logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: Crossfire or Laughing Hysterically.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:32 am 
Unnamed Wookiee
Unnamed Wookiee

I used to play competitive gaming with SWCCG back in the day. Can't say I've had the opportunity to do any 80 person tourney's lately. So here's what I found, I think it's more of a spoiler than true tourney competitive.

62 Boba Fett, BH
17 Bothan Noble
17 Bothan Noble
30 Chewbacca, Rebel Hero
13 Kel Dor BH
8 Muun Tactics Broker
3 Ugnaught Dem.

As a spoiler, I would choose the Echo Base Outpost map. Round 1, Muun the ugnaught (make sure the muun is adjacent to Kel Dor, to boom the 2nd round). Move Boba over to attack your opponents key piece from around the building. Then pop again w/a Noble. Boom, 1-2 opponents key piece's gone in first round. Thus the laughing hysterically, but I still don't think as it is it can win a majority, a mere bad map roll could mess it all up.

I do have a 200 point version that I think has potential to be meta, but I'll have to play test it a few times. For a good laugh, check out "May I disintegrate them" listed in the 200's.

Any input on the squad would be welcomed, as well as map selection. (In a fun 5 min. game w/a friend, could always choose Korriban, win initiative, kill key fig's and graciously offer to play a different squad.)