logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: Sever force
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:17 am 
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Just thinking, and maybe not the right section to post this but if there was one force power that force def wouldnt work on, it should be sever force. I use sever force on say gmls and he says force def. game play your just screwed and lost 3 fp, but thinking how can he force defense that when I just severed his connection to the force. Sorry don't mind me just thinking about force abilities that never see gameplay and while the v-sets have made it a better possibility there are still a ton of ways to stop them. So wouldn't be an interesting idea to create an indefensible force power.

Post subject: Re: Sever force
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:09 pm 
One of the Sith on Malgus' Shuttle
One of the Sith on Malgus' Shuttle

This is covered in the FAQ (http://www.the-holocron.com/index.php?o ... &Itemid=55)

Quote:
Sever Force

Q: Can a character use Force Defense or Force Absorb to prevent Sever Force from being used on them?

A: Yes.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:25 pm 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

sthlrd2 wrote:
Just thinking, and maybe not the right section to post this but if there was one force power that force def wouldnt work on, it should be sever force. I use sever force on say gmls and he says force def. game play your just screwed and lost 3 fp, but thinking how can he force defense that when I just severed his connection to the force. Sorry don't mind me just thinking about force abilities that never see gameplay and while the v-sets have made it a better possibility there are still a ton of ways to stop them. So wouldn't be an interesting idea to create an indefensible force power.

Thought Bomb cannot be canceled, so it has been done.

Sever Force would be much better if it added a save vs Defense/Absorb.

Time to visit the suggestions thread. :)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:25 pm 
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

swinefeld wrote:
sthlrd2 wrote:

Thought Bomb cannot be canceled, so it has been done.

Sever Force would be much better if it added a save vs Defense/Absorb.

Time to visit the suggestions thread. :)

I was unaware of thought bomb being uncancelable but yes I wish there were a save or something of the sort to help sever force cause I do find it an interesting ability that I wish would see some play.