SWMGAMERS.com Forums
http://swmgamers.com/forums/

Galactic Heroes and The Old Republic Errata and Mini-FAQ
http://swmgamers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=16157
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Sithborg [ Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Galactic Heroes and The Old Republic Errata and Mini-FAQ

Galactic Heroes & The Old Republic Errata and Mini-FAQ

Errata

Face Your Destiny: Replace the first line with the following: Force 3, usable only on this character's turn: choose an enemy within 12 squares regardless of line of sight and cover; that character gains Savage and is not affected by Empathy until the start of this character's next turn or this character is defeated, save 16.

Mirith Sinn: Replace the commander effect with the following: New Republic troopers and scouts characters in your squad who have cover cannot be targeted by non-adjacent enemies and do not count as the nearest enemy.

Neural Mapping: Replace the card text with the following: Replaces attacks: touch: until this character's next activation or this character is defeated, one adjacent non-Yuuzhan Vong living ally is subject to Yuuzhan Vong special abilities.

Visions of Doubt: Replace with the following: Force 2, usable only on this character's turn: target enemy within 6 squares is considered activated and gets -4 Atk and -4 Def until the start of this character's next turn or this character is defeated, save 11.

Zann Consortium: Add the following to the glossary definition: A Zann Consortium character is a character whose name contains Zann Consortium or that has the Zann Consortium special ability.


Mini-FAQ

Special Abilities

Burning Attacks

Q: Does Splash trigger Burning Attacks?
A: Yes.

Camaraderie

Q: Does Camaraderie make a character qualified for Rapport or Affinity?
A: No. Camaraderie does not take effect during squad building or before you add a piece into your squad.

Con Artist

Q: Do you choose all of one character's Commander Effect, or just one like with the Yammosk War Coordinator?
A: Only one, like the Yammosk War Coordinator.

Q: What exactly does “regardless of restrictions” mean?
A: It means a character is subject to the commander effect regardless of the range of the Commander Effect or who the Commander Effect affects. Example: General Grievious, Supreme Commander's Commander Effect normally only affects Droids within 6, but a Con Artist character would still be able to gain the benefits, even if not a Droid or within 6.

Conditions of the Commander Effects must still be satisfied. Example: If you choose General Obi-wan Kenobi's Commander Effect, the Con Artist must still be within 6 of an ally (on their own squad).

Frequency Amplification

Q: Does this increase the range of a Commander Effect that only affects adjacent characters?
A: No.

Loaded Chance Cube

Q: What happens when you reroll a save?
A: You must roll twice on the reroll.

Resol'nare

Q: Can you use Battle Ready instead of Resol'nare?
A: Yes.

Force Powers

Master Mind Meld

Q: When do I choose which Force Power I want to use?
A: Right before you use the Force Power.

Q: Can I use different powers on different turns, even on my opponent's?
A: Yes.

Q: How does this work with Master of the Force?
A: Since you can only use one other Force Power a turn, you would only be able to use the Force Powers the character already has twice (if able).

Sith Battle Meditation

Q: Can you use this to move character's into pits?
A: Yes, since it is involuntary movement like Force Push.

Author:  Sithborg [ Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Galactic Heroes and The Old Republic Errata and Mini-FAQ

This is pretty much the preliminary mini-FAQ. I figured the Errata was important enough to get out before the first Regional.

Author:  TimmerB123 [ Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Galactic Heroes and The Old Republic Errata and Mini-FAQ

Thanks Scott, you rock!

1 question based on intent, since that pesky word "adjacent" seems to throw people off

Sithborg wrote:
Neural Mapping: Replace the card text with the following: Replaces attacks: touch: until this character's next activation or this character is defeated, one adjacent non-Yuuzhan Vong living ally is subject to Yuuzhan Vong special abilities.


So Mezhann Kwaad "gives" the ability to an adjacent character, then that character can move anywhere on the map with no range restrictions and keep that ability until Mezhann activates again or is defeated. Correct?

Author:  TimmerB123 [ Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Galactic Heroes and The Old Republic Errata and Mini-FAQ

TimmerB123 wrote:
Thanks Scott, you rock!

1 question based on intent, since that pesky word "adjacent" seems to throw people off

Sithborg wrote:
Neural Mapping: Replace the card text with the following: Replaces attacks: touch: until this character's next activation or this character is defeated, one adjacent non-Yuuzhan Vong living ally is subject to Yuuzhan Vong special abilities.


So Mezhann Kwaad "gives" the ability to an adjacent character, then that character can move anywhere on the map with no range restrictions and keep that ability until Mezhann activates again or is defeated. Correct?


Scott, this was never answered and people are still confused by it.

Author:  Sithborg [ Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Galactic Heroes and The Old Republic Errata and Mini-FAQ

Sorry, must have missed it. You do not have to remain adjacent to benefit from Neural Shaper.

Author:  sthlrd2 [ Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Galactic Heroes and The Old Republic Errata and Mini-FAQ

Sithborg wrote:
Sorry, must have missed it. You do not have to remain adjacent to benefit from Neural Mapping.


Fixed

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 6 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/