40 Luminara Unduli, Jedi Master
30 Barris Offee, Jedi Knight (70)
23 Jolee Bindo (93)
09 R2-D2 Astromech Droid (102)
27 Lobot (129)
12 4x ugo Demolitionist (141)
08 Mas Ameda (149)
10 activations

Reinforce as needed. Popular options of course would be shooting support, T3 for ultimate door control, or a myriad of other good fringe options. The ever popular 5 mouse droids and a camassi noble (High def Gambit collectors). The squad tops out at 16 activations. Baris and Luminara enjoy 26 and 25 def respectively, Luminara is 30. Light on damage but definitely something to contend with at the 150 level I believe.

ImageImage

Post subject: Re: Hit me if you can
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:33 pm 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

Barris Offee, Jedi Knight goes down with only 80 hps and once she goes down the squad falls apart. i think the 7 act lum barris yoda is better.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:45 am 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

There's just no damage output here. With any squad that has powerful shooters, I would gladly come base Luminara/Barris and tear them apart once adjacent, with very little concern of whether my pieces would survive. Accurate Shooters will give you a real headache as well, picking off Barris or Jolee first whenever possible.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:30 pm 
Unnamed Stormtrooper
Unnamed Stormtrooper

I've been playing GM Yoda with the girls(that's what I call those two "the girls") for the past few tourneys in town and they do alright. Your banking on that shooters will miss you a lot. That's true if the shooters are people like Rex and Dash. Droids still eat you alive. I'm also with Lobo that damage is low with this squad. In the Yoda version, if he did not pull off a double twin or a twin throw you were behind on the damage exchange. On the other hand the girls with Yoda is very fun to play =).

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:49 pm 
Guardian of the Old Republic
Guardian of the Old Republic

I am a total of 6-2 with the 7 activation version of it.

It is a little hard to pull off vs high mobility squads though. Damage isn't that pertinent if you play right but a skilled player can make that up rather easily it is the mobility that is an issue for the squad not necessarily damage output, I have defeated Sith squads, Republic Squads, and even Rebels with it you just have to position so Luminara is legal and often only target.

Yoda's 150 HP combined with the hard to hit ladies is sickening. Jolee just doesn't compare and having the Double Override I don't see that as much of an advantage when the point is to exhaust enemy shots not to invite them to come closer playing door control games.

Original Muunilist has proven the best map for playing with it, it gives good cover and options for Yoda/R2, and the Girls can sit in Gambit and eliminate any cheap fodder that tried to collect gambit, and it hoses the Speeder if you position them on the sides of the columns for a turn or two, of course a good player will probably go through the rooms a little, but that is when Yoda can catch up to the Speeder if you position right with a Tow.

If you were going for Jolee just play an 8 activations squad:

Luminara 40
Barris 30
Rex 33
Jolee 23
R2 9
Mas 8
Gran 4
Ugo 3

Or take out Rex for Dash but Rex's ability to lay the smack down regardless of activation for your opponent is nice.

As it stands I still prefer Yoda with the Girls as opposed to Jolee and tech.

I prefer to call the Squad "Missing Jedi". ;)