logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject: Re: How do you store and transport your minis
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:46 pm 
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

I saw gamingetc.com had something called Monster Binders on sale and I found this youtube link for a video review.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qryl5k0-IQ

despite the one fault the guy mentions in the video I think they look very nice. i think the large ones with the 360 card capacity were on sale for about 30$ on the gamingetc site but it might be cheaper elsewhere. it just looked neat. I'm considering picking one up.

Post subject: Re: How do you store and transport your minis
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:40 am 
General
General

Correction on storage.

I am now down to 2 tackle towers form Bass pro. And a small tackle for moving builds to game events. I love them. They look like cabinets and look good with my furniture, and all but the huge and a few large pieces fit. style number is LUBC-018 large rolling utility box cabinet, made by Organized Fishing . I left the wheels off. Each holds 12 of the 370 style tackle slide in boxes and has two drawers that the large pieces fit in above the cabinet section.

I still have all my cards in 2 card collecting boxes all in penny sleeves. Now on top of the tackle towers. My maps are still in the portfolio almost all laminated and the portfolio can now slide behind both the towers. I have a cabinet that is above the tackle towers now holding my huge minis and some of the overflow of the large.

If the link in my previous post is still working you just need to scroll down a little and hit the arrow keys on the add to page 25 to see what they look like.

Khanbob42You, sir, are amazing :D