Grand Admiral
Grand Admiral

Luke Skywalker, Jedi Master (74)
Zuckuss (22)
Human Force Adept x4 (40)
Wicket (8)
Ugnaught Demolitionist x2 (6)

Total=150 with 9 Activations

Zuckuss for Intuition and Accurate. Wicket to help the Adepts possibly hit something. With Luke's CE, the Adepts get one more Alter. Definitely NOT top tier, or probably even 2nd Tier, but it is an honest attempt to use the Jedi Master.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:26 pm 
Grand Admiral
Grand Admiral

its a decent attempt at using Luke JM. I think Bobe enforcer could serve as a good shooter in a build like this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:47 pm 
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

Xanthan wrote:
its a decent attempt at using Luke JM. I think Bobe enforcer could serve as a good shooter in a build like this.

I like Aurra more. The 3 FP's are nice. :D

“Those with no tactical ability at all may never understand or accept it. Nor will such people understand or accept the tactician. To those without that ability, those who posses it are a mystery.” - Mitth’raw’nuruodo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:06 pm 
Grand Admiral
Grand Admiral

thejumpingflea wrote:
Xanthan wrote:

true but she can't deal with swarms as well as boba.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:12 pm 
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

Xanthan wrote:
thejumpingflea wrote:
Xanthan wrote:

I would say she is better against swarms with Lightsaber Sweep. Missles is too situational, and most Swarm users don't clump them. They will be adjacent to Aurra eventually (at least most swarms these days) and when they are Aurra can kill more of them then Boba could.

“Those with no tactical ability at all may never understand or accept it. Nor will such people understand or accept the tactician. To those without that ability, those who posses it are a mystery.” - Mitth’raw’nuruodo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:08 pm 
Grand Admiral
Grand Admiral

thejumpingflea wrote:
Xanthan wrote:
thejumpingflea wrote:
Xanthan wrote:

I would say she is better against swarms with Lightsaber Sweep. Missles is too situational, and most Swarm users don't clump them. They will be adjacent to Aurra eventually (at least most swarms these days) and when they are Aurra can kill more of them then Boba could.

while that may be true, some swarms may have a lot of lot of characers and because of that they may be forced to bunch up, which would be perfect for boba to missle.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:15 pm 
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

Xanthan wrote:
thejumpingflea wrote:
Xanthan wrote:
thejumpingflea wrote:
Xanthan wrote:

while that may be true, some swarms may have a lot of lot of characers and because of that they may be forced to bunch up, which would be perfect for boba to missle.

Missles is a non-accurate player. NO good player would let you kill off multiple characters by grouping them w/o putting a few scrubs in your way. If the person you were playing allowed you to get off a big Missle then you have won the game already.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:10 pm 
Grand Admiral
Grand Admiral

thejumpingflea wrote:
Xanthan wrote:
thejumpingflea wrote:
Xanthan wrote:
thejumpingflea wrote:
Xanthan wrote:

Missles is a non-accurate player. NO good player would let you kill off multiple characters by grouping them w/o putting a few scrubs in your way. If the person you were playing allowed you to get off a big Missle then you have won the game already.

good point.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:52 pm 
Ugnaught Master!
Ugnaught Master!

Xanthan wrote:
thejumpingflea wrote:
Xanthan wrote:
thejumpingflea wrote:
Xanthan wrote:
thejumpingflea wrote:
Xanthan wrote:

good point.

Wow, how long can we keep this up? LOL