Hand of the Sith
Hand of the Sith

64 Naga Sadow
23 Jarael
36 Twilek Vigo x2
13 Czerka
9 Ug. Demo. x3
5 Caamasi

The goal is activating the opponents squad to make them useless with Jolt/Shockstaff/Sorcery

Post subject: Re: lets activate 'em
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:11 pm 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

drop a uggie for a mouse. so jarael can gain GMA better. what about trying this at 200 might work a little bit better.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:15 am 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

Yeah, at 200 points, I can definitely see this working out decent. Probably not enough activations for 150. It's a solid idea though.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:20 pm 
Hand of the Sith
Hand of the Sith

LoboStele wrote:
Yeah, at 200 points, I can definitely see this working out decent. Probably not enough activations for 150. It's a solid idea though.

Jonny..

well I only have the 1 mouse Droid lol.

Lobo.

You are probably right about that however im gonna give it a shot this weekend i think.

that or one of my 9 other 150 sith squads i made today lol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:56 am 
Mandalore
Mandalore

I think it is a cool Idea, the problem with your activations is offset by your ability to activate opponents when you do activate, Forseeable problems :TBSV has an atk score of 9. Not always gonna hit with that number, even 13 is lower than you might like. If u are using all Naga's FP's on Sorcery you arent doing much illusion, which he needs.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:48 pm 
Hand of the Sith
Hand of the Sith

Luke_Skywalker wrote:
I think it is a cool Idea, the problem with your activations is offset by your ability to activate opponents when you do activate, Forseeable problems :TBSV has an atk score of 9. Not always gonna hit with that number, even 13 is lower than you might like. If u are using all Naga's FP's on Sorcery you arent doing much illusion, which he needs.

True although I didn't plan on using illusion. I really don't care for the effect. Unless my opponents dice hate em for the day lol.. Although I always use em on crits. Illusion burns up fp really fast so if I'm doing both my goal of sorcering every round may require me to camp 4 rounds with naga before engaging with him. I just don't think he'd survive without 5 or 6 fp. In 200 I can fit in jolee for valor givin a respectable 27 in cover. As far as this one goes idk how to improve it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:32 pm 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

Sith_Asassyn wrote:
64 Naga Sadow
23 Jarael
36 Twilek Vigo x2
13 Czerka
9 Ug. Demo. x3
5 Caamasi

The goal is activating the opponents squad to make them useless with Jolt/Shockstaff/Sorcery

When I first got Naga Sadow I had a lot of trouble figuring him out at 150pts. Low activations seem to be the problem with Naga builds at 150, and other overcosted Sith beat squads. If you face a tempo squad, it can cripple this kind of build.

With that being said, this is just about the best you can do with Naga at 150pts unfortunatley. I like it.

GVL Statistics: 5-1 Record, 7.5 VPs & 9 BPs

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:27 pm 
Mandalore
Mandalore

Location: Aboard the Exocarrier Resalute, waiting to free all SWMer's from Tyrnany
I like this a lot. There is plenty of good potential to this style of squad. It works better at 200, but 150 needs this squad to stay as focused as possible, how can you focus the TBSV's to the fullest, this squad needs some work. But the idea is good.

Member of the SWMRAC
Member of the Completed till the End and Beyond Club

Come rate my squads on Bloomilk...http://www.bloomilk.com/Squads/Search.a ... dalsiandon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:47 pm 
Hand of the Sith
Hand of the Sith

dalsiandon wrote:
I like this a lot. There is plenty of good potential to this style of squad. It works better at 200, but 150 needs this squad to stay as focused as possible, how can you focus the TBSV's to the fullest, this squad needs some work. But the idea is good.

well i play tested this against a san squad with Asajj, Seperatist Assassin, Aurra, JH. Lobot, Dash RS.

I lost.. last surviving piece was a vigo. I activated my opponents pieces at key times but he rolled 3 1's bringing in BG droids 2x and some random geonosians last time. Naga killed Asajj like 3x cause he put all the damage on her. but it was bodyguarded. i think it would have faired much better otherwise. I didnt use Sorcery as Naga was based with Asajj and he won almost every iniative at that point. the twileks activated dash and aurra several times. overall jarael was useless.. she activated asajj 2x but she died quick cause she hates me lol. i think im going to drop her. n tweak it a lil.

Maybe something like this.

64 Naga Sadow
36 Twilek Vigo x2
13 Czerka Scientist
11 Sid Holo
11 Human BG
6 Ug Demo x2
3 Mouse Droid
5 Caamasi Noble

Either that or ill swap out Jarael For Bindo.. He makes Naga a 27 in cover.