logo

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Mark forums read

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: GOD ******!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:29 pm 
Sith Infiltrator
Sith Infiltrator

Why thank you Dean, I still have a long way to go.
"There is no emotion, There is peace."
I have to learn that :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:14 am 
Jedi Council
Jedi Council

dnemiller wrote:
My graduating class in Dallas was around 1500.

:shock:

Mine was 79.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:20 am 
Warmaster
Warmaster

mine was about 150 up here in Maine. lol. I can't imagine what 1500 would be like... my college undergrad graduating class wasn't even that big. lol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:18 pm 
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

how did it jump to discussion of high school in general? guess I'll chip in.....grad class of a bit over 400 I think (most people weren't worth remembering). I ran with a bunch of people across all the stereotypes, but the main crew was about loud obnoxious music and silly movies. I had a lot of fun then, but there were some typical teenage travesties as well. Learn from them and become stronger.

I sought out a larger student body when I left HS, while most of my class seemed to go to smaller schools. I went to a campus of 54,000 undergrad students a few states from home. That's when you find out who you really are.

Comparing to what Dean said, our football team was middle of the road, but we were one of the first schools in the D.C. aea to have that super track material of ground up tires, rubber, toys ect. We had a strong track team so they got some of the extra funds I suppose.

Archives of the Gamers Jedi
is designed to be your official source for in-game rules questions!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:43 pm 
Unnamed Wookiee
Unnamed Wookiee

im gonna post a bunch of stuff relevent to all the stuuf people just said

i bring my iPod to school but leave it with my mom because she teaches at my school and I have to stay after everyday for like 2 hours, and there are a bunch of younger girls who stay after and hearing them prattle on and on can get really annoying. ao the iPod makes it easy to tune them out.

my football team; on my feeder team i started at center on the lesser team, and we went undefeated except for one team of a much higher division than us. our A-team howver went undefeated and blew out almost every team. our last game they combined the team and it was pretty sad for the other team. we broke their star RB's collarbone(ambulance disgraced our field by driving on it) and took their C out of the game. i got punched a couple times by their d-line.

Die for something, or live for nothing!

Life should be more fun...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:47 pm 
Warmaster
Warmaster

1500???!?!??
That's more than all the people in my school.

Me and my friends have played SWM in school a few times, mostly we just get weird looks from the popular people and 'awesome's from the nerds. There have been several times people have swiped an occasional uggy or two, but they always give it back.

Oh, DLV, you should get buff friends so nobody does that to you anymore.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:01 pm 
Imperial Dignitaries
Imperial Dignitaries

My high school had 1600 students, but it was growing. My senior class was < 300. The Freshman class was 600. Now (20 years later) my town of 10,000 has 200,000+ and 5 high schools.

That is why I moved to the very edge of the Phoenix area. Unfortunately, everyone else got the same idea a few years ago.

Anyway, I never had a problem with my teammates, or other people, thinking I was a geek for likeing Sci Fi/Fantasy, Star Wars, D&D, Rocky Horror at midnight movie, etc.

I was 6'4", 295 and played college football. I am a lot of fun as long as you don't tick me off. :mrgreen:

Maybe. Just maybe my boys can protect the book. Yeah, and maybe I'm a Chinese jet pilot.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:03 am 
One of The Ones
One of The Ones

I think this thread has run its course.

"I would really, really like to not have anything else happen at the end of the round other than things just ending." -- Sithborg

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2