logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: Destiny of the Force
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:50 pm 
Unnamed Stormtrooper
Unnamed Stormtrooper

Hello, I just wanted to clarify as I was unsure, if I donate $20 to the Destiny of the Force fund I will get a set of printed cards? I wanted to know as there is a post saying you don't need to donate anymore unless you wanted to. Does that mean if I donated now I would not get a set? I am a hard copy kind of guy, and would want a real set of cards in my hands, not much of a print and play sort of guy. Thanks for the responses!

Post subject: Re: Destiny of the Force
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:10 am 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

Everyone who requests a set will get one whether they donate or not, as long as there are sets left to hand out. And they will be available to download as well.

"I would really, really like to not have anything else happen at the end of the round other than things just ending." -- Sithborg

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:27 am 
Name Calling Internet Bully

Where do you live? Are you near others who have already donated to the cause? If so, you can get a set without donating or paying anything. At most, all Dean needs from you to get a set sent to you is to cover shipping. If you decide to donate, you will get a set of cards for sure, and you will both help cover shipping costs to yourself, but also to others who cannot afford it. Donations are not needed, but that's up to you.

http://www.bloomilk.com/Squads/Search.aspx?UserID=29

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:31 am 
Black Sun Thug
Black Sun Thug

To save starting a new thread, I'll ask this here...

Who do we ask/make our interest known to if we want a set of cards sent to us. I'm happy to donate as I'm pretty damn sure that it's just me in this area that wants them. Also as I'm UK is that gonna be an issue?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:41 am 

Cordova wrote:
To save starting a new thread, I'll ask this here...

Who do we ask/make our interest known to if we want a set of cards sent to us. I'm happy to donate as I'm pretty damn sure that it's just me in this area that wants them. Also as I'm UK is that gonna be an issue?

Dean.

http://www.bloomilk.com/Squads/Search.aspx?UserID=29

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:29 am 
Unnamed Stormtrooper
Unnamed Stormtrooper

First off, thank you both for a quick response! I have no problem donating, you both(and the community) deserve it for all the help and work you put in. I just wanted to know how to get a hard copy of the stat cards as I mentioned above I am quite anal about having hard copies of things! I live in Thunder Bay, Ontario Canada, and I know I am the only player left in the city. It's a shame too as back in the days of Champions of the Force/Bounty Hunters we had up to 30 players, but wizards slow release schedule and fickle kids/teens pretty much ended that:( I will be donating to the cause to insure my set of cards, will you get my address through paypal or will you be asking everyone upon the release date?