logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

Author Message
Offline
 Post subject: Bomad gungan, strafe shieldbearer, strafe huge and mines
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:12 am 
Third Jedi from the Left
Third Jedi from the Left

Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:32 am
Posts: 119
if i strafe over a figure adjacent to jarjar binks can he draw fire?
I heard rumors that the squares of a figure doesnt count adjacent (as example if you fly over and chameleon you have to roll only for the adjacent sqaures not for the sqaurs of the chameleon). So can i use the shieldbearer ti redirect if someone strafes me?
Does count only the adjacent squares adjancent or the figures squares too?
If a huge figures moves adjacent to the chameleon, must it roll mines for each square it moves in or only 1 mine per move (if the ss moves adjacent to the chameleon and enter 2 squares adjacent must it roll 1 or 2 times mines)?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  

Offline
 Post subject: Re: Bomad gungan, strafe shieldbearer, strafe huge and mines
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:52 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:10 pm
Posts: 2004
Location: Minnesota
ein_elf wrote:
if i strafe over a figure adjacent to jarjar binks can he draw fire?


Strafe in the archives shows us that you attack as adjacent right before you enter the square. JJB has to be a legal target to use Draw Fire, so he could not use it during Strafe if the enemy is not flying into his square.

ein_elf wrote:
I heard rumors that the squares of a figure doesnt count adjacent (as example if you fly over and chameleon you have to roll only for the adjacent sqaures not for the sqaurs of the chameleon). So can i use the shieldbearer ti redirect if someone strafes me??

You attack as adjacent so yes.

ein_elf wrote:
Does count only the adjacent squares adjancent or the figures squares too?
If a huge figures moves adjacent to the chameleon, must it roll mines for each square it moves in or only 1 mine per move (if the ss moves adjacent to the chameleon and enter 2 squares adjacent must it roll 1 or 2 times mines)?


This is answered in the Clone Wars Mini FAQ. Please check it out.

_________________
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Jedi Knights style by Scott Stubblefield