logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

Post subject: Re: GVT 3.0: KOTOR release Tourney results
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:12 am 
Mandalore
Mandalore

I just got vassaled! Really, their is no other way to put this, i was so close to winning, then I got vassaled. Those int's burrned me. I lost about 80% of them. I got durge down to 20 hp, with a 40 hp assian, 3 uggies, and a crazy scientist. I played good, just not much i could do since I got vassaled/

The whole match was crazy. All those 20's and 1's were comming up all over the place. In the all important finnal int, that would decide the game. Chab rolled a 2, he was none to happy about that. Then i looked at the 2, paused, then rolled a 1. The kicker is if i had rerolled my attack I would have defeated durge, but anything out side a 20, twice, and I would have handed the game over to Chab so I could not do that, since i still had a most most reasonable chance to win the game.

Good Game!

The score was 168 to 103.

plus the little pieces owned. THe old droids were awsome, they moved all over the place. They kept shotting till they hit something. Then they kept on blastting. HTen they took too the air. The flamming droid flamed people. THe solidure disheded 40 damage, more then I expected, so he did his part before he was taken out by a uggie. The uggies just went nuts. THe crazy scitentist went crazy. in the end, Nomi blockking skills failed her, and sqient and the master got blasted by durge. WIth a little help from some friends.

Also I love the fact that 100 points of the squads has to be from KOTOR.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:22 am 
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice

Yay, Jeff posted and described all really cool :D Sorry cause I couldnt post the results cause was out all day and well...I had to confirm what happened :lol: but sure a was a Great, Funny, Crazy game bro, and Jeff got amazingly Vassalled, he had no luck on inits and in some atts but he really was the untouchable saving man¡¡¡ :lol: He failed just a few saves :D but those 3 inits rolling 1 gave me the game.

Other thing was that my Bloody pigs were really mad, rolled like 5 crits and here is were I make a question, why dont the ughs and ewoks have Flurry?? :lol:

As I said before, a great game as always bro, and good luck on your next matches pal :D :jango:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:40 pm 
Third Jedi from the Left
Third Jedi from the Left

Kast Iron vs Chiech22

Kast wins, 133 to 67pts

Kast Iron's squad (Light Side):

Zayne Carrick
Snivvian Fringer (AKA Gryph)
Jarael
Squint
4x Wookiee Elite Warriors

Chiech22's squad (Dark Side):

2x Sith Heavy Assault Droids
Bossk, Bounty Hunter
Czerka Scientist
2x Ugnaught Demolitionists
Wicket

A very close run game! The Sith Heavy Assault Droids were nigh on invulnerable thanks to their shields and laid down a solid wall of fire that eventually managed to defeat Jarael, Zayne and Squint, but couldn't kill the Wookiee Elite Warriors quickly enough. Additionally, Gryph got the man of the match award for managing to destroy the last of the Sith Droids, down to 10hps, with a lucky shot that went through all of its shields just before it could get off another round of shooting.

Thanks for the great game Chiech, it was lots of fun!

"Commander, the GVL has begun. Execute Order 66!"

501st Tour of Duty ribbon: GVL 3.0

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]