logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:39 am 
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

Just played a 200 mini-tourney last weekend... small turnout, but no one really had an answer for my insanity... Sly Moore + Darth Sidious + Darth Maul + Walking Starfighter... when it works, wooooof.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:51 pm 
Unnamed Stormtrooper
Unnamed Stormtrooper

Actually, I'd have been better off if I had brought my full set to the tourney. I use a 3 tray tackle box with lots of top storage for large figs, but the case would not fit into the lockers, so I was using an old tote/duffle with a shoulder strap and kept essentials in one of the trays. But that left no room for the bag I had with the new purchases, so I brought both, since I was running late on Friday and needed to make some last minute adjustments to my squad for the tourney. So where along the line, the plastic bag with all the stuff vanished during the tourney... lost several JWM, aqualish assassins, Dark Trooper 3's, Baron Fel, and other fillers. Fraggin' thieves...

John

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:00 pm 
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

lostcause64 wrote:
Actually, I'd have been better off if I had brought my full set to the tourney. I use a 3 tray tackle box with lots of top storage for large figs, but the case would not fit into the lockers, so I was using an old tote/duffle with a shoulder strap and kept essentials in one of the trays. But that left no room for the bag I had with the new purchases, so I brought both, since I was running late on Friday and needed to make some last minute adjustments to my squad for the tourney. So where along the line, the plastic bag with all the stuff vanished during the tourney... lost several JWM, aqualish assassins, Dark Trooper 3's, Baron Fel, and other fillers. Fraggin' thieves...

That sucks Sir... may they choke on their purloined figs...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:02 am 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

Grambo wrote:
lostcause64 wrote:

That sucks Sir... may they choke on their purloined figs...

Wow...no kidding. I left my stuff somewhat unattended several times and never had any issues with it. Heck, my Boba BH and Aurra JH were just sitting on the table next to my bag at least once when I realized I had walked away for a couple minutes and forgot to put them away and out of sight.

If you post on the main WOTC forums, perhaps created a thread over there and see if maybe someone picked up your bag on accident.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:31 am 
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

I'm taking a break too. Unless you count the games I play with my 3- and 5-year-old boys, using SWM characters and HeroScape terrain and highly simplified HeroScape rules.

I played more games at Gen Con than in the 12 months prior, so I'm a little fried.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:12 pm 
Unnamed Stormtrooper
Unnamed Stormtrooper

I did send a PM to Carl, the Judge for the event, through the WotC website, but he hasn't seen or heard anything. Seems to me if it was an accident, someone would have sent word to the people running the tourney.

John