SWMGAMERS.com Forums
http://swmgamers.com/forums/

Darth Krayt, Enforcer
http://swmgamers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7865
Page 1 of 1

Author:  LandShark [ Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Darth Krayt, Enforcer

Something I tossed together for casual nights at my LGS. I really like using Darth Krayt, he seems to be one of my go to minis. I'm a Legacy freak though, what can I say... *Shrugs*

--Darth Krayt, Enforcer--

Darth Krayt
Boba Fett, Enforcer
Twi'lek Black Sun Vigo
R7 Astromech Droid
Mouse Droid x2
Ugnaught Demolitionist

Author:  Sith_Asassyn [ Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Darth Krayt, Enforcer

LandShark wrote:
Something I tossed together for casual nights at my LGS. I really like using Darth Krayt, he seems to be one of my go to minis. I'm a Legacy freak though, what can I say... *Shrugs*

--Darth Krayt, Enforcer--

Darth Krayt
Boba Fett, Enforcer
Twi'lek Black Sun Vigo
R7 Astromech Droid
Mouse Droid x2
Ugnaught Demolitionist


Personally id go with handmaidens, as they have GMA.. The Echanis would be shooting 6x...

76 Darth Krayt
46 Echani Handmaiden x2
18 Twilek Black Sun Vigo
6 Mouse Droid x2
3 Ugnaught Demolitionist

You lose accurate shot, but you now have 13 shots as opposed to your previous 3 shots... with that amount of attacks I would imagine youll be doing some damage. Granted you may run into the vong who can crab it away.. but its just a suggestion.

Author:  LandShark [ Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Darth Krayt, Enforcer

Sith_Asassyn wrote:
LandShark wrote:
Something I tossed together for casual nights at my LGS. I really like using Darth Krayt, he seems to be one of my go to minis. I'm a Legacy freak though, what can I say... *Shrugs*

--Darth Krayt, Enforcer--

Darth Krayt
Boba Fett, Enforcer
Twi'lek Black Sun Vigo
R7 Astromech Droid
Mouse Droid x2
Ugnaught Demolitionist


Personally id go with handmaidens, as they have GMA.. The Echanis would be shooting 6x...

76 Darth Krayt
46 Echani Handmaiden x2
18 Twilek Black Sun Vigo
6 Mouse Droid x2
3 Ugnaught Demolitionist

You lose accurate shot, but you now have 13 shots as opposed to your previous 3 shots... with that amount of attacks I would imagine youll be doing some damage. Granted you may run into the vong who can crab it away.. but its just a suggestion.


Yeah I know what you mean. Krayt & Handmaidens is the way to go for sure. Or Krayt with Dash and Jarael. I just didn't want to show up at my LGS with Echanis taking 6 shots each. That just seemed a little bit too much to be considered casual, now that I look at it though. Its not overpowering like I thought, it could be considered casual.

Author:  Sith_Asassyn [ Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Darth Krayt, Enforcer

LandShark wrote:
Sith_Asassyn wrote:
LandShark wrote:
Something I tossed together for casual nights at my LGS. I really like using Darth Krayt, he seems to be one of my go to minis. I'm a Legacy freak though, what can I say... *Shrugs*

--Darth Krayt, Enforcer--

Darth Krayt
Boba Fett, Enforcer
Twi'lek Black Sun Vigo
R7 Astromech Droid
Mouse Droid x2
Ugnaught Demolitionist


Personally id go with handmaidens, as they have GMA.. The Echanis would be shooting 6x...

76 Darth Krayt
46 Echani Handmaiden x2
18 Twilek Black Sun Vigo
6 Mouse Droid x2
3 Ugnaught Demolitionist

You lose accurate shot, but you now have 13 shots as opposed to your previous 3 shots... with that amount of attacks I would imagine youll be doing some damage. Granted you may run into the vong who can crab it away.. but its just a suggestion.


Yeah I know what you mean. Krayt & Handmaidens is the way to go for sure. Or Krayt with Dash and Jarael. I just didn't want to show up at my LGS with Echanis taking 6 shots each. That just seemed a little bit too much to be considered casual, now that I look at it though. Its not overpowering like I thought, it could be considered casual.


well if they did 20 instead of 10 id say it was competitive, but with their low attack score they should only be able to kill fodder, and maybe put some damage on jedi but they ll need 13/17's in cover; to hit most of the 20 def guys..

to me running 3 SHAD's in 150 is a fun squad, but your opponents might not think so if all 12 attacks hit and i make tons of shield saves

really all a matter of opinion..

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 6 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/