logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

Author Message
Offline
 Post subject: Crazy Idea
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:50 am 
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:42 pm
Posts: 587
I realize some maps it won't work, but this intrigued me...

Han Solo in Carbonite (in place of Han of Hoth (17))
Luke's Snowspeeder (45)
Chewie, Rebel Hero (35)
Uggie (3)

_________________
I game, therefore I am.
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  

Offline
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:27 am 
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:15 am
Posts: 710
Chewie is only 30.

On the right map it could be fun, but what happens when you cannot base Han with the speeder?

_________________
www.thejumpingflea.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  

Offline
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:47 am 
Really Cool Alien from a Cantina
Really Cool Alien from a Cantina
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:05 am
Posts: 154
Location: Burnaby,Bc,Canada
thejumpingflea wrote:
Chewie is only 30.

On the right map it could be fun, but what happens when you cannot base Han with the speeder?


you suffer a fast painful death with a Popsicle mocking you.

_________________
Why dont they have Lightsabers With Shining Gold Blades
"I'd say Jacen is more of a thernbee. Sly, ruthless, and deadly. I couldn't be more proud."

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  

Offline
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:13 am 
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:42 pm
Posts: 587
Right, I knew that, meant to add a Noble in there :)

And yes, I realized a map death is likely in some circumstances...

_________________
I game, therefore I am.
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  

Offline
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:32 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:08 pm
Posts: 599
Location: LFP, WA
Your map of choice should be Starship, you can cross the entire map in one activation with Luke.

Fun squad, once I get Hansickle I'll try it out.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  

Offline
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:35 pm 
Name Calling Internet Bully
Name Calling Internet Bully
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:10 pm
Posts: 6172
Location: Gurnee, IL
adder wrote:
Your map of choice should be Starship, you can cross the entire map in one activation with Luke.

Fun squad, once I get Hansickle I'll try it out.


Not when your opponent puts Hansickle on the droid island. You never want starship with Hansickle, absolutely death. Remember, Han can be placed anywhere on the map.

_________________
Image

http://www.bloomilk.com/Squads/Search.aspx?UserID=29


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  

Offline
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:18 pm 
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:15 am
Posts: 710
billiv15 wrote:
adder wrote:
Your map of choice should be Starship, you can cross the entire map in one activation with Luke.

Fun squad, once I get Hansickle I'll try it out.


Not when your opponent puts Hansickle on the droid island. You never want starship with Hansickle, absolutely death. Remember, Han can be placed anywhere on the map.


Last time I checked he must be set up with your opponents squad. (The legal within 4)

_________________
www.thejumpingflea.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  

Offline
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:23 pm 
Name Calling Internet Bully
Name Calling Internet Bully
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:10 pm
Posts: 6172
Location: Gurnee, IL
thejumpingflea wrote:
Last time I checked he must be set up with your opponents squad. (The legal within 4)


Wow, I sure read that different than Nickname. I honestly dont see why it is restricted to your opponent's starting area. But, alas, not all that important.

_________________
Image

http://www.bloomilk.com/Squads/Search.aspx?UserID=29


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Jedi Knights style by Scott Stubblefield