logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: greater mobile attack v.s. charging assault
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:00 pm 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

alright heres another one, im on a roll today for not being right and i am pretty sure i am wrong again. but sheer stupidity drives me forward and bothers me into asking these questions to be proved definatly and defiantly wrong, wrong, wrong and oh yeah wrong. so here it is:

twi' lek balck sun vigo's commnader effect says followers with evade withing 6 squares gain greater mobile attack

han solo in stormtrooper armor's commander effect says followers gain charging fire (replaces turn; can move up to double speed, then attack.)

alright so saying person A has evade and grants is granted TBSV's CE he would only gain the ability to make all of his attack if he moves 6 ( this is what i have been told and just trying to confirm it)

how i would like to beleive is that person A with evade gets TBSV's CE and then subject to Han in STA will allow him to move the full 12 spaces and then attack for however many times he is able to. Is this the same to how re-activation is, like when you reactivate person A with triple attack with the reactivation that says like bothan noble is able to make an attack, he is only able to make one attack instead of his three attacks, unless having twin?

thanks once again i appreciate it.

Post subject: Re: greater mobile attack v.s. charging assault
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:56 pm 
Droid Army Commander
Droid Army Commander

Location: Yes, I am yet another Canadian. Keeping the game alive on life support in the GTA.
you are correct in that you are wrong in believing these two ce's stack together. You can either use one or the other not both at the same time. The reason is Charging Fire replaces turn.

Post subject: Re: greater mobile attack v.s. charging assault
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:02 pm 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

thanks man i really hate admitting i was wrong however it is better ot find out now then when i play, to bad it doesnt work the way i think however if it did the game would then be broke and stupid. once again thanks man