Thrawn - 37
Admiral Piett - 20
Felucian STO - 16
3x EVO Troopers 39
Admiral Ozzel - 11
Mas - 8
3x ST - 15
Ugy 3

OK so here is the deal -3 EVO troopers wind up with ATK of +14 for 40 DAM against activated units. Not only that they wind up having a 27 DEF in cover.

The regular Stormies are at ATK +11 with 30 DAm against activated units and are also defending at 2 in cover.

If you get reinforcements you could go with 4 stormies or a EVO and Stormy.

Taking this squad to 200 allows for even more posibilities. Possible Vader UL, Vader AP UL, or Lando HOT +2 EVO

Thoughts?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:51 pm 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

A good opponent will not let you get LOS with those Evo Troopers, at least if it's at all possible. If the EVO troopers are your main damage dealers, then I might bring more Ugos instead of the regular STs for activations. But, you may be OK since you can activate Ozzel, Mas, Felucian STO, Piett, and the Ugo early on, and still have others left.

I will say though, you'll have a tough time against an equivalent San Hill squad at 150 pts. A Mobile-attacking Boba, or close-up Twining Aurra Sing will drop your Evo Troopers faster than you realize.

I don't think it's a bad idea, and I haven't played any of these new pieces yet to know for sure, but my first instinct is that you need a lot more troopers to make your 92 pts of commanders worth while.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:10 am 
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

LoboStele wrote:
A good opponent will not let you get LOS with those Evo Troopers, at least if it's at all possible. If the EVO troopers are your main damage dealers, then I might bring more Ugos instead of the regular STs for activations. But, you may be OK since you can activate Ozzel, Mas, Felucian STO, Piett, and the Ugo early on, and still have others left.

I will say though, you'll have a tough time against an equivalent San Hill squad at 150 pts. A Mobile-attacking Boba, or close-up Twining Aurra Sing will drop your Evo Troopers faster than you realize.

I don't think it's a bad idea, and I haven't played any of these new pieces yet to know for sure, but my first instinct is that you need a lot more troopers to make your 92 pts of commanders worth while.

Thanks for the advice