just a couple of Twi'leks as you're probably going to have to leave them exposed to get them in position. Since R2 is your only Republic piece and you don't really need him (unless you're just using one gonk), I would suggest going Rebel and using Chewy, Rebel Hero to soak up the damage. For the same price as 3 Twi'leks, you get 30 more HP (although still the same amount of 20 damage hits), a higher defense in case your opponent doesn't have Accurate shot, and an extra shooter. You could also go with R2P0 with it's Draw Fire/Regeneration combo, plus you get the benefits of Override and Disruptive. Finally, you're probably going to need an activation advantage so that you can maneuver your gonks at the end of the round. Lobot would be a good choice, but I don't think there's room with my suggestions...

Boba, BH 62 (62)
Chewy, RH 30 (92)
Gonk x2 24 (116)
Lobot 27 (143)
Ugnaught x2 6 (149)

8-13 activations

-or-

Boba, BH 62 (62)
Chewy, RH 30 (92)
Gonk x2 24 (116)
R2P0 18 (134)
Ewok x4 (146)