SWMGAMERS.com Forums
http://swmgamers.com/forums/

Final Shot
http://swmgamers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=15369
Page 1 of 1

Author:  obikenobi1 [ Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Final Shot

The scenario is: RC Atin attacks with Final Shot on his turn. Kills the target. Boss takes his turn, does damage to another target and brings it down to 50hp. Activates his CE to allow Atin to fire again.

Would you be able to use Boss's CE to do 2 final shots in a round with RC Atin? I know you can't do 2 deadeyes using Boss's CE on Sev, but the SA Final Shot doesn't give any indication that you only get the damage boost on the characters turn.

Author:  jedispyder [ Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final Shot

Final Shot specifically says "on this character's turn" so it wouldn't work through an immediate attack.

Author:  obikenobi1 [ Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final Shot

jedispyder wrote:
Final Shot specifically says "on this character's turn" so it wouldn't work through an immediate attack.


Quote:
Final Shot (+30 Damage against a character with 50 Hit Points or less remaining)


Thats what the SA reads as on Bloomilk. Where are you getting that it specifically says "on this characters turn"? It doesn't say anything in the DArk Times FAQ about this either.

Author:  The_Celestial_Warrior [ Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final Shot

obikenobi1 wrote:
jedispyder wrote:
Final Shot specifically says "on this character's turn" so it wouldn't work through an immediate attack.


Quote:
Final Shot (+30 Damage against a character with 50 Hit Points or less remaining)


Thats what the SA reads as on Bloomilk. Where are you getting that it specifically says "on this characters turn"? It doesn't say anything in the DArk Times FAQ about this either.



....the card....

Use The Card, Obi, use The Card

Author:  jedispyder [ Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final Shot

BlooMilk is wrong (there are a few errors in the database that have never been fixed).

I'm looking at both Dengar, Hired Killer's and Atin's card and the definition on the card says:
"On this character's turn, if he doesn't move, he gets +30 Damage against enemies with 50 or fewer Hit Points remaining"

I even made a post about it being wrong on BlooMilk over 2 years ago and it was never fixed (http://www.bloomilk.com/Forums/default. ... sts&t=5923). Just bumped it up so hopefully Shinja will finally get around to correcting it...

Author:  obikenobi1 [ Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final Shot

The_Celestial_Warrior wrote:
obikenobi1 wrote:
jedispyder wrote:
Final Shot specifically says "on this character's turn" so it wouldn't work through an immediate attack.


Quote:
Final Shot (+30 Damage against a character with 50 Hit Points or less remaining)


Thats what the SA reads as on Bloomilk. Where are you getting that it specifically says "on this characters turn"? It doesn't say anything in the DArk Times FAQ about this either.



....the card....

Use The Card, Obi, use The Card


:lol:

I've been using bloomilk too much it seems..... :roll:

There is something to be said of actually having the cards and making a squad. Bloomilk is a great data base, but as Obi-wan says in Episode 4 "we must be cautious" :obi:

Author:  The_Celestial_Warrior [ Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final Shot

obikenobi1 wrote:
The_Celestial_Warrior wrote:
obikenobi1 wrote:
jedispyder wrote:
Final Shot specifically says "on this character's turn" so it wouldn't work through an immediate attack.


Quote:
Final Shot (+30 Damage against a character with 50 Hit Points or less remaining)


Thats what the SA reads as on Bloomilk. Where are you getting that it specifically says "on this characters turn"? It doesn't say anything in the DArk Times FAQ about this either.



....the card....

Use The Card, Obi, use The Card


:lol:

I've been using bloomilk too much it seems..... :roll:

There is something to be said of actually having the cards and making a squad. Bloomilk is a great data base, but as Obi-wan says in Episode 4 "we must be cautious" :obi:



Yeah, but he also said Darth Vader killed my father...what does he know...

Author:  swinefeld [ Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Final Shot

The_Celestial_Warrior wrote:
Yeah, but he also said Darth Vader killed my father...what does he know...

I must have missed that part. :D

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 6 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/